The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PvP Video | Princess Asgari - The Return

Asgari
Asgari
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
After taking a few months off from my sorc and knowing 1.6 is right around the corner I decided to dust off her PvP gear and bring her out to play. If you are looking for a sorc streaking away from fights or kiting 600m away you wont find any of this here. What you will find is bunny hopping pure DPS and not scared of dying.

People complain about my DK because well lets face it, the build allows me to steam roll almost anyone with ease. On the sorc however you have to stay moving and do not have battle roar to keep filling your resources back up. I hope you enjoy the change as much as I have over the past couple of weeks.

Also i adjusted my recording settings and video creation settings so videos will be 1080p @60fps now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-W1EduE3UU

Edited by Asgari on February 26, 2015 2:50AM
Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
Princess Asgari | Sorc
Asgari | NB
-Asgari | Stamplar
Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
Banner Down!
No Mercy
Youtube: Asgari
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    nice vid! good to see a sorc that doesnt streak away from fights
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dat feed. 1337 skillz
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    reverse-1239788892_***-in-my-pants.gif
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing work!!
    Edited by Zavus on February 26, 2015 3:12AM
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid!
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that was pretty mediocre sorc play... and streaks against a tree. I was wondering all the time while watching whether you think your performance was actually something to make a video about?

I don`t want to be all negative, but in all honesty I don`t think thats good play, can`t find a single scene where I thought to myself:"Wow, clutch play!", but more than once "Oh, wow he streaks against a tree" or "Oh, he streaked over the balkony and risked death when a safe door was a streak away in the other direction"

Maybe some other sorc can fill me in, where i can find "the amazing work".

Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think that was pretty mediocre sorc play... and streaks against a tree. I was wondering all the time while watching whether you think your performance was actually something to make a video about?

I don`t want to be all negative, but in all honesty I don`t think thats good play, can`t find a single scene where I thought to myself:"Wow, clutch play!", but more than once "Oh, wow he streaks against a tree" or "Oh, he streaked over the balkony and risked death when a safe door was a streak away in the other direction"

People make videos for entertainment purposes. I was entertained. Video's don't always have to be 'omg 1v30 clutch 360 impale'.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People make videos for entertainment purposes. I was entertained. Video's don't always have to be 'omg 1v30 clutch 360 impale'.

I prefer trick shot impales.
    to each their own
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put that Crystalized meteor gank on a loop and I'll watch it for hours.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    360 no scope Impale
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

My apologies for trying to post a video of a Sorc using something other than BoL and s&b and kiting across the map. I'll admit I didn't intend to streak off the ledge in the first clip I just thought it was funny how it happened. Sometimes streak doesn't go where you want it too depending on how your cross hair is at the time of hitting it.

I'll be sure to take everything you said into consideration and will be eagerly waiting for you to post a more entertaining sorc video. Sorry I didn't live up to your standards oh mighty master of sorcs.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    Put that Crystalized meteor gank on a loop and I'll watch it for hours.

That night we did it 3 times in a row. He couldn't leave that keep haha. The first two times shadow play was down for some reason.

frozywozy wrote: »
    dat feed. 1337 skillz

Doesn't get me pro than that!

I'll be sure to drop from top of keeps and 360 mages fury / crystal frag combo next video haha or meteor montage as I have tons more of those.?
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Very cool video. It seems like it's in slow motion though.... is that lag or is it just streaming poorly to my phone? I can't view you-tube videos at work any other way.

I've only played on BB since I'm still very new to the game but every large battle I've been in has had zero lag. Maybe that's just BB?
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mcurley wrote: »
    Very cool video. It seems like it's in slow motion though.... is that lag or is it just streaming poorly to my phone? I can't view you-tube videos at work any other way.

I've only played on BB since I'm still very new to the game but every large battle I've been in has had zero lag. Maybe that's just BB?

that's just BB yes , since there aren't many players using aoe spells at lower levels, it's easier for the server to handle it.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    mcurley wrote: »

that's just BB yes , since there aren't many players using aoe spells at lower levels, it's easier for the server to handle it.

Damn, that's frustrating. Good thing I'll be on BB for a while.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What I hate most about your videos @Princess_Asgari is the lack of editorial presence. From watching it appears to me that you just threw together a bunch of "filler" clips together and made a movie and called it a PvP video.

When I made my videos I literally discarded somewhere between 95-98% of my footage, not because it showed some lack of skill on my part or mistakes or anything but because after watching it I found it to be uninteresting, or I couldn't really pick out exactly what my contribution was. This is why I avoid footage that includes other members of my alliance for the most part, because it is hard to determine for the watcher exactly what the person he is watching is responsible for. Streaking through hordes of players with groups of other players around in a melee is good zerg-fighting strategy but it isn't particularly interesting or noteworthy and it really doesn't show skill.

Now I know you're a skilled player and we have *very* different playstyles but this video could be an average day in cyrodiil for me or any other skilled sorc out there. The reason so many sorc videos show the sorc streaking away is because we're trying to set up a situation where it is possible to kill as many players as possible by ourselves. Trying to set up these scenarios are far more difficult to achieve than actually doing it.

I'm not trying to be insulting, just offering up some constructive criticism. Perhaps some people enjoy these style of videos but there is very little of note that I see that makes me want to keep watching for more. I did like the purge of Soul Assault at least, still too few people realize you can do that (=
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I hate most about your videos @Princess_Asgari is the lack of editorial presence. From watching it appears to me that you just threw together a bunch of "filler" clips together and made a movie and called it a PvP video.

When I made my videos I literally discarded somewhere between 95-98% of my footage, not because it showed some lack of skill on my part or mistakes or anything but because after watching it I found it to be uninteresting, or I couldn't really pick out exactly what my contribution was. This is why I avoid footage that includes other members of my alliance for the most part, because it is hard to determine for the watcher exactly what the person he is watching is responsible for. Streaking through hordes of players with groups of other players around in a melee is good zerg-fighting strategy but it isn't particularly interesting or noteworthy and it really doesn't show skill.

Now I know you're a skilled player and we have *very* different playstyles but this video could be an average day in cyrodiil for me or any other skilled sorc out there. The reason so many sorc videos show the sorc streaking away is because we're trying to set up a situation where it is possible to kill as many players as possible by ourselves. Trying to set up these scenarios are far more difficult to achieve than actually doing it.

I'm not trying to be insulting, just offering up some constructive criticism. Perhaps some people enjoy these style of videos but there is very little of note that I see that makes me want to keep watching for more. I did like the purge of Soul Assault at least, still too few people realize you can do that (=

While you worry about terrible cinematic presence i will continue to actually be a threat on the battle field and kill opponents without having to resort to Bol away 20+ times and rinse and repeat. I don't recall saying my sorc is the greatest sorc NA. People asked for a sorc video so i gave them one.

There are zero sorcs posting videos using a play style like mine so i figured it would be a nice change. Im not sure if it is because you fee threatened that after even a longer break than you on sorc i am still better or if is because you cant play like this?

I do appreciate that you took the time to make such an elaborate post and add in the "im not trying to be insulting" garbage, but your entire post is nothing more than a failed troll; similar to how you play on the field. Open world PvP im more concerned about Crystallized and Anon and Killer Wizard than i am about coming across you. I know that 1 mages fury and you will be running across the map.

No disrespect of course. :wink:

p.s. its a PVP video, Not a cinematic trailer for "How to run from a fight". I claimed no 1vX or XvX, just random fights over the past 2 weeks of me playing the sorc again.

again no disrespect. :smile:
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    loki547 wrote: »
    reverse-1239788892_***-in-my-pants.gif

<_<
    >_>

Now I gotta link that song.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    ''sorcs are poop'' what nub said that...
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

While you worry about terrible cinematic presence i will continue to actually be a threat on the battle field and kill opponents without having to resort to Bol away 20+ times and rinse and repeat. I don't recall saying my sorc is the greatest sorc NA. People asked for a sorc video so i gave them one.

There are zero sorcs posting videos using a play style like mine so i figured it would be a nice change. Im not sure if it is because you fee threatened that after even a longer break than you on sorc i am still better or if is because you cant play like this?

I do appreciate that you took the time to make such an elaborate post and add in the "im not trying to be insulting" garbage, but your entire post is nothing more than a failed troll; similar to how you play on the field. Open world PvP im more concerned about Crystallized and Anon and Killer Wizard than i am about coming across you. I know that 1 mages fury and you will be running across the map.

p.s. its a PVP video, Not a cinematic trailer for "How to run from a fight". I claimed no 1vX or XvX, just random fights over the past 2 weeks of me playing the sorc again.

i have to agree with Ezerath on this one, more editting would have been helpful to your video. and damn subtomik take a chill pill lol. the thing is Asgari, this just looks like 99% of pvp videos out there, it just needs some personality behind it. thats my constructive feedback. good video, fun to watch you be tools to m'sargo lol.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did kag get a t bag in?
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A Sorc video ? Cool . I'll check it out when I get home .
  • Killer808
    Killer808
    ✭✭✭
    Nice Video!! It's refreshing to see a sorc actually doing DPS and using streak instead of the normal ball of lightning kite to the other side of the map while they spam reflect.
    Killer Wizard, Killer Priest, Killer Blade
    (HaVoC) "All My Friends Never Die"
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You are a good example of someone who just can't take criticism apparently, but I suppose that was a guild requirement so I shouldn't be surprised.

I don't recall saying anything about how good I am, or anything critical of you (I threw in the "I know you're a skilled player bit just to make that obvious), I just figured I'd give you an opinion of someone who watches PvP videos for their *entertainment* value, not as an Epeen measuring stick.

If I wanted to troll you I'd have trolled you and pointed out the many mistakes you made that others pointed out but I honestly was just trying to provide some useful critique. I want people to make videos that are interesting and I've critiqued many other players's videos as well. Take it for what you will I guess.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

i have to agree with Ezerath on this one, more editting would have been helpful to your video. and damn subtomik take a chill pill lol. the thing is Asgari, this just looks like 99% of pvp videos out there, it just needs some personality behind it. thats my constructive feedback. good video, fun to watch you be tools to m'sargo lol.

Is Princess_Asgari = Subtomik? Or am I missing something here? That would explain a lot I suppose.
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Is Princess_Asgari = Subtomik? Or am I missing something here? That would explain a lot I suppose.

Subtomik had a few words towards your post.

Those words are no longer here.

Sub is no longer here.

RIP
    Edited by Sypher on February 26, 2015 10:39PM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭

You are a good example of someone who just can't take criticism apparently, but I suppose that was a guild requirement so I shouldn't be surprised.

I don't recall saying anything about how good I am, or anything critical of you (I threw in the "I know you're a skilled player bit just to make that obvious), I just figured I'd give you an opinion of someone who watches PvP videos for their *entertainment* value, not as an Epeen measuring stick.

If I wanted to troll you I'd have trolled you and pointed out the many mistakes you made that others pointed out but I honestly was just trying to provide some useful critique. I want people to make videos that are interesting and I've critiqued many other players's videos as well. Take it for what you will I guess.

nobady cares about the editing . people care about the clips and the clips are really good . definitely better than someone who only streak away from fights.
    no disrespect btw :)
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Animation cancelling, please, it hurts watching :cry: .
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very good video, you documented some important evidence in our hunt for the bowmonkey in their natural habitat.

At 8:40 we see how a bowmonkey reacts when faced with multiple aggressors and is taken down in the wild. This video has greatly improved our understanding of bowmonkeys behavior in the wild, I appreciate it greatly.
    And also at around 13:30 we see the hunting patterns of the fierce bowmonkey, requiring the use of one "feed" bowmonkey and other multiple hunter bowmonkeys to take down their prey, the majestic Princess Asgari.

But very good video :)
    Edited by Germtrocity on February 26, 2015 11:05PM
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

Subtomik had a few words towards your post.

Those words are no longer here.

Sub is no longer here.

RIP
    Ahh that makes sense. I'm surprised it took so long, he's been off the handle for quite some time. Did he happen to mention my Vanity plates again? lol.
    Fusilero wrote: »

nobady cares about the editing . people care about the clips and the clips are really good . definitely better than someone who only streak away from fights.
    no disrespect btw :)

If no one cared about editing I wouldn't have had so many people agree with my post...and by "editing" I'm talking about content-editing not video editing like effects and transitions and stuff. Meaning showing restraint on which clips you put in a video.

For example there is one clip of him and his group charging in after a zerg through a breach. He drops a negate on them as they run through it and his group kills 3 people then the clip abruptly ends. Where is the entertainment value in that? How is that "really good"?

Like I said, I know he's a good player and I'm sure he's got some great clips out there but it seems like he's willing to take subpar clips and throw them together then call it a movie. I have 1000 gigs of footage right now of similar quality, part of the pain of creating a PvP video is going through all that video and finding clips that are interesting or entertainment. I've got no problem with zerg fights, and streak/negate spam but if you're going to include that kind of footage, include some "clutch" footage where you and your group sneak in behind an enemy as they're getting ready to capture a keep and steal it from them or wiping a group on a resource that without you they would have captured for sure etc.

It just feels to me like a bunch of randomly thrown together footage with no real effort put in the movie. That's all I'm trying to say, take it for what you will.

..and you guys can take your little jabs at my playstyle all you want, whatever floats your boat, you're not going to offend me don't worry ( =

Ezareth PvP on Youtube