The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP Video | Princess Asgari - The Return

• sKorcheD
    sKorcheD
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video, I have to agree that it's refreshing to see something different for sorc videos. Haters gonna hate.
    Larrdok - Pact
    Filthy Barbarian
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    sKorcheD wrote: »
    Nice video, I have to agree that it's refreshing to see something different for sorc videos. Haters gonna hate.

agreed. nice to watch something different, good vid bro.

I got a few clips i need to edit so i can make my first vid, which software should i use?

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Dwibigrichub17_ESO

I got a few clips i need to edit so i can make my first vid, which software should i use?

you should try Sony Vegas PRO
  • Latdogg
    Latdogg
    Why are you being suck a *** Ezareth? It's a damn video, chill out. You literally sound like a 4 year old child. You like more editing in a video? Go make more of your own.
    VR-4 DK (Nord) - Urlachera
    Brotherhood of WHIskies
    Pride of the Pact
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Latdogg wrote: »
    Why are you being suck a *** Ezareth? It's a damn video, chill out. You literally sound like a 4 year old child. You like more editing in a video? Go make more of your own.

Wasn't aware I was excited but thanks for the concern. Good to see you actually read what I wrote too...
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Latdogg wrote: »

I have to disagree here. Ezareth made a constructive post about the video and what could be improved, and at the end stated that he meant no disrespect and sincerely acknowledged Princess's skill.

Princess meanwhile proceeds to crack at ezareth's playstyle and mock his argument.

I think it is obvious who is at fault here (P.S. no disrespect :smile: )
    Edited by Chesimac on February 27, 2015 6:01PM
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is just funny comparing the same player on what I can assume is equally geared sorc and dk. I haven't tested 1.6 in PVP at all yet, but let's hope there is more than one play style that is effective for the sorc.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    very nice i think more sorcs need to take your playstyle and not bolt away 20xs and call you a nub for not chasing lol

i like the video post more

but more ERP plz
  • Dwibigrichub17_ESO
    Very nice video!!! not to many sorcs stay and fight like a man. :smile:
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one found the video helpful. As my Sorc gets into the VR levels, I find videos like this very helpful.
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • sKorcheD
    sKorcheD
    ✭✭✭

I use lightworks. Sony Vegas is good too though.

Btw: Best character names ever! Clayton bigsby, Tyrone biggums rofl just thinking of those skits is making me laugh.
    Larrdok - Pact
    Filthy Barbarian
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_mstzroUNFx1qz4rgp.gif
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The meteor setup was great, I'm still smiling. :)
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wasn't so much a video showcasing sorcerer skills as it was a "how to blend into the zerg" and bolt into things.

It was decent group play, but you're obviously still rusty.

Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very nice video!!! not to many sorcs stay and fight like a man. :smile:
    I for one found the video helpful. As my Sorc gets into the VR levels, I find videos like this very helpful.
    The meteor setup was great, I'm still smiling. :)

Thank you, just trying to give a different setup option and different play style for sorcs that can work. Im sure others can do better than myself with it as ive had a long break from my sorc and im pretty rusty.

This wasn't so much a video showcasing sorcerer skills as it was a "how to blend into the zerg" and bolt into things.

It was decent group play, but you're obviously still rusty.

Never intended to show sorc skill; was intended to show a different play style for sorcs and show the class isn't dead and you you don't have to resort to defensive s&b /BoL kiting. Like i said above, im sure plenty of others can do better than myself playing on sorc. I prefer it over the DK for the challenge.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post makes me scared to ever post a video.... :/

Not that my play would even be wortyh of one but none the less i have no editing skillz, virtually computer illiterate and im a Scrub so i would hate to see the reviews.

Nice vid Princess

DK Scrub Out
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

Not that my play would even be wortyh of one but none the less i have no editing skillz, virtually computer illiterate and im a Scrub so i would hate to see the reviews.

Nice vid Princess

DK Scrub Out

If you'd like, I can post some videos of you from my perspective ;)
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice vid Princess

DK Scrub Out

If you'd like, I can post some videos of you from my perspective ;)

Sure i would love to see that... not to sure i want to see how they end but why not :)
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nice vid Princess

DK Scrub Out

Haha yeah I don't link video's on the forums often because of this. It's also why I'm generally supportive in the comments of people who do.

I'm never recording when something good happens anyway. :(
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on February 28, 2015 3:06AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nice vid Princess

DK Scrub Out

Haha yeah I don't link video's on the forums often because of this. It's also why I'm generally supportive in the comments of people who do.

I'm never recording when something good happens anyway. :(

Its usually the same few throwing jabs when i make a thread regardless of it is a video or not. We all have a good laugh at their expense in TS and move on too taking their sweet booty AP as usual.

If you make videos don't be afraid to share them, the more videos out there, the more this game gets publicity and we all know it needs it.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Streaking through hordes of players with groups of other players around in a melee is good zerg-fighting strategy but it isn't particularly interesting or noteworthy and it really doesn't show skill.

Lol what does BoL a million times to kill a lvl 14 show? You of all people shouldn't be telling other sorcs if their style is interesting or skillful.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that was pretty mediocre sorc play... and streaks against a tree. I was wondering all the time while watching whether you think your performance was actually something to make a video about?

I don`t want to be all negative, but in all honesty I don`t think thats good play, can`t find a single scene where I thought to myself:"Wow, clutch play!", but more than once "Oh, wow he streaks against a tree" or "Oh, he streaked over the balkony and risked death when a safe door was a streak away in the other direction"

Maybe some other sorc can fill me in, where i can find "the amazing work".

Shock horror Asgari isn't as good as they seem to think they are. A whole lot of talking and not much walking. Seriously though you are good but the amount of trash talking you do doesn't equate to your skill level, I'm not sure if it would be possible.
    Edited by KBKB on March 2, 2015 1:56AM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »
    I think that was pretty mediocre sorc play... and streaks against a tree. I was wondering all the time while watching whether you think your performance was actually something to make a video about?

I don`t want to be all negative, but in all honesty I don`t think thats good play, can`t find a single scene where I thought to myself:"Wow, clutch play!", but more than once "Oh, wow he streaks against a tree" or "Oh, he streaked over the balkony and risked death when a safe door was a streak away in the other direction"

Shock horror Asgari isn't as good as they seem to think they are. A whole lot of talking and not much walking. Seriously though you are good but the amount of trash talking you do doesn't equate to your skill level, I'm not sure if it would be possible.

Like ive said multiple times, i never claimed to be the best sorc. I was only giving the community a different perspective on how sorcs can be played instead of being told to only run BoL / s&b.

I will say however, I am the best DK NA for 1vX and open world pvp.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

Like ive said multiple times, i never claimed to be the best sorc. I was only giving the community a different perspective on how sorcs can be played instead of being told to only run BoL / s&b.

I will say however, I am the best DK NA for 1vX and open world pvp.

Mind if i claim 2nd on this one lol. Well possibly top 5 i would hope

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind if i claim 2nd on this one lol. Well possibly top 5 i would hope
    DK SCRUB OUT
    @Galalin I'd be all up for claiming 3rd, but you can't be the best player in this game, there's no top five or anything, rank means nothing, there's no skill in this game, it all comes down to player builds and how you use it, you may have the best build out there at the time, but eventually you'll come across someone with the same build, or with the counter-build, and if they have the counter-build they'll wreck face and laugh at you. Take Asgari's DK build for example, completely relies on idiots to charge Batswarm on, and idiots to stand in Batswarm and heal you with it, is it effective? Damn straight, cause idiots will be idiots, is it effective in situations where the enemy group has a functioning cerebral cortex, and intelligent Templars running eclipse and Dark Flare to screw with her flappy flaps? Absolutely not!

Every build has a counter-build, and every counter-build has a counter-build, and every counter-build's build, has a counter-build, and every counter-build's counter build, has a counter to the counter-build of the counter.

Still with me? :wink:
    Edited by Panda244 on March 2, 2015 4:29AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally know what your saying but truth be told no matter the build 1vX comes down to player skill, spacial awareness and resource management... using those among other things effectively will determine how often you suceed in 1vX. So the way i see it no one build is better at 1vX as its more how the build is played that detemines the success rate

oh and darkflare OP... my nemesis

DK SCRUB OUT
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see the meteorrr! :D
    Great video man! :)
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been rolling with an encase + aoe w/ CS build for a while now; I have found it to be a much more satisfying play-style than the S&B proc fish :)
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I hate most about your videos @Princess_Asgari is the lack of editorial presence. From watching it appears to me that you just threw together a bunch of "filler" clips together and made a movie and called it a PvP video.

When I made my videos I literally discarded somewhere between 95-98% of my footage, not because it showed some lack of skill on my part or mistakes or anything but because after watching it I found it to be uninteresting, or I couldn't really pick out exactly what my contribution was. This is why I avoid footage that includes other members of my alliance for the most part, because it is hard to determine for the watcher exactly what the person he is watching is responsible for. Streaking through hordes of players with groups of other players around in a melee is good zerg-fighting strategy but it isn't particularly interesting or noteworthy and it really doesn't show skill.

Now I know you're a skilled player and we have *very* different playstyles but this video could be an average day in cyrodiil for me or any other skilled sorc out there. The reason so many sorc videos show the sorc streaking away is because we're trying to set up a situation where it is possible to kill as many players as possible by ourselves. Trying to set up these scenarios are far more difficult to achieve than actually doing it.

