Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

DC just not appealing?

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If some chat is boring I can just say one quick statement and all hell breaks loose. It's pretty funny how sensitive people are on an MMO.
    Yeah,I find it immensely amusing. Leading people down blind alley debates where they finally wake up and ask themselves "wtf are we talking about?" is amusing.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    If some chat is boring I can just say one quick statement and all hell breaks loose. It's pretty funny how sensitive people are on an MMO.
    Yeah,I find it immensely amusing. Leading people down blind alley debates where they finally wake up and ask themselves "wtf are we talking about?" is amusing.

Idk if you were on the other day when I started what must have been an hour long argument in zone because I said I use evil hunter and called a bow user a bowtard with camo hunter. It quickly evolved into a debate about classes vs classes weapons vs weapons and then went personal and I hadn't responded since my initial statement haha
    Edited by Asgari on February 13, 2015 8:35PM
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Marcel and I showed EP last night the new ulti meta first hand. It was insanely effective and apparently they clapped in TS they enjoyed it so much. I know I couldn't stop laughing.

It was the most fun I have had in ages, I think we need show a certain AD banana (Winny) this new meta now ;)
    Options
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk if you were on the other day when I started what must have been an hour long argument in zone because I said I use evil hunter and called a bow user a bowtard with camo hunter. It quickly evolved into a debate about classes vs classes weapons vs weapons and then went personal and I hadn't responded since my initial statement haha

Doh! I missed that. Lol. Just dropping the bomb in chat and watching the feeding is a delight. My bombs usually end up with discussion topics such aswhether men can lactate and whether the consistency of said lactate requires a fork.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    Marcel and I showed EP last night the new ulti meta first hand. It was insanely effective and apparently they clapped in TS they enjoyed it so much. I know I couldn't stop laughing.

It was the most fun I have had in ages, I think we need show a certain AD banana (Winny) this new meta now ;)

No one can survive it. The dmg is too legit!
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well from what I have seen so far, the DC lands seem to be a bit empty, but on general precedent, the people that I have come across were quite nice and helpful when I talked with them
    Cyrodiil was another story however, and I may or may not have received many hate tells :cold_sweat:

DC is going to have to not hold faction issues against players who roll DC to help out. I appreciate you rolled DC and enjoy seeing you on my side in the fight. I like the white and black getup too!

What was really saddening to me, however, is that he made his sorc with my sorc to play with me on DC and we've both received some pretty nasty remarks from DC players, and I play DC actively haha.

It even went so far as guilds apparently accusing me of being a spy because I'm with Germantrocity and saying it in zone.

DC players are seriously going to need to do as you said and stop holding faction issues against other players who roll to help or play on the DC side. Because actions like that not only push away the people who have rolled, but also can easily push away players who are already DC. I know for sure that I feel less passionate about DC after that accusation recently.

EDIT:
    It's white, black, and Arcane blue ;o

Agree to an extent. If EP players come with arrogance and trash DC, then the reaction is understandable.

Do I need to repost the screenshot I have from my first night on DC?
    (Got taken down due to naming and shaming from the trash talk I received due to a certain someone that I am replying to :smiley: )

The trashing and bashing DC referenced that exact event. Don't come into DC zone chat, bash on how DC gets pwned by EP and expect hugs and kisses, sorry. If you come to truly help DC, I canbe quite accommodating, even....arousing.

Actually there was no bashing whatsoever towards DC. I have even gone so far as to make jokes about EP in DC zone chat for fun, but I would never go to another alliance and trash talk them. Please don't say that I have done things that I have not, thank you. :smile:

does this mean you won't return to dc? lol

Of course I will return.
    Was your intention for me not to?
    Awesome. Let's cuddle and spoon whence you return.

Back off Columba or I may have to spend a few days on EP and hunt you down and brutally destroy you over and over. D:<
    Get in line! Everyone destroys Columba over and over again. most DC would do so if they could!

No cuddling or spooning with German.

*hiss*
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on February 13, 2015 10:11PM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well from what I have seen so far, the DC lands seem to be a bit empty, but on general precedent, the people that I have come across were quite nice and helpful when I talked with them
    Cyrodiil was another story however, and I may or may not have received many hate tells :cold_sweat:

DC is going to have to not hold faction issues against players who roll DC to help out. I appreciate you rolled DC and enjoy seeing you on my side in the fight. I like the white and black getup too!

