Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

$8 to for Single Respecs is Silly

  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop saying ingame gold is free as it takes time to obtain and time=money.

    What could you have done in the time it took to grind out the 10k+ it takes to respec a maxxed out char?
    It takes time playing the game. The game that I play for fun. You don't have to grind out gold - you earn it naturally just by playing the game! Or at least I do...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Jando
    Jando
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the OP. A full respec (skills and attributes) should be 500 crowns max. 100 crowns for just morphs.
    Dear ZoS - Sell us great content at a reasonable price. Stop the Grind!!
  • H3Li0S
    H3Li0S
    ✭✭✭
    There will always be someone to whine on the planet. If you subscribe, you get 1500 crown per month, and can spend them on what ever you like. To be honest, its a B2P model MMO, it has to make money somewhere or else the server will shut down. You can get the respec with gold and time without spending a dime, if your in a hurry, spend 8$ to respec which i think is very resonable.
    Im sry if i may offend someone, but if you cant afford a 8$ respec, you shouldnt have bought ESO in the first place because you cant afford gaming at all, go play outside instead it cost nothing.
    Edited by H3Li0S on April 15, 2015 8:29AM
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much everything on the crown store feels a bit over priced for my taste. That's partially because there's not really anything I currently want and because I don't seem to have a problem acquiring gold with minimal effort, so if I can buy it for gold, I will.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • dido9880ub17_ESO
    If its too expensive... don't buy it LOL.

    These threads just come off as people being cheap. $8 is very little money.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the OP, it's just too much cash for a respec. I'm not a crown store "hater", either. I've already spent over $50 in crowns on mounts, pets and motifs and don't regret a penny, but I would never spend $8 for a respec when I can grind out the gold in a couple hours.

    They need to bring the price down to 300 Crowns or less before I would be tempted!

    .
    Edited by Emma_Overload on April 14, 2015 11:38PM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, if people want to pay for respec's using crowns, I say get em for all they're worth.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    If you run in Trials and you wonder why you're not doing the sorts of damage you see on youtube videos and on forums, but you reject advice based on extensive testing, claiming "I don't agree" you're the toxic one.
  • Endurance
    Endurance
    ✭✭✭
    Tal_72 wrote: »
    The consumables below are usable by one character on your account, one time.
    Skill Respec Scroll (700 crowns)
    Attribute Respec Scroll (700 crowns)


    $8 for 750 crowns. Seems absurd to pay that much for a one time respec.

    Offer multiple spec slots and sell them for crowns. See MH 2015 and Rift.

    if you cant afford it then pay gold at the mara statues
    I'm outta here
  • Tal_72
    Tal_72
    ✭✭
    If its too expensive... don't buy it LOL.

    These threads just come off as people being cheap. $8 is very little money.

    It depends on how often you want to respec. If you are a dps, that would not be very often. If you want to be a healer or tank that wants to pvp dps often, this is quite punitive. It is bad for the game to discourage people playing tank and healer roles, when they are in short supply for dungeon groups. If you let me spend $30 to have 2 specs that I could switch between, I'd do that.
    H3Li0S wrote: »
    There will always be someone to whine on the planet. If you subscribe, you get 1500 crown per month, and can spend them on what ever you like. To be honest, its a B2P model MMO, it has to make money somewhere or else the server will shut down. You can get the respec with gold and time without spending a dime, if your in a hurry, spend 8$ to respec which i think is very resonable.
    Im sry if i may offend someone, but if you cant afford a 8$ respec, you shouldnt have bought ESO in the first place because you can afford gaming at all, go play outside instead it cost nothing.

    You just don't get it. I may want to respec 3-5 times a week. That would be $150+ per month to be able to support my guild as a healer and be able to enjoy pvp when not running dungeon groups, etc.
    Edited by Tal_72 on April 14, 2015 11:43PM
  • Dre4dwolfb14_ESO
    Am I the only one that doesn't care what things like this costs so long as they cost numbers that divide your crown allowance equally into useable portions.

