Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

One last plea for the new Alliance skills

• Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps 5% of the player base can realistically include "vigor" when planning their builds, unless they are thinking a year or more down the road.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    Going on 4 months now and still don't have a full valkyn set. But only took me 27 days of play time to reach AvA 26. No reason for people to complain one is easier than the other when that isn't true.
    This is the most telling and what many Players overlook. 27 days of PLAYED TIME could equate to 4-6 MONTHS actual time in Cyrodiil playing many hours/day, which is a complete joke that ZoS would put skills behind that long of a grind.

27 days play time over the same 4 month period is almost 40 hours a week of ESO,

Per character.
    Edited by driosketch on March 2, 2015 10:01PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has yet to reach Alliance rank 6 and unlock barrier: No. It's fine as it is.
    The Moot Councillor
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever said Vigor should be in the fighters guild tree, good job, I like that idea alot.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »
    Vigor should be alliance rank 6. Rank 10 is ridiculously high for a casual player.

Why should these skills be more easily accessible for casual players? Some things in this game need to require time and effort.

Not only that but it is easier to reach Alliance War Rank 10 than it is Undaunted Level 9.

i dont think that is true at all.
    Alliance rank ten is about alliance level 23-24 or so. much harder to get then undaunted.