The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

All Things Chillrend NA Campaign Starting 3/3/2015

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very fun campaign! Enjoyed fighting Emperor Crown and his group. 2nd favorite enemy emperor after Ariana Kishi.

Really wish DC would crown an Emperor that wasn't a roll dodge monkey. Seems like all their Emperors are gankers.

Last night trying to stay behind the gate without being detected by AD was a lot of fun. AD was very hard to sneak around!
  • jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭

Not sure if this was supposed to be an example of a video of you wiping Alacrity and/or Decibel, but this shows neither an alacrity raid nor a decibel raid.

This is the exact kind of game play that causes game breaking lag. Thank you for calling attention to it. Notice how you all stack on a flag and don't move AT ALL. It's the stagnation of fights that cause the lag to get really bad.
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaebdub wrote: »

Not sure if this was supposed to be an example of a video of you wiping Alacrity and/or Decibel, but this shows neither an alacrity raid nor a decibel raid.

This is the exact kind of game play that causes game breaking lag. Thank you for calling attention to it. Notice how you all stack on a flag and don't move AT ALL. It's the stagnation of fights that cause the lag to get really bad.

^ LOL. If there was lag, our health wouldn't have been dipping like it was. Its ok though Jager, keep making excuses.

Your meteor spam causes much more lag, so next time check yourself before you wreck yourself son.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't you guys rather use

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/145761/a-call-to-chillrend

We should try to beat the 63 pages that A Call to Haderus got.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahem...

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM RED MEAT! Much taste, very ouch

That is all.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Ahem...

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM RED MEAT! Much taste, very ouch

That is all.

OM NOM NOM, tasty kitty @ Alessia farm tower last night :naughty:
    Vehemence
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Telel was somewhat drunk and forgot their basics of tower AP farm clearing 101 lessons. That half the group was composed of people under level 40 would be an excuse some others may use, but Khajiit shall do no such thing.

Fortunately someone remembered that Retreating Maneuvers existed and so eventually what started as a farm became a most excellent educational scenario for the pups.

This one humbly thanks their superior opponents for being such wonderful visual aids in this particular training session.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • snipeopsub17_ESO
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Just wanted to make a clean thread for the new campaign. Lets have fun and try and keep it clean.

Too late, just had ep & ad double teaming us from glade mine while about 10 dc toons were logged on.
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Just wanted to make a clean thread for the new campaign. Lets have fun and try and keep it clean.

Too late, just had ep & ad double teaming us from glade mine while about 10 dc toons were logged on.

Even worse it seems that Crystalized has moved to Chill.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag was quite real tonight. Fortunately it seemed to be in no one's favor.

Telel and their pups also took great joy in watching the old school blob and spam groups being melted down by siege fire as they tried to run the outer walls of a keep. After all the times some pack of impulse spamming 'skilled' players would ruin one's day it was quite, cathartic.

Though eating their smoldering, and oil covered corpses gave this one gas.

• PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Telel was somewhat drunk and forgot their basics of tower AP farm clearing 101 lessons. That half the group was composed of people under level 40 would be an excuse some others may use, but Khajiit shall do no such thing.

Fortunately someone remembered that Retreating Maneuvers existed and so eventually what started as a farm became a most excellent educational scenario for the pups.

This one humbly thanks their superior opponents for being such wonderful visual aids in this particular training session.

This was when EP was being an enormous potato collectively while trying to grab the scroll from Roebeck. The only fun I had all day was when I took my group to that farm. So I thank you.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are most welcome. Though in the future Telel will hope to amuse you in away that does not involve heavy sharp on fire things being inserted into them at high velocities.

Perhaps if you'd use moon sugar candy ballistae instead it would be better for us all yes?

• heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a blast fighting the Pact on Chillrend over the last day or two. I don't have a snarky punchline or qualifier waiting in stealth; the battles I've been a part of stand out to me as exhilarating and evenly matched, hinging on tactics & battlefield mobility beyond anything else.

The only thing I feel compelled to single out is the fact that-- for me, at least-- the server performance has been a lot better since the last patch. There have been a few absolutely massive three-way brawls over the past day or so, and my frame rate might have taken a pretty big dip at the peak of the action, but that's about it. Your mileage might vary, but I haven't had any rubberbanding issues or situations where my skillbar underwent an existential crisis this week. I gotta give ZOS kudos for that.
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SUPER OM NOM NOM BLUE AND RED MEATS!

Some crazy crazy fights this week in the grand old land of Chillrend. Best of all the pups and Khajiit have even begun to make our way further north rather than being stuck down south defending home keeps.

