Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why did you join DC?

• Morvannor
    Morvannor
    Soul Shriven
    Been all over Tamriel and beyond in too many elder scrolls games yet no place gives the feeling of home like Dagerfall. Wonderful thing this nostalgia :smile:

Also being an altoholic, DC feels the most welcome to explorer's pack immigrants. Imagine a Breton walking around in EP, or an orc in AD. Just doesn't seem right. But a Khajiit, Nord, any form of elf or even lizard walking around in DC, nobody would bat an eyelash. Being the "merchant kingdom" has that effect from my perspective.

So yeah, feel and design, and with very little elves to boot.
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    brandon wrote: »
    I joined DC because I felt that they were fighting this war for the right reasons and that they would be fair once the war was over. AD just seems to be filled with racism being that it has tons of altmer who act superior to everyone else. The EP seems nice just not as nice as the DC.

i probably get this wrong, but doesnt EP supposedly more racist than AD?
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    You've chosen wisely to have sworn allegiance to DC. We need more PVP'ers! We have several wonderful PVP guilds you can join: HD55, AXN, NPK, LOM, ShortBus, AK47, etc etc etc.

Please join one and fight for your country!

-NPK

• Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    You've chosen wisely to have sworn allegiance to DC. We need more PVP'ers! We have several wonderful PVP guilds you can join: HD55, AXN, NPK, LOM, ShortBus, AK47, etc etc etc.

-NPK

i really hope can help DC on alliance war, but my char only in VR1 which is one hit kill in battle field :disappointed:
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »

-NPK

i really hope can help DC on alliance war, but my char only in VR1 which is one hit kill in battle field :disappointed:

NPK accepts all people, we will mold you into a force of destruction on the battle field. Even at v1 in a group you can be very effective.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an EP Character, got him to level 35,

Then i tried AD got my char to level 30 in Grahtwood and hated grahtwood,
    so i made a DC char and liked it,
    Nuked my ep and AD and now only have DC chars,

Oh and i love the colour blue so,
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• A_Pig
    A_Pig
    ✭✭✭
    Bretons and High Rock, i am really enjoying it more than AD which i did in Beta.

Though on Xbox One EU Daggerfall is getting destroyed in PVP, i will never give up! not that i contribute much yet at Level 10 just wanted to try it out :P