The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All Things Chillrend NA Campaign Starting 3/3/2015

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to make a clean thread for the new campaign. Lets have fun and try and keep it clean.
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Check. >:)
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should have made this new thread Blue as well? :trollface:
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like EP is doing all the day caps. Maybe Blue should focus a on them. Great to know the blue zerg exists but might be helpful to direct your attention to the other side of the map for a change.

OMG OMG they are EMP SWAPPING ON CHIL OMG OMG THE SKY MUST BE FALLING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Edited by Anazasi on March 5, 2015 3:31PM
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two weeks is almost up and I think Chillrend may be a contender for best campaign of NA. I have a lot of friends on TB and I love playing where the action is, but Chillrend is a lot of fun too.
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if i didnt have a character from another faction locking me out of 2 campaigns id join chillrend. ive no interest in 2 hour queue times for thornblade

Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TKO made an appearance for the last day of this cycle and spent a couple hours here. We had a few good fights, but apparently every dang AD guild in NA had the same idea and there just werent enough fights to go around.

We went back to thornblade, much to my chagrin, but hopefully we will be back on Chill another time.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Azrael01
    Azrael01
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    TKO made an appearance for the last day of this cycle and spent a couple hours here. We had a few good fights, but apparently every dang AD guild in NA had the same idea and there just werent enough fights to go around.

We went back to thornblade, much to my chagrin, but hopefully we will be back on Chill another time.

Also visited chillrend today on my EP to check it out, it looks like this campaign has alot of potential, however it was disappointing to see that only 1 major EP guild was there and couldn't fight off both factions at once, if more EP were to show up in chillrend this would become a great medium sized alternative to Thornblade
    Story Writer - English not first Language

• jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭
    Azrael01 wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »

Also visited chillrend today on my EP to check it out, it looks like this campaign has alot of potential, however it was disappointing to see that only 1 major EP guild was there and couldn't fight off both factions at once, if more EP were to show up in chillrend this would become a great medium sized alternative to Thornblade

Red brought the lag. It's why we left Thornblade in the first place and now is creeping to here as well.
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phoenix Rising moved to Chillrend over a month ago, we came from Haderus where we were for almost 3 months. We had taken a break from PvP for the past three weeks to play with 1.6 and get a feel for the new content. We ran last night, had some solid fights with Alacrity and other guilds both AD and DC. The lag is starting to pick up, but compared to Thornblade; Chillrend is still better.

We do our own thing. The drama created by some of the EP guilds is astounding, its almost like this should be called The Elder High School Online for some people. We welcome anyone with a fun and competitive attitude to home on Chillrend if you want to get away from the clowns on Thornblade.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Children of Hircine would like to thank alll the pacters who came to fight over the area between Alessia and BRK over the last few hours. Much fun was has, newbs were taught, and cross faction members were om nom nommed on as we settled in and just enjoyed the carnage.

In a week we may even make this server our new home if the desolate wasteland of Haderus doesn't spring back into life.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    The Children of Hircine would like to thank alll the pacters who came to fight over the area between Alessia and BRK over the last few hours. Much fun was has, newbs were taught, and cross faction members were om nom nommed on as we settled in and just enjoyed the carnage.

In a week we may even make this server our new home if the desolate wasteland of Haderus doesn't spring back into life.

*tosses a catnip filled ball towards Nikel/Ash*
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*tosses a catnip filled ball towards Nikel/Ash*

ahh... that one we will not be seeing soon again, yes?
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Phoenix Rising moved to Chillrend over a month ago, we came from Haderus where we were for almost 3 months. We had taken a break from PvP for the past three weeks to play with 1.6 and get a feel for the new content. We ran last night, had some solid fights with Alacrity and other guilds both AD and DC. The lag is starting to pick up, but compared to Thornblade; Chillrend is still better.

We do our own thing. The drama created by some of the EP guilds is astounding, its almost like this should be called The Elder High School Online for some people. We welcome anyone with a fun and competitive attitude to home on Chillrend if you want to get away from the clowns on Thornblade.

thank you for telling everyone what your guild did over these past months, I'm sure we all care about everything your guild does.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

thank you for telling everyone what your guild did over these past months, I'm sure we all care about everything your guild does.

Thank you for telling everyone about how you wish to thank someone else for telling you what they told everyone else. Especially as both writing things down and reading them are entirely optional experiences and thus shows your deep commitment and concern to the items your are commenting upon.

Telel shall now use the argonian expression of erecting the middle claw and wish you a merry day filled with hammer wielding khajiit.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

I really do not care what you people think lol the only opinion that matters to me is... well, mine. See how that works? Oh darn it! I forgot, you are all blinded by your egos.
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellow wins today muahahaha
  • Rojnaar
    Rojnaar
    ✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    Yellow wins today muahahaha

Will be off work in a few hours, and yellow will lose again muahahaha
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #$#$#@ lag sploiting @#@$%#$$ #$#$% $%$##$$#@$%$#%$%$#$$

Kind of hard to keep new folks in PVP when they see how the 'pros' break the system in order to hold a flag at the alessia farm.

Also, this one needs more caffeine and cheetos.

• Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

Kind of hard to keep new folks in PVP when they see how the 'pros' break the system in order to hold a flag at the alessia farm.

You attack us with x3 the numbers we have and expect us not to heal and kill you? Umm.. no thanks. If you cant kill us, not our problem. I have video of it and I know which AD guilds were at that flag.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, if that is true then please consider that Khajiit venting in frustration after a less than pleasant day lacking in delicious orange dust coated treats, and Mountain Dew.

