The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which class is the easiest for you to kill?

• JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    I'm convinced this is why people hate Nightblade cloak. It deprives them of an easy kill, and waaah I want my AP juice. Nobody ever got Dark Cloak on their death recap. Or Mass Hysteria for that matter. Over 50% answered nightblades are easist to kill, yet people think Nightblades are OP...people will QQ about anything.
    Edited by JDar on May 30, 2015 10:58AM
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerers
    Bad sorcs are the easiest bad players to kill, in 1v1 or 1vX. Good sorcs are probably the hardest good players to kill in 1v1. Hopefully 90% of players are terrible.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights
    DKs :)

Of all the "kill 20 of class x" quests, the "kill 20 Dragonknights" quest is by far the one that I can complete the fastest :)
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    Im a templar. Glass cannon builds are easiest. Usually that means nightblades
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights
    Vs randoms, bow NBs are easy kill.
    Vs duelers, DKs and Templars are easier than the other 2. Im templar as well. This was the same since 1.0. Still same after 1.6.
    Because Templar > DK in 1v1.
    edit/ Umm this maybe not true since 1.6, bcs blazing shield is crap. But still they are much easier than NB and Sorc.
    Edited by Soris on May 30, 2015 11:02AM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    9Nj1uLD.jpg
    NBs, technically my most killed class, but by far the most dangerous.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerers
    These days about every sorc i meet (apart from the handful of good ones that played the char before the 1.6 hype) is an absolute joke to kill.
    They´re followed by nightblades but cloak against a projectile build is a stronger defense mechanism than shields so...

Most Templars and DKs that are not running in grps know how to play their class or atleast know how to survive until help arrives by now.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerers
    its easy, as a sorc, to identify bad sorc players and take them out
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerers
    Wow I'm one of the few who said sorcs. I mean, they hit like a truck and camp mines, but as soon as corrosive armor is up I flip them like I did this morning's omelette.

Of course there are those who absolutely destroy me, but DK's are tanky. NB's are invisible. And templars are scarce and also normally tanky. I actually target sorcs over everything else.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerers
    Teargrants wrote: »
    9Nj1uLD.jpg
    NBs, technically my most killed class, but by far the most dangerous.

Same here. There have too many times where my impatient self has rode to a keep defense on a stamina-drained mount and been wrecked before I can get up off the ground. I have been running around more on foot lately, with my detect pots handy.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »
    Wow I'm one of the few who said sorcs. I mean, they hit like a truck and camp mines, but as soon as corrosive armor is up I flip them like I did this morning's omelette.

Of course there are those who absolutely destroy me, but DK's are tanky. NB's are invisible. And templars are scarce and also normally tanky. I actually target sorcs over everything else.

Hmmm Corrosive Armor shouldn't be helping ya kill Sorcs easy

Shields have no Mitigation..so the armor debuff on Corrosive is useless against those

And if they're in Light armor, and you're using Sharpened + 2 handed Mace, you pretty much ignore all their armor anyway

• Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on the build my character is running at the time.

High sustain/low burst combination with Detection potions when fighting good players: Nightblade is the easiest for me followed by Dragonknight then Templar then Sorcerer.

High burst build with no Detection potions when fighting good players: Sorcerer is the easiest for me, followed by Nightblade then Templar then Dragonknight.

Perspective comes from playing as Templar/Sorcerer/Nightblade -- still need more time on my Dragonknight to get a real sense of where my performance is strong compared to where it could stand to improve.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Bane_of_Fringe
    Bane_of_Fringe
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, stamina builds with my main. Concealed weapon going though dodge is the reason. In general players that aren't as good as somebody else end up dying to the other guy, regardless of class.

Like most people have said, NB players that are poorly played are the easiest to drop, mostly because they lack the survivability of other classes. A bad DK can hold block and spam GDB etc and can still look better than the NB who roll dodges once, or not at all..has no shields as magicka NB etc.
    Characters:
    Bane of Fringe Vr-14
    Casts as Hatchling Vr-5
    Shinobu-chan Vr-1
    Holo the Wise and Cunning Vr-5
    Soft Rose Vr-1
    Svaedstrom Lowbie
    Man in the Fringe Vr-2
    Batul Gra-Sharob Vr-1

Previous vets:
    Jade Blossom Vr-1
    Man in the Fringe Vr-5
    RAGE
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars
    Xsorus wrote: »

Shields have no Mitigation..so the armor debuff on Corrosive is useless against those

And if they're in Light armor, and you're using Sharpened + 2 handed Mace, you pretty much ignore all their armor anyway

Think he is referring to the protection it offers.

