The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Seeking new/casual friendly, chatty, DC guild

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi. I've been playing ESO for just under 3 weeks now and I'm starting to feel like I need a guild. The game is fun, but can get lonely outside of busy towns.

Mostly what I'm looking for is a casual guild that's active in chat (in-game, not voice chat) evenings and weekends GMT time so I have people to talk to while playing. Light-hearted or silly conversation is a plus and I'd prefer low/no drama in as much as that's possible within a group of people online. A guild who are willing to answer my stupid newbie questions, and maybe help me out occasionally, and where (down the line) I'll be able to do the same for other people would also be a plus.

My real life schedule is pretty erratic and I level slowly so I can't commit to a schedule for anything, but I'm always willing to join in with activities if I'm online and it's within my level/what's accessible to me.

A bit about me:
I'm 29, female, have been playing video games since I was about 2 and RPGs since I was 8. My first TES game was Morrowind and I've played Oblivion and Skyrim too, but I didn't really get into MMOs until recently. I played Ultima Online for a few years around 1999/2001 then my next was Guild Wars 1, followed by Guild Wars 2 and finally ESO.

My play style in general is very casual, I'm primarily interested in story and exploration and far more likely to spend a few hours trying to climb the scenery than grinding XP. But long-term I'll often set myself "hardcore" goals like completing all the achievements or maxing Champion Points (basically 100% completion of some form) and I'm not remotely intimidated by something taking a lot of time or effort, as long as I can do it at my own pace.

Kind of linked to the above I'm definitely not a min/maxer and tend to prefer weird hybrid builds, especially in TES games. But I'd be willing to create a character specifically for groups if necessary.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely, the WEB is for the lonely souls, like you ;)

Check my post here: http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/2y5e6s/guild_fair_friday_advertise_your_guild_find_a/
  • fenesa
    fenesa
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I was in a similar situation to you and joined a friendly guild called The Runners

Also if you need any one to group with your welcome to contact me in game @TheFen. I am a low lvl Templar on DC currently just casually exploring and clearing each area at my own pace.

:D

Edited by fenesa on March 12, 2015 3:17PM
  • Carol
    Carol
    Soul Shriven
    fenesa wrote: »
    Hi,

I was in a similar situation to you and joined a friendly guild called The Runners http://therunners.clanwebsite.com/

Also if you need any one to group with your welcome to contact me. I am a low lvl Templar on DC currently just casually exploring and clearing each area at my own pace.

:D

Just for info Fenesa, the website you're linking is entirely private so all it gives is a login page. Most websites have a 'Front page with info' that all can see but that one doesn't appear to?

Danikat, it's great to hear I'm not alone in have a much more casual play style than most appear to have. :) I too love to explore and do whatever takes my mood at any given time and I'm never in any rush to gain levels. There's so much to enjoy along the path :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carol and Danikat, we would like both of you to join our filthy company, the WEB (if you don't decline walking on the "dark path" ;))
  • fenesa
    fenesa
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Carol,

Thanks for letting me know! I removed the link to save confusion and the guild in question already have their own recruitment post on the forums.

Also, as I mentioned in my reply to the OP I am still looking for more people to group/level with so again feel free to add me!
    Edited by fenesa on March 12, 2015 3:22PM
  • CreepyPahuska
    CreepyPahuska
    ✭✭✭
    Hey,

If your still looking for a guild, The Je'm'ath Renrijii are recruiting. We are a recent social & polyvalent guild. you can check our topic on this forum here : [Daggerfall Covenant] Je'm'ath Renrijii wants you !
    Edited by CreepyPahuska on March 13, 2015 5:42PM
    Creepy Pahuska
    Magicka Sorcerer Tank
    Daggerfall Covenant
    My Build - OUTDATED
    My Channel
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    If you look for a PVP only guild join Daggerfall PvP Masters our guild kinda started with people who knew nothing but now we are running raids and stuff like that and we are willing to teach everyone :smile: To improve our Alliance!