Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Crystal Fragments Proc needs to do by pass blocking and be un-reflectable and cant be dodged.

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i say instead of making it so frags goes through RS, i say make dk's choose which they want to reflect through morphs. they have to choose reflect magicka projectiles or stamina projectiles. RS should not be able to reflect everything, thats just poorly thought out.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i say instead of making it so frags goes through RS, i say make dk's choose which they want to reflect through morphs. they have to choose reflect magicka projectiles or stamina projectiles. RS should not be able to reflect everything, thats just poorly thought out.

thats actually a nice idea - base morph 50% chance on any projectile, and the morphs only one of each while the other is uneffected.

this would get my thumb - then the 4 projectile cap could be taken away aswell again...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭

One of my favorite quotes from a recent ESO live (taken loosely): "Yeah we are toning down Reflective Scales because we realized being able to reflect all projectiles infinitely was basically a spammable ultimate. We didn't want to mess with any of the other DK ultimates because they are awesome; so now this will only be like a spammable ultimate in small situations. Oh, and here are some upcoming sorc nerfs! We know you all love those."
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
    Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it needs to get his damages doubled too. Because yeah, 12-16k (with 70CP), un-blockable, un-reflectable and which cannot been dodged is really not enough.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    I think it should be an AoE too.

And an execute as well. 100% disintegration chance at 50% health.
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    disintegration chance should be ~10-15%.Mage's wrath has lowest COEF from all finishers.
    Options
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hello folks.
    We've removed several comments from this thread that were off-topic or otherwise not in line with our Community Vision. We ask that everyone stay on topic, and refrain from personal attacks and baiting. We value and appreciate your continued feedback, but we do ask that it stays constructive. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simzani wrote: »
    This spell should be removed, same as bolt escape. They don't have a place in a MMO.

Your ideas would, at least, satisfy the need for training dummies on which real classes could test their rotations ;)
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

Options
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »
    I feel like this is extraordinarily unnecessary.
    @Armitas At this point, with how bad Sorcs are... I'd honestly be inclined to agree with OP :confused:
    But I won't, cause they can just use Overload... OH WAIT!
    81d92c74585fa57363ca5f4450461238ca87d8a430fa1b64ed0d350c56b8a501.jpg

Sorcs aren't bad on 1.6. People are just stubborn to change the way they are played. Sorcs are incredible tanks on pts right now.
    Options
  • Beleron
    Beleron
    ✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1586282#Comment_1586282

vote. make it simple. No need to get carried away and have zos see it as trolling or raging.
    Options
  • XEVENEX
    XEVENEX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make scales absorb projectiles instead of reflecting them. Everyone gets buffed and DKs get nerfed. <3
    Options
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    Asking for an IWIN button to use against another IWIN button isn't the way to go.

The DK IWIN needs to be nerfed, not CF buffed.

Which zenimax has shown they are not going to do, DKs have been the strongest class since launch. Tell me what other class do you know has a self heal, reflect both projectiles/ magic, has a ultimate that can literally melt everyone who it hits. Not to mention they have Dark Talons which i the games BEST CROWD CONTROL. and can be spammed.
    Options

i like this idea.
    Options
    Hello folks.
    We've removed several comments from this thread that were off-topic or otherwise not in line with our Community Vision. We ask that everyone stay on topic, and refrain from personal attacks and baiting. We value and appreciate your continued feedback, but we do ask that it stays constructive. Thank you for your understanding.
    Like you all keep removing and changing the sorcerer class? XD
    Options
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is the LOL button? Why not give Sorcerer an IWIN ability? and GODMODEON button? Then they will be happy. But maybe its still bit underpowered to them.
    Options
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Vis wrote: »
    Unblockable and un-dodgeable? A bit too far. Un-reflectable? YES!

Reflect = Reflects ALL Projectiles
    Crystal Shards = Projectile

Make it a non-projectile and sure... Not many Sorcs use it on me anyways, and it does pitiful damage if you're blocking :confused: Just buff Mage's Wrath, problem solved.
    Make crystal shards be ice explosion from the ground & root and it won't be a projectile anymore.
    Options