This one did see several people they know are not obnoxious grieftards there and thus will take your word that the lagging was not an intentional tactic, and merely a by product of organized defense.

• Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like to throw a +1 out to the DC (name starts with U - sorry, can't remember the rest) with who I ended up in a 1v1 inside Glademist LM resource tower a couple of hours ago. I figured someone was inside when the guards stayed aggro but absolutely wasn't expecting enough time for the LM flag to flip from red to blue and then back to red all while the two of us roughed it out on the top (and then bottom when I accidentally slipped down) floor - chat timestamps put the fight at ~7 minutes. It almost was a little anticlimactic when the rest of my group came in to investigate.

Probably one of the best 1v1's I've had, and in a less conventional location! :D
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭

You attack us with x3 the numbers we have and expect us not to heal and kill you? Umm.. no thanks. If you cant kill us, not our problem. I have video of it and I know which AD guilds were at that flag.

Remember when you boasted that PR took Alacrity and Decibel without resistance in EP zone?
    Can you set up a skirmish, I really really want to see how that plays out.

@Darklord_Tiberius @Tripwyr @WRX
    Edited by Observant on March 23, 2015 2:00PM
    Vehemence
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »

Remember when you boasted that PR took Alacrity and Decibel without resistance in EP zone?
    Can you set up a skirmish, I really really want to see how that plays out.

@Darklord_Tiberius @Tripwyr @WRX

PR doesn't touch competent guilds, this would be a pointless affair.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Been having a lot of good fights on Chillrend since returning.

It's been a lot of fun. :)
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big thanks to xylena and hemptation for helping out new EP players. We have a whole lot now and they need to get trained up fast.

Got my first EMP on Chillrend. Now I know how Hova felt, what a blast.
    Edited by Armitas on March 23, 2015 2:23PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Big thanks to xylena and hemptation for helping out new EP players. We have a whole lot now and they need to get trained up fast.

Whenever I see a random EP zoom right past me on horseback to slam into the opposing force, 9 times out of 10, it's Xylena.

So happy to see her again.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a fun two days of AP farming on Chillrend, Crown was crowned Emperor (again) around noon on Sunday. Unlike last time where I was crowned around 5:30am after staying up all night and fell asleep 30 minutes later, this time I got to enjoy it for the entire day and held our last emperor keep until I went to sleep in the evening around 10:30pm (eastern).

Thanks to:
    • Lightingale (my wife) who is also a gamer and understands the 12 hour grinds, brings me coffee, and keeps me alive (in game and in RL).
    • Misfitz for being such a great group to lead and run with. Our best hour of AP farming in the past few days was 108k (I wish all hours were like that) when blue got our two scrolls back at their temple (three scrolls in one place - they were situated at Dragon/Warden previously), and killing them until enough blue made it into the fight to lag the area and the scrolls reset.
    • Decibel for the evening groups when most of Misfitz have gone to sleep.
    • Alacrity for the last minute save around 10pm when I went to brush my teeth while up against the inner door of Roe, came back, and accidentally exited the door into 30 reds without my hand on the mouse (dead in 2 seconds even as emperor). You guys came in and wiped the reds while we recovered.
    • Zazeer and his crew for some amazing fights and entertainment.
    • Everyone else who came, helped, and had fun!
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    After a fun two days of AP farming on Chillrend, Crown was crowned Emperor (again) around noon on Sunday. Unlike last time where I was crowned around 5:30am after staying up all night and fell asleep 30 minutes later, this time I got to enjoy it for the entire day and held our last emperor keep until I went to sleep in the evening around 10:30pm (eastern).

Thanks to:
    • Lightingale (my wife) who is also a gamer and understands the 12 hour grinds, brings me coffee, and keeps me alive (in game and in RL).
    • Misfitz for being such a great group to lead and run with. Our best hour of AP farming in the past few days was 108k (I wish all hours were like that) when blue got our two scrolls back at their temple (three scrolls in one place - they were situated at Dragon/Warden previously), and killing them until enough blue made it into the fight to lag the area and the scrolls reset.
    • Decibel for the evening groups when most of Misfitz have gone to sleep.
    • Alacrity for the last minute save around 10pm when I went to brush my teeth while up against the inner door of Roe, came back, and accidentally exited the door into 30 reds without my hand on the mouse (dead in 2 seconds even as emperor). You guys came in and wiped the reds while we recovered.
    • Zazeer and his crew for some amazing fights and entertainment.
    • Everyone else who came, helped, and had fun!

The scroll chase/recovery of Ghartok around 12pm central time was hilariously silly.

• Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The scroll chase/recovery of Ghartok around 12pm central time was hilariously silly.

We were running back and forth killing between Chalman and Bleakers, and every minute or two someone would say, "should we go see what's going on with that scroll?" We must have started moving out towards it 5 times and turned around 30 seconds later when someone in zone called the "all good".
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had great fun this weekend on Chill even though not able to play much. It was fun watching Reds attcking blue then we Misfitz going in behind the reds seiging and wiping reds three different times while they were on the inner each time. I can only imagine the hate and rage in that TS. Then reds trying to copy us only to come in and get wiped as the reds though they were thying to be crafty. Word of advise don't cast when you are trying to be stealthy. Thanks to All the MIsfitz for the mega points on Chill this weekend. We need to continue to run abilites that benefits the team and change things to suit the mission. We held the bridge many times even when outnumbered. We can beat them at their own game. Even when reds and blues team up against us they dont stand a snowballs chance when we work together guild with guild and defned on multiple fronts.

Go Misfitz, long they may live!
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.