    Its just annoying when you endup an odd number of crowns that cant buy you anything after spending just a few ^^ . . .

    Make everything round 2000 crowns a month and nothing costing more than 2000 (with most things costing 100~500)

    Please don't go nuts and start giving us 2000 crowns and charging 725 for stuff and *** its just going to get aggravating.
    I still have god knows how many Microsoft points on my Xbox that I can't even spend on anything because its like 25 points under any price.
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey.. be happy.. there are other game.. such as DDO that cost 50~150 dollars for a full respec
  • Tal_72
    Tal_72
    ✭✭
    lihentian wrote: »
    hey.. be happy.. there are other game.. such as DDO that cost 50~150 dollars for a full respec

    apples and oranges. This game is closer to WoW--where dual spec is available, and respecs are essentially free.
    Edited by Tal_72 on April 14, 2015 11:45PM
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tal_72 wrote: »
    The consumables below are usable by one character on your account, one time.
    Skill Respec Scroll (700 crowns)
    Attribute Respec Scroll (700 crowns)


    $8 for 750 crowns. Seems absurd to pay that much for a one time respec.

    Offer multiple spec slots and sell them for crowns. See MH 2015 and Rift.

    Well.. if you're ESO+ and have a bunch of crowns sitting in your account and don't wanna spend 13k it might be worth it.

    I just hope they don't pull some dumb move like increasing the gold cost of respecs to push us to the crown shop.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lihentian wrote: »
    hey.. be happy.. there are other game.. such as DDO that cost 50~150 dollars for a full respec

    Though they do content better in my opinion.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    If you run in Trials and you wonder why you're not doing the sorts of damage you see on youtube videos and on forums, but you reject advice based on extensive testing, claiming "I don't agree" you're the toxic one.
  • AltusVenifus
    AltusVenifus
    ✭✭✭
    pecheckler wrote: »
    The price is irrelevant . Everyone has different incomes and different amounts of discretionary spending. The fact that what was previously the largest gold sinks in the game can now be purchased with a credit card validates the pay to win argument. I can spend a hundred dollars in the crown store and level two characters to VR14, never needing to pay 1 gold for a repair, respec, or stat redistribution. In the end the massive amount of extra gold in my hands will allow for purchase of the best gear, thus having an advantage over someone who paid nothing but base game cost.

    Zenimax shouldn't have implemented these crown store additions without diving in and also adding a currency exchange and similar features, which balance out the equation.

    Dang... that is a good idea thanks!
  • Aevric
    Aevric
    ✭✭✭
    Just wait until they surprise us with how much each DLC zone will cost.
    If the cost of the shop items is any indication, brace yourselves for $15 - $30 for each new zone or dungeon.
    There will be much crying and gnashing of teeth.
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tal_72 wrote: »
    If its too expensive... don't buy it LOL.

    These threads just come off as people being cheap. $8 is very little money.

    It depends on how often you want to respec. If you are a dps, that would not be very often. If you want to be a healer or tank that wants to pvp dps often, this is quite punitive. It is bad for the game to discourage people playing tank and healer roles, when they are in short supply for dungeon groups. If you let me spend $30 to have 2 specs that I could switch between, I'd do that.
    H3Li0S wrote: »
    There will always be someone to whine on the planet. If you subscribe, you get 1500 crown per month, and can spend them on what ever you like. To be honest, its a B2P model MMO, it has to make money somewhere or else the server will shut down. You can get the respec with gold and time without spending a dime, if your in a hurry, spend 8$ to respec which i think is very resonable.
    Im sry if i may offend someone, but if you cant afford a 8$ respec, you shouldnt have bought ESO in the first place because you can afford gaming at all, go play outside instead it cost nothing.

    You just don't get it. I may want to respec 3-5 times a week. That would be $150+ per month to be able to support my guild as a healer and be able to enjoy pvp when not running dungeon groups, etc.


    How did you do this before you could pay $ then?