This has led to some most amusing moments.

For example we were holed up at Bleakers a few nights ago waiting to see if one of the big boy guilds would be hitting Chalman or Aleswell. As we were discussing builds for our sub vets a big ol' mess of the pacters rolled in and began sieging. As we set up to defend, and howled for some backup a slightly bigger mass o' daggets also showed up from the aleswell side.

Then we saw some familiar names from the Mega Best Friends in that batch of blue weird faces, and were most amused when they proceeded to slam into the beard loving corpse worshippers. Of course COH being COH we just could not resist saying hello by way of hot flaming balls of pitch fired via trebuchet.

That's when everyone started getting reinforcements and things got super nifty.....

• Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the solution to lag is now obvious to Telel.

Remove any and all flags, pennants, standards, gonfalones, and wiggly armed inflatable man things Cyrodiil.

• Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well the solution to lag is now obvious to Telel.

Remove any and all flags, pennants, standards, gonfalones, and wiggly armed inflatable man things Cyrodiil.

That works! I fixed it by swapping to Azuras Star, I can't take fights like that.
    Chillrend is the new Thornblade. :'(
    Edited by Observant on April 6, 2015 11:25AM
    Vehemence
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there seems to be a plague of people on certain factions that have been purposely lagging out the server.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now, now.

It's all good.

We got plenty of AD and DC to murderize on Chillrend. Worry about them.

Though yesterday I saw some of the most braindead DC I've seen in a while. While we assaulted Fort Aleswell, some EP pugs thought it'd be fun to set up a ram on the inner keep. My group continued assaulting the side postern. After the side postern went down, we went in, and appeared to find no defense. We cleared the flags, flipped the keep...

... and when we went upstairs we found 20 blues still trying to fend off the pug ram crew.

We collected their AP and hard a serious larf.

Two reasons for this:

1. Tunnel visioned noob pugs just there for the AP.
    2. There is absolutely ZERO communication on DC side these days. People don't call out when keeps are being sieged, they don't call out flanks, they don't even *** call out when an inner wall has been breached.

I just do not understand this faction these days. It's like everyone has zone and yell turned off (except for the trolls).
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really has become more like Thornblade them. :p

Also sounds like how Haderus AD were for a bit. The utter lack of communication and people who wanted to PVP instead of being spoon fed AP made it very frustrating for a week or two.

Amusingly enough Chillrend also had a time like that early in its inception where No Mercy just rode rough shod over the few AD who hadn't Fled back to thornblade or moved to Haderus.

• jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭
    jaebdub wrote: »

^ LOL. If there was lag, our health wouldn't have been dipping like it was. Its ok though Jager, keep making excuses.

Your meteor spam causes much more lag, so next time check yourself before you wreck yourself son.

My meteor spam? You mean soul tether or WW?
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel has been on most of today and has wracked up quite the pile of blue meat to put in the ol' khajiit icebox.

What this humble one found interesting was that the blue population has been population locked for almost the entirely of the day since Khajiit first popped in around four A.M, and continuing up until now. For mosto f that us proud servants of Queen Razum-Dar could must a mere two bars of determined, but somewhat argumentative, happy folks to try and stem such a vast tide.

Yet somehow we did it. Perhaps because so many of the daggets were more interested in attempting to form an AP farm using a red scroll as bait, instead of doing something that Khajiit has a very special word for.

THat word of course begins with an E, and ends in an E, and has a fff noise in it.

Also, Telel hops that the proud and skilled warriors of the silly face pact will remember that they can go further west than Blue road keep. Just follow the shining beacons that were your scrolls so cruelly plucked from undefended temples, and spirited away to be abused inside the barn outside of Faregyl.

Hrmm now this one must think. Do Elder Scrolls get kidnapped more than princesses made of mushrooms?

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hrmm now this one must think. Do Elder Scrolls get kidnapped more than princesses made of mushrooms?

We're sorry, but the Elder Scroll is in another castle!

*hums 8-bit theme song*

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel's pack was running itself ragged today trying to keep the blue waves bottled up in their bolt ***.

Between the squishy gank groups number in the half dozens, the almost utter lack of reds pushing past arrius until recently, and bringing some new and returning folks up to speed on the basics this humble one was growing quite dismayed.

Fortunately the fifteenth time seems to have been the charm, and once this one and their pups finally managed to help crack Roe things seemed to finally turn in our favor. Which just proves the old Hircine-worshipper saying.

If the first bite doesn't break their backs. Maul and maul again.