Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why fight for the Covenant?

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someone tell the general of DC in blackwater blade to lose the bad attitude. All i did was make a bad call in zone, then she sparks up an argument with me, AFTER I said "I will not respond" which i did not until she PMed that...interesting message to me.

That alone has convinced me that i need to leave DC and go back to EP. I don't mean to make myself look all awesome and beast like, but i don't need that kind of crap; especially knowing the fact i re-rolled DC and put up with its horrendous PvE zones to help out DC in PvP. I have better things to do than fight for someone who does not appreciate me. Heck its not even just her... a few others have already damage my outlook on DC.

Dc, if y'all want more peeps, lose all the elitism and the bad attitude; that is definitely hindering people from staying DC.

OK, dramatic post over; getting back to the real world:)

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    Someone tell the general of DC in blackwater blade to lose the bad attitude. All i did was make a bad call in zone, then she sparks up an argument with me, AFTER I said "I will not respond" which i did not until she PMed that...interesting message to me.

That alone has convinced me that i need to leave DC and go back to EP. I don't mean to make myself look all awesome and beast like, but i don't need that kind of crap; especially knowing the fact i re-rolled DC and put up with its horrendous PvE zones to help out DC in PvP. I have better things to do than fight for someone who does not appreciate me. Heck its not even just her... a few others have already damage my outlook on DC.

Dc, if y'all want more peeps, lose all the elitism and the bad attitude; that is definitely hindering people from staying DC.

DC has the elitist attitude because despite being outnumbered they still put up a fight, as far as the "General" goes, no alliance should have someone in charge, ever, do what you want, or what your group leader tells you, not what some self-absorbed twinkle fairy in zone chat says...

Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just leveled out of BWB a couple of days ago playing DC coming from EP. Had a great time, so much so that after level 15 or so I went to VR1 just playing there after doing about 50-50 PvP/PvE from level 10. People come and go there a lot, and there were a few loudmouths not worth paying attention to, but overall there are many great people and a couple of groups there to play with. One giant ego shouldn't deter you from a whole faction.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

DC has the elitist attitude because despite being outnumbered they still put up a fight, as far as the "General" goes, no alliance should have someone in charge, ever, do what you want, or what your group leader tells you, not what some self-absorbed twinkle fairy in zone chat says...

just a few days before this someone came in the group and acted like an elitist piece of crap all because he was in a good guild. He literally sat there and called us "pugs and noobs" It absolutely disgusted me and I called him out on it. He then responds with "who the **** do you think you're talking to?" the rest was.... interesting.

I am serious when I say this, I have encountered more crap from DC over a week than I have with EP over 3 months:( no wonder people re-rolled to EP and/or AD.
    Edited by Cody on March 2, 2015 3:30AM
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detroit Lions fans may be partial to DC...you never know...
    We are. It's a kinda masochistic thing, but yeah... :/
    Edited by TheBull on March 2, 2015 3:29AM
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore wise Breton's have the moral high ground (ignoring the woes or Argonians and Khajits)

I liked our maps the most out of the 3 factions with the exception of Al'kir (never been big on sandy waste lands) the old gothic castles and diverse mountains/dead lands/swaps/lush pastures I think DC has a very healthy blend with a lot of work put into building textures.

Was talking about this in guild today, for some reason a lot of Aussies went AD I can't think of a possible link short of the gold coloring (one of our national colors green is the other). Back at release things weren't as bad as they are now a lot of the players who couldn't hack it rolled EP and a lot left, I'm really hoping with the B2P we will get some of them back to even the numbers out.

Been leveling toons as I wait for 1.6 my V14 sorc was leveled at release, my Templar about 6 months after and I really noticed the massive hit to player activity in zones, I now have a 49 DK and a 12 NB I have whipped up in the last month the starting zones at least seem a lot more populated then when I went back to level my temp. So you never know this could be the resurgence DC needed or EP/AD players are bored waiting for 1.6 and leveling for shiggles.