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights

That makes even less sense, since most of them will flat out bolt escape away the second you pop it making it wasted, the damage shield morph of dragon leap would give ya a huge absorb shield and a bloody high burst move that cost almost half as much as corrosive

Basically zero reason to use corrosive over it.

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templars
    Magicka Templars for me because its easy to drain their stamina, NBs also die quickly if they dont dodge my Cfrags. DKs reflect most of my spells so they are most resilient against my damage. Sorcs tend to run so they're usually hard to kill but if you manage to lock them down they die quickly.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Dark Synergy
    Sorcerers
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Yeah on my NB I find NBs are the easiest kill as well. Peircing mark and wrecking blow spam through their dodge. Of course then again it comes back to my belief that the majority of bad players picked nightblade.

Come on now, not all NB are baddies. ^^
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DKs have been easiest for me to Kill for a long time. So many baddies rerolleed DK in the day.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure, all are hard as hell to kill when in the hands of a good player!

But potatoes of any class are by far the easiest to kill.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All classes can be hard to kill in the hands of a player who knows how to use them.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who doesn't dodge-roll or Reflect Overload and Frag Procs ;)
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• InvictoNZ
    InvictoNZ
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    FailBlade

or

Any baddie playing a vampire.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights
    Unless they have Jesus beam lock and loaded, Templar.

Unless they find us first (from stealth), NB.

Unless they have enough Magicka to Bolt Escape a dozen times, Sorc.

Unless they have decent level of intellect, DK.

Overall answer, it depends.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerers

That makes even less sense, since most of them will flat out bolt escape away the second you pop it making it wasted, the damage shield morph of dragon leap would give ya a huge absorb shield and a bloody high burst move that cost almost half as much as corrosive

Basically zero reason to use corrosive over it.

If you're a sorc I'd love to 1v1 you

And I use it to get through the mines buddy. We'll see how much sense it doesn't make.
    Edited by PeggymoeXD on June 2, 2015 4:46PM
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I kinda echo what @teargrants has said, which is essentially that the question "who is the easiest to kill" does not give the full picture at all. It's a meaningless question

Vast majority of DKs and Templars I see these days run heavy armor magicka builds and play in groups. Due to their tanky setup, even if you isolate them they can be an absolute pain (many times completely impossible) to kill. On the flipside for my Sorc to get killed by one of those individually, I pretty much have to go brain afk. I can either tank their low damage with shields or BoL away if they are proving rather pesky.

Sorcs and NBs are by far more lethal and also squishier as a result. Imo NBs are more potent as they have equal burst to Sorcs but they also have the element of surprise burst that comes with the stealthy playstyle and a great CC in fear. Their mitigation is usually dodge roll and cloaks but if you nail them they die quick.

Sorcs are kinda more in you face than NBs with their kite/bait/shieldtank playstyle and they can also extricate better than anyone with BoL. However, pretty much like the NBs, they are very prone to dying from damage bursts and they are susceptible to CC due to low stamina pools/regen. However many shields I stack as a Sorc, I can still die to 1" burst from a good NB if surprised.

TL;DR; Templars and DKs harder to kill. Sorcs and NBs are easier to kill but far, far more dangerous than the other two
    Edited by Maulkin on June 2, 2015 4:52PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblades
    NB are pretty easy, i have 0 attacks that go through dodge roll. If I'm fighting a stamina NB i know their MO, i only focus them when they move on me. If it's a magicka NB i watch my magicka and play a bit more aggressively, making sure i don't lose them to a purge. The only thing that makes them hard to kill for a magicka user is nirn, magicka users will just assume NB that don't run nirn are bads.

Templar is the second easiest, even the tough ones. The most dangerous aspect about a Templar is that some can do some serious damage in a short time.

It's a toss up between Sorc and DK for the hardest to kill, Sorc is especially dangerous when sitting in mines casting curse and detonation. Stamina DK are like stamina NB, focus them only when they go to attack. Roll dodge through them as chances are they're using wrecking blow. Magicka DK can be pretty tough, one of two instances where i justify mapping mass hysteria. Fighting both magicka DK and magicka Sorc isn't easy without nirn armor though.

New players to all classes can be easy kills.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest class for me to kill are the FOTM "super sorcs" that got a hot build from someone that had a clue, and die in 2 seconds to hardcast crystal frags because they think they are immortal via build alone and never learned that Sorc is actually a pretty hard class to play well.

Experience wins, chumps.
    Edited by Rylana on June 2, 2015 5:51PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin