Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Who wins the Three Banners War?

• Sllocsredle
    I heard Redlia made a new key near one of the districts, makes things a little more interesting in a revelation standpoint, the Imperial Queen is really mean inside, I saw her talking to Redlia before the scroll was formed, the assumption is that the scroll was dipped in water while the scroll came to her, a faint hint of Skyblivion written in the scroll from being found in the water and separated inside the water where the scroll formed from within the district
  • Malyore
    Malyore
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like the daggerfall covenant could have the most dangerous army between all the orcs and redguards. I think the dominion could be very competent lore wise just since the altmer have a reputation for ruthlessness and magic. I also feel they'd have the most dangerous assassins and political ability. For the pact, nords are nords. Argonians can be capable if they really try. They're I think the only race that provided true resistance to the oblivion crisis. But the dunmer have the tribunal, and I feel like if push came to shove the tribunal would keep at least Morrowind from ever falling or conceding since they still have a fair bit of power right now. Didn't one of them wipe out an entire akaviri invasion by pulling the ocean inland or something crazy? Regardless of that though I do not believe the tribunal would desire to conquer anything, just stay fortified. I'm no expert though.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro from 2016...
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    probably a necromancer.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course we now know that the Three Banners War continues in a time loop where it is always 2E582/3 while the rest of history continues on another track, where the war never really started.
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obscure wrote: »
    Question:
    Who wins the Three Banners War?

Answer:
    TALOS
    Talos_Shrine.jpg

I had the exact same thought.
  • JustLovely
    JustLovely
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The players that get to fight in the 3 banners war are the winners. It's the best part of the game, even with the super low pop caps.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very necro. That said, it’s not really subjective who wins. None of the alliances do, Tiber Septim rebuilds the Empire. That’s just what objectively happens haha.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once the planemeld clears from Imperial City and Cyrodiil, the Imperials awaken from their curses and retake it all from Molag Bal's forces, then drive out the three invading factions.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Imperials! Bastian, under the guise of a good-doer has been spying on all factions by replicating himself thousands of times like in The Matrix. He has the goods on everyone and rises to the general of the Imperials and using his vast intel, easily wins the war. :trollface:
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Question: who wins the war?

Answer:
    x0yuoj5igynf.gif
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically it's AD that wins, just not the same AD we have today.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and the discussion was last active 7+ years ago. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.