Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Elder Scrolls Tattoo

• Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Firstclaw wrote: »
    Hello ESO Friends,
    I would like to show you this Nord Tattoo.
    Made by the fantastic tattoo-artist and wonderful friend Herzdame Claudia (Unter die Haut Tattoo Studio, Neumünster, Germany) for a customer (sadly it's not in my skin). It's not finished yet, but in my opinion it looks already now awesome.

How do you like it?

Someone else have one?

(Sorry for my bad english)

[img][/img]290zkv6.jpg

Is one eye suppose to look blue then the other look brown?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you just can't wash those off, right?
  • Sky Chancellor
    Sky Chancellor
    ✭✭✭
    Great Tat. The artist did a great job on the hardest part of the Tat, which is the eyes. Very great job on the eyes.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    ThePonzzz wrote: »

Personally, I grew up with NES, SNES, Sega Master System, and Sega Genesis. So a lot of those older games would totally be something I'd get ink over.

So you would get a forearm sized tattoo of Mario and Luigi? And be proud of it? And seriously expect to ever get laid again?

My name is Mario, so that would be a bad example. However, I do have the Eye of Sauron split between both of my forearms. I've also a mog riding a chocobo piece I've been considering. Definitely proud though.

I have 2 sons and I'm a bit older, so your last concern isn't much of a matter to me. ThePonzzz is a suave dude.
  • Firstclaw
    Firstclaw
    ✭✭✭

Is one eye suppose to look blue then the other look brown?

the work is still in progress, it's not finished. one eye is blue, the other not because of the helmets shadow (at least it's not brown), when it's healed and after the 2. session, we make new pictures for you.
    so stay tuned :)
    Edited by Firstclaw on February 19, 2015 10:04AM
    Das Problem dieser Welt ist, dass die intelligenten Menschen so voller Selbstzweifel- und die Dummen so voller Selbstbewusstsein sind.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome tats! I hope the Devs send you a reward for your commitment :)
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • EölMPK
    EölMPK
    ✭✭✭
    Nice ink man! Gratz!
    I would love to make an ESO tatoo, I'm thinking in what I can use, I really like the dark elves art of this game, but I already have a Drizzt tattoo so... :P
    Eöl[MPK]
    PS4
    Grungebr - Altmer magicka templar
    Eölbr - Dunmer magicka necro
    Drizztbr - Khajiit stamina nb
    "In my thoughts and in my dreams, they're always in my mind
    These songs of hobbits, dwarves and men, and elves
    Come close your eyes, you can see them too...
    "

• BlueIllyrian
    BlueIllyrian
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the artwork si great but do you really want to wear that on your arm for the rest of your days?
  • EölMPK
    EölMPK
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the artwork si great but do you really want to wear that on your arm for the rest of your days?

Aaaaaaand we're back to the 50's :P

why-time-travel-is-impossible_66207_990x742.jpg
    Eöl[MPK]
    PS4
    "

• BlueIllyrian
    BlueIllyrian
    ✭✭✭
    Grunge wrote: »

Let me elaborate, do you honestly want a tattoo related to a mediocre online video game on your arm for the rest of your days? I guess it will be worth a few laughs in couple of years.

Edit: Nevermind, asked somebody with a Drizzt tattoo, edgy, that should also be worth a few laughs.
    Edited by BlueIllyrian on February 19, 2015 1:23PM
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me elaborate, do you honestly want a tattoo related to a mediocre online video game on your arm for the rest of your days? I guess it will be worth a few laughs in couple of years.

Or perhaps its a tattoo of artwork related to a franchise that has been around for over 2 decades that the owner is a fan of. Nords in helmets is hardly ESO exclusive, cheap shots at ESO aside the concept art for this specific entry in the series is phenomenal.
    Edited by BBSooner on February 19, 2015 1:31PM
  • EölMPK
    EölMPK
    ✭✭✭

Edit: Nevermind, asked somebody with a Drizzt tattoo, edgy, that should also be worth a few laughs.

Thanks god all the BS that you wrote is only your mediocre dinossaur opinion :D

Now, go back to watch your WW movies and shave your head lol
    Eöl[MPK]
    PS4
    "

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

More than likely, the tat isn't because said person thinks ESO is the greatest game of all time... its probably more like, its an epic tat. As someone above stated, Nords aren't exclusive to ESO. It has no 'laughability' to it imo. Some people just don't get body art... and that's okay, if its not your thing, its not your thing. Doesn't make it less awesome. I've seen plenty of tats that made me go... WTF? This isn't one of them.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was more than a big mistake.....
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-