    Sigh.......
  • Tal_72
    Tal_72
    ✭✭
    I didn't play this game--I played the other game, so I didn't have to deal with this, because I got them for free. Mechanics like this incline people like me (who want to heal and tank) to go back to it, but I would rather be able to play ESO. For now, I have worked to make a magicka build for DPS, but I don't see why I should be punished for being a healer. Before you start bashing on me for bringing up WoW, I'd just say keep in mind it is the largest MMO in the world and has been for some time, so some players have certain expectations that other MMOs deliver certain QOL and mechanics. Maybe I can live with this--but I'm just saying not everyone will, and I believe it is better for the game to incentivize players to tank and heal rather than making it more difficult. A shortage of these players is bad for everyone. I think the best bet would be to offer dual spec--even if for a high price.
  • Tal_72
    Tal_72
    ✭✭
    Aevric wrote: »
    Just wait until they surprise us with how much each DLC zone will cost.
    If the cost of the shop items is any indication, brace yourselves for $15 - $30 for each new zone or dungeon.
    There will be much crying and gnashing of teeth.

    Don't see this as being a problem, since it is a one time payout--and it's only fair to ask us to pay for the new content (caveat being that is worth the price :smile: ).

    The issue with this crown respec is that some types of players that the game needs (healers and tanks), have to pay a price frequently--or just choose 1 role. I wonder how many players out don't heal now but would not mind healing, but they don't do it because of the hassle and cost of having to respec.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tal_72 wrote: »
    The consumables below are usable by one character on your account, one time.
    Skill Respec Scroll (700 crowns)
    Attribute Respec Scroll (700 crowns)


    $8 for 750 crowns. Seems absurd to pay that much for a one time respec.

    Offer multiple spec slots and sell them for crowns. See MH 2015 and Rift.

    So don't use it. Capitalism!
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what the fuss is about.

    I think so far I've respeced a character .... once. Other times I've considered it, a lovely mega patch comes along, and all my points are reset for free.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (bosmer template) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm.
    ***
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tal_72 wrote: »
    The consumables below are usable by one character on your account, one time.
    Skill Respec Scroll (700 crowns)
    Attribute Respec Scroll (700 crowns)


    $8 for 750 crowns. Seems absurd to pay that much for a one time respec.

    Offer multiple spec slots and sell them for crowns. See MH 2015 and Rift.
    One of the great things about the Crown Store is that it's OPTIONAL.

    Don't like the price, don't buy, simple, why clutter the forums up with this?
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 15, 2015 6:26AM
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not silly because that's about what it costs in gold anyway, that is if you convert gold to real world cash it works out being cheaper.

    $15 for 1500 crowns. so $7 for 700 crowns in other words.

    250+ skill points as previously mentioned is about 12500 gold per respect.

    If you buy in game with gold, real world gold price with most gold farmers is about $60 per 100,000g. (12500/100000 = 0.125 or 1/8th). 1/8th of $60 = $7.50 Real World Money.

    50c cheaper to do through the crown store. And if you have ESO Plus anyway its S.F.A.
    PC / NA - 830 CP
    L50 Imperial StamDK Tank (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Altmer MagTemplar PvP (US/EP) "Lord of the Beams"
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Jumps-On-Kittens"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA Potato PetSorc
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit" - The vMA Potato Tank
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE DPS (US/AD) "Ivanna Dodgeroll"
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvP (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Argonian MagWarden PvP (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L50 Breton MagNecro DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L40 Redguard StamNecro DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"

    Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

    | Unlimited |
  • Genomic
    Genomic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hamgatan wrote: »
    its not silly because that's about what it costs in gold anyway, that is if you convert gold to real world cash it works out being cheaper.

    $15 for 1500 crowns. so $7 for 700 crowns in other words.

    250+ skill points as previously mentioned is about 12500 gold per respect.

    If you buy in game with gold, real world gold price with most gold farmers is about $60 per 100,000g. (12500/100000 = 0.125 or 1/8th). 1/8th of $60 = $7.50 Real World Money.