I'm not trying to be insulting, just offering up some constructive criticism. Perhaps some people enjoy these style of videos but there is very little of note that I see that makes me want to keep watching for more. I did like the purge of Soul Assault at least, still too few people realize you can do that (=

While you worry about terrible cinematic presence i will continue to actually be a threat on the battle field and kill opponents without having to resort to Bol away 20+ times and rinse and repeat. I don't recall saying my sorc is the greatest sorc NA. People asked for a sorc video so i gave them one.

There are zero sorcs posting videos using a play style like mine so i figured it would be a nice change. Im not sure if it is because you fee threatened that after even a longer break than you on sorc i am still better or if is because you cant play like this?

I do appreciate that you took the time to make such an elaborate post and add in the "im not trying to be insulting" garbage, but your entire post is nothing more than a failed troll; similar to how you play on the field. Open world PvP im more concerned about Crystallized and Anon and Killer Wizard than i am about coming across you. I know that 1 mages fury and you will be running across the map.

No disrespect of course. :wink:

p.s. its a PVP video, Not a cinematic trailer for "How to run from a fight". I claimed no 1vX or XvX, just random fights over the past 2 weeks of me playing the sorc again.

again no disrespect. :smile:

i have to agree with Ezerath on this one, more editting would have been helpful to your video. and damn subtomik take a chill pill lol. the thing is Asgari, this just looks like 99% of pvp videos out there, it just needs some personality behind it. thats my constructive feedback. good video, fun to watch you be tools to m'sargo lol.

Is Princess_Asgari = Subtomik? Or am I missing something here? That would explain a lot I suppose.

sub basically said you were a has been in many many choice words, paragraphs long, lol. now you know.

edit, see that sypher already said that :pensive:
    Edited by cozmon3c_ESO on March 2, 2015 5:41PM
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What I hate most about your videos @Princess_Asgari is the lack of editorial presence. From watching it appears to me that you just threw together a bunch of "filler" clips together and made a movie and called it a PvP video.

When I made my videos I literally discarded somewhere between 95-98% of my footage, not because it showed some lack of skill on my part or mistakes or anything but because after watching it I found it to be uninteresting, or I couldn't really pick out exactly what my contribution was. This is why I avoid footage that includes other members of my alliance for the most part, because it is hard to determine for the watcher exactly what the person he is watching is responsible for. Streaking through hordes of players with groups of other players around in a melee is good zerg-fighting strategy but it isn't particularly interesting or noteworthy and it really doesn't show skill.

Now I know you're a skilled player and we have *very* different playstyles but this video could be an average day in cyrodiil for me or any other skilled sorc out there. The reason so many sorc videos show the sorc streaking away is because we're trying to set up a situation where it is possible to kill as many players as possible by ourselves. Trying to set up these scenarios are far more difficult to achieve than actually doing it.

I'm not trying to be insulting, just offering up some constructive criticism. Perhaps some people enjoy these style of videos but there is very little of note that I see that makes me want to keep watching for more. I did like the purge of Soul Assault at least, still too few people realize you can do that (=

While you worry about terrible cinematic presence i will continue to actually be a threat on the battle field and kill opponents without having to resort to Bol away 20+ times and rinse and repeat. I don't recall saying my sorc is the greatest sorc NA. People asked for a sorc video so i gave them one.

There are zero sorcs posting videos using a play style like mine so i figured it would be a nice change. Im not sure if it is because you fee threatened that after even a longer break than you on sorc i am still better or if is because you cant play like this?

I do appreciate that you took the time to make such an elaborate post and add in the "im not trying to be insulting" garbage, but your entire post is nothing more than a failed troll; similar to how you play on the field. Open world PvP im more concerned about Crystallized and Anon and Killer Wizard than i am about coming across you. I know that 1 mages fury and you will be running across the map.

No disrespect of course. :wink:

p.s. its a PVP video, Not a cinematic trailer for "How to run from a fight". I claimed no 1vX or XvX, just random fights over the past 2 weeks of me playing the sorc again.

again no disrespect. :smile:

i have to agree with Ezerath on this one, more editting would have been helpful to your video. and damn subtomik take a chill pill lol. the thing is Asgari, this just looks like 99% of pvp videos out there, it just needs some personality behind it. thats my constructive feedback. good video, fun to watch you be tools to m'sargo lol.

Is Princess_Asgari = Subtomik? Or am I missing something here? That would explain a lot I suppose.

sub basically said you were a has been in many many choice words, paragraphs long, lol. now you know.

edit, see that sypher already said that :pensive:

They were choice words indeed haha. Someone actually provided me a screen shot of what he said a bit later. I have a friend who is prone to similar....outbursts. I think I probably trolled that guy a little too hard and the wheels just came off. I'm going to miss my #1 Fan Boy....I'd appeal his ban if I thought it would do him any good. I bet if we ever played together he'd actually enjoy my company.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube