Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.2.2 is available.
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Spell Damage > Raw Magicka

• Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are there any v14 adroitness items? I thought V12 was the max and seeing as there is a significant boost in v12 -> v14, I'm wondering if I am missing something here.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Are there any v14 adroitness items? I thought V12 was the max and seeing as there is a significant boost in v12 -> v14, I'm wondering if I am missing something here.
    Nope.

• Gandogal
    Gandogal
    ✭✭
    I thought about 4 martial, 4 healer, 2valkn and masters staff
  • XEVENEX
    XEVENEX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Martial Knowledge > everything else heavily depends on 1.6 sustain and the content you are playing. I wont be wearing any of it beacuse it's all spank with no tank or sustain and my content is PvP, where all the paper DPS in the world does absolutely nothing for you while you're laying face down in the dirt.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XEVENEX wrote: »
    Martial Knowledge > everything else heavily depends on 1.6 sustain and the content you are playing. I wont be wearing any of it beacuse it's all spank with no tank or sustain and my content is PvP, where all the paper DPS in the world does absolutely nothing for you while you're laying face down in the dirt.
    My comment was only for PvE end game DPS, nothing else. Obviously PvP or solo PvE is a completely different animal.

• Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't get any Cyrodiil's Light rings on PTS but since the bonus they provide is similar, albeit a bit higher, to Wrath it should suffice for the math. I also like the though of having a crafted set in the mix so you can switch, say, 2 pieces of light for two pieces of heavy or something to add a bit of protection and armour shinyness.

Also, I just won't sell my Vet 12 Warlock jewelry. There's a pain in the a.nus attached to these so they'll remain, if only for nostalgia, in my pocket. My precious... ;-)
    ...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!