    50c cheaper to do through the crown store. And if you have ESO Plus anyway its S.F.A.

    Not sure if you're serious, equating the Crown Store with gold farmers. Poe's Law.
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres no cross referenceable medium to suggest conversion rates between gold and real world currency other than that as a benchmark.

    people are comparing crowns with gold, unless you have a conversion currency that's common between the two how to you value one off against the other? pure economics and exchange rates.

    we already know the crowns to real dollars conversion, the only way to benchmark gold to real dollars is by averaging out the price farmers charge, sure it isn't an exact science but its the closest benchmark we have.
    PC / NA - 830 CP
    L50 Imperial StamDK Tank (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Altmer MagTemplar PvP (US/EP) "Lord of the Beams"
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Jumps-On-Kittens"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA Potato PetSorc
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit" - The vMA Potato Tank
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE DPS (US/AD) "Ivanna Dodgeroll"
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvP (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Argonian MagWarden PvP (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L50 Breton MagNecro DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L40 Redguard StamNecro DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"

    Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

    | Unlimited |
  • Tal_72
    Tal_72
    ✭✭
    Tal_72 wrote: »
    The consumables below are usable by one character on your account, one time.
    Skill Respec Scroll (700 crowns)
    Attribute Respec Scroll (700 crowns)


    $8 for 750 crowns. Seems absurd to pay that much for a one time respec.

    Offer multiple spec slots and sell them for crowns. See MH 2015 and Rift.
    One of the great things about the Crown Store is that it's OPTIONAL.

    Don't like the price, don't buy, simple, why clutter the forums up with this?

    It's called feedback. Players coming to this game have the right to express their opinions, so neener neener.

    For those of you saying "then don't use it"--you're damn right, I won't. And I'm telling Zenimax why. Yes, many of you have no need to respec on a regular basis. However, there is an entirely other group who probably want to and would be willing to pay a decent amount for a secondary spec, so that they can play roles in high demand in PVE (i.e. healers and tanks).

    Sure, I can see why many of you disagree--probably because you play one spec and one role and rarely need to change. But the bottom line here is if you push people away who are willing to play those roles (and are given the tools to do so in other games), then it hurts the game when --- 1) these players leave, or 2) they stay and don't play those roles--and other people leave because they are tired of sitting in dungeon queues and spamming chat for an hour unable to form a group.

    Give us a second spec, and I'm sure we'd easily pay $20, $30, so we can swap from dungeon magicka healer to pvp stamina dpser. However, I and others like me are not going to pay $8 a pop for 10+ spec changes a month just because we want to PVE AND PVP in different roles. Try not to be shortsighted and look at the big picture. Zenimax can sure as hell ignore this feedback, but I'm certainly entitled to give it.
    Edited by Tal_72 on April 15, 2015 7:20AM
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tal_72 wrote: »
    Tal_72 wrote: »
    The consumables below are usable by one character on your account, one time.
    Skill Respec Scroll (700 crowns)
    Attribute Respec Scroll (700 crowns)


    $8 for 750 crowns. Seems absurd to pay that much for a one time respec.

    Offer multiple spec slots and sell them for crowns. See MH 2015 and Rift.
    One of the great things about the Crown Store is that it's OPTIONAL.

    Don't like the price, don't buy, simple, why clutter the forums up with this?

    It's called feedback. Players coming to this game have the right to express their opinions, so neener neener.

    For those of you saying "then don't use it"--you're damn right, I won't. And I'm telling Zenimax why. Yes, many of you have no need to respec on a regular basis. However, there is an entirely other group who probably want to and would be willing to pay a decent amount for a secondary spec, so that they can play roles in high demand in PVE (i.e. healers and tanks).

    Sure, I can see why many of you disagree--probably because you play one spec and one role and rarely need to change. But the bottom line here is if you push people away who are willing to play those roles (and are given the tools to do so in other games), then it hurts the game when --- 1) these players leave, or 2) they stay and don't play those roles--and other people leave because they are tired of sitting in dungeon queues and spamming chat for an hour unable to form a group.

