The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Black Market Wares- BMW (Full, active Trading Guild) wants you!

• garystewart
    garystewart
    ✭✭
    Would very much appreciate an invite when a spot becomes available. Thanks! @garystewart
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    @garystewart ,

Thank you for your interest in Black Market Wares! I have added your user Id to our invite list. We should be able to send you an in-game invitation by early next week at the latest. I look forward to seeing you in guild :)
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • switch627
    switch627
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite @switch625. Thanks.
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    Hello, I'm @Sortep1977 and I'm a budding industrialist, albeit low level. I'm looking for a good trading guild. One that doesn't have a selling stipulation. I left my last one b/c of this. They wanted 5k in donations or 150k in sales. I left before they could kick me.
  • Ninefingersjojo
    Ninefingersjojo
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join if there is still room. @Ninefingersjojo
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    @Sortep1977 ,

Black Market Wares will actually adopt a new sales and contribution score minimum policy in about 9 days. We require our members to do any ONE of the following: 5k donation, 10k in raffle tickets, at least 5k in auction donations or 75k in guild store sales. The minimums ensure that each member contributes to the substantial cost of maintaining a trader. I certainly understand if you would prefer a more casual trading guild. Please let me know if you would still be interested in an invitation. Thank you :)
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    @Ninefingersjojo ,

Thank you for your interest in Black Market Wares! I have added your user Id to our invitation list. You should receive an invite within a few days....just in time to participate in our upcoming Morrowind Sales Competition in which we will be awarding 1 million gold and other substantial prizes to our top traders! We also have a new raffle event in which 1 lucky member will walk away with a million gold. Both events are to celebrate our members and the exciting Morrowind expansion. I look forward to seeing you in guild :)
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • RageEclipse
    RageEclipse
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite please? @RageEclipse
  • Millennia32
    Millennia32
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite please. @Millennia32
  • sticx45_ESO
    sticx45_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @sticx45 would like an invite if you have room
  • ChuckS117
    ChuckS117
    Returning player for Morrowind. Would love an invite @ChuckS117
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    Thank you all for your interest in Black Market Wares! I have added @RageEclipse , @Millennia32 , @sticx45 & @ChuckS117 to our invite list. We will send each of you an invitation as soon as your name comes up and a spot is available. I look forward to seeing each of you in guild :)
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • profpeej
    profpeej
    Soul Shriven
    @profpeej would appreciate an invitation should a spot become available.
    Thanks,
  • ebonshadow101
    ebonshadow101
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to be considered for an invite to the guild @Ebon_shadow.

Many thanks,

Eb.
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    @profpeej & @Ebon_shadow, I have added you both to our invite list. Thank you for your interest in BMW! We will send out an in-game invitation to each of you when your names come up and a spot is available.
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    When openings become available would love a invite.

@omegatay

Thanks!!
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    Really need a good trading guild. Wouldn't mind an invite when you have the space. :)

@HappyHaunt
    Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
    Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    @omegatay & @HappyHaunt ,

Thank you both for your interest in BMW! You have been added to our invite list. If you have not already received an in-game invitation you should have one very soon. I look forward to seeing each of you in guild :)
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • dblazer2012
    @dblazer2012 would appreciate an invite if there is room, thanks :)
  • leeny
    leeny
  • Ghostrider001
    Would appreciate an invite, thank you for your time :)

@Ghostrider001
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    Thank you all for your interest in Black Market Wares! dblazer2012, I am glad to see you already in guild :)@leeny and @Ghostrider001 I have added you to our invite list. You should both receive invitations today. Thank you.

@jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • Lorhald
    Lorhald
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested should there be room

@Lorhald
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your interest @Lorhald , and you should have an invite waiting in game for you. :)
    Edited by wyntercougar on June 17, 2017 9:04PM
  • Talamoth
    Talamoth
    Soul Shriven
    I would really enjoy being a part of your guild. I'm a new player looking for a friendly home and would love to be able to sell my wares.

@Talamoth
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for invite when space permits. Invite was sent out a couple of weeks ago, but never received it.
    Thanks
    @omegatay
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you @Talamoth and @omegatay We will have invites sent out to you as soon as we have more open slots. Your names have been added to our Invite list. :)
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    @Ghostrider001 IF You are still interested and in game, we keep getting Account not Found when sending invite. If you could please get us the @name for in game we would add you to the invite list
  • Gypsoy
    Gypsoy
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite to the guild once space permits
    @gypsoy in game
  • Max_Welrod
    Max_Welrod
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'd love an invite when you have space. @Max_Welrod