    Give us a second spec, and I'm sure we'd easily pay $20, $30, so we can swap from dungeon magicka healer to pvp stamina dpser. However, I and others like me are not going to pay $8 a pop for 10+ spec changes a month just because we want to PVE AND PVP in different roles. Try not to be shortsighted and look at the big picture. Zenimax can sure as hell ignore this feedback, but I'm certainly entitled to give it.

    I did it three times last month. 12500g a pop.

    that said I can farm 12000 gold purely in Legerdemain fencing in the space of 1-2 hours by targeting specific areas. There's your trade-off. 1-2 hours of farming or $7 in the crown store.

    I don't know too many people who are on $7 an hour in real life on their wages..

    PC / NA - 830 CP
    L50 Imperial StamDK Tank (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Altmer MagTemplar PvP (US/EP) "Lord of the Beams"
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Jumps-On-Kittens"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA Potato PetSorc
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit" - The vMA Potato Tank
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE DPS (US/AD) "Ivanna Dodgeroll"
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvP (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Argonian MagWarden PvP (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L50 Breton MagNecro DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L40 Redguard StamNecro DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"

    Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

    | Unlimited |
  • Tal_72
    Tal_72
    ✭✭
    Or I could just play WoW instead and spend 0 hours farming to change my spec---and raid heal and pvp dps 7 days a week. With my career and family, I am not going to set aside 1.5 hours x 2, 4, 6 times every week to farm--I play for fun AFTER WORK not to DO WORK.

    Like I said, it is Zenimax's call, but I think making it easier for players to fulfill those needed healer and tank roles is better for everyone--and I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) would be more than happy to spend a chunk of cash for an at will alternate spec. This debate isn't exactly new ground--and WoW devs argued hard against respec and dual spec in the early years, but they changed (in 2009)--and you can sure as heck bet it wasn't out of goodwill. Somebody at Blizzard made the determination it was the right call for their bottom line. And what harm did implementing this feature do to that game? Did it destroy the game? Last I checked, it seems be doing decently in the MMO market.

    I really don't want to point to WoW, because I think the arguments I have made stand on their on merit. That said, I think looking at WoW isn't a bad idea in this discussion. Not only have they had their share of lessons learned that Zenimax could benefit from--it's also worth mentioning because your influx of new players come from there, and their expectations are certainly molded by what they can do in that game. While you may say good riddance, don't let the door hit you, retaining these new players = more $ for Zenimax, and that equates to more content and support for ESO, and everyone benefits.
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tal_72 wrote: »
    With my career and family, I am not going to set aside 1.5 hours x 2, 4, 6 times every week to farm--I play for fun AFTER WORK not to DO WORK.

    So? I work 40 hour weeks, run my own business on the side, have kids a mortgage and all that fluff too.. and I still manage it. Its time management, it isn't rocket science. You're against paying $7 to respect a character in the Crown store, but you're also against farming for gold to pay for it in game at the Shrine of Stuhn? (which has been the only way to do it for the last year anyway...), so what exactly is your argument? That the game isn't like WoW? Boo hoo.

    I really wish people would stop comparing ESO to WoW. They aren't the same. They never will be the same. And frankly, I like that they aren't. This is Elder Scrolls. It's 1 year old. Enjoy it for what it is. Don't draw comparisons to an archaic MMO on a 10 year old engine that's well past its use-by date.



    PC / NA - 830 CP
    L50 Imperial StamDK Tank (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Altmer MagTemplar PvP (US/EP) "Lord of the Beams"
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Jumps-On-Kittens"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA Potato PetSorc
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit" - The vMA Potato Tank
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE DPS (US/AD) "Ivanna Dodgeroll"
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvP (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Argonian MagWarden PvP (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L50 Breton MagNecro DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L40 Redguard StamNecro DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"

    Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

    | Unlimited |
Sign In or Register to comment.