What was really saddening to me, however, is that he made his sorc with my sorc to play with me on DC and we've both received some pretty nasty remarks from DC players, and I play DC actively haha.

It even went so far as guilds apparently accusing me of being a spy because I'm with Germantrocity and saying it in zone.

DC players are seriously going to need to do as you said and stop holding faction issues against other players who roll to help or play on the DC side. Because actions like that not only push away the people who have rolled, but also can easily push away players who are already DC. I know for sure that I feel less passionate about DC after that accusation recently.

EDIT:

Agree to an extent. If EP players come with arrogance and trash DC, then the reaction is understandable.

(Got taken down due to naming and shaming from the trash talk I received due to a certain someone that I am replying to :smiley: )

The trashing and bashing DC referenced that exact event. Don't come into DC zone chat, bash on how DC gets pwned by EP and expect hugs and kisses, sorry. If you come to truly help DC, I canbe quite accommodating, even....arousing.

Actually there was no bashing whatsoever towards DC. I have even gone so far as to make jokes about EP in DC zone chat for fun, but I would never go to another alliance and trash talk them. Please don't say that I have done things that I have not, thank you. :smile:

Of course I will return.

If you saw my comments in zone last night I'm pretty sure any AD or EP would feel welcomed and the horde of haters on DC hate me even more. I may even get into trouble for a few of my comments to them.

All hail those brave enough to help DC!!

When one defends the presence of a tiny blue Rylana, its bound to be a sh*tstorm.

Thanks btw.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • cubbyhomesb14_ESO
    Azarul wrote: »
    So I started another alt and made it to level 8 before deciding to play another faction for once. Started an EP alt and the amount of players in the starting areas was enormous compared to DC. I do not see the PvP numbers getting better anytime soon.

Are you NA? Because there are lots of DC in EU.

Edited by cubbyhomesb14_ESO on February 14, 2015 12:16AM
    Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

EDIT:

Of course I will return.

Back off Columba or I may have to spend a few days on EP and hunt you down and brutally destroy you over and over. D:<
    Get in line! Everyone destroys Columba over and over again. most DC would do so if they could!

*hiss*

You sure about that ;)
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Azarul wrote: »
    So I started another alt and made it to level 8 before deciding to play another faction for once. Started an EP alt and the amount of players in the starting areas was enormous compared to DC. I do not see the PvP numbers getting better anytime soon.

And a staggering number of people pick Ebonheart Pact because of Morrowind and Skyrim.

I picked it for black marsh:D
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    DC has some pretty tenacious trolls that clutter up zone chat in Cyrodiil.

But I thought the DC zones/quests were the best of the bunch. Grahtwood alone made me hate all of AD zones.

I hate the DC zones. I cannot stand them. ESPECIALLY the quests
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

EDIT:

Of course I will return.

*hiss*

You sure about that ;)

Positive D:<
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

But I thought the DC zones/quests were the best of the bunch. Grahtwood alone made me hate all of AD zones.

Actually leveling is fast with the fighters guild line because everything just about all undead . Just forget about the stories and pretend it's the Army of Darkness MMO .
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »

Actually leveling is fast with the fighters guild line because everything just about all undead . Just forget about the stories and pretend it's the Army of Darkness MMO .

In my experience, DC zones are easiest to level in.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Options
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need to open up pve cross faction grouping for dungeons/trials. or many will choose to join busy factions and eventually kill any hope of pvp balance.
    Options
  • Aeternus
    Aeternus
    ✭✭
    My observation from a lot of mmo's is that usually the "white knight" faction which DC is most likely to be perceived as tends to attract the least number of players. For example the Alliance (up until recently when all the pvpers started rolling ally for their improved racials) and Republic in SWTOR. I know a lot of people including myself who are really into Orc lore in TES and other games, but they are pretty much neglected in the DC quests. Their racials are also underwhelming. Maybe giving Orcs some more love would make it more appealing to play one.
    Edited by Aeternus on February 14, 2015 8:48PM
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeternus wrote: »
    My observation from a lot of mmo's is that usually the "white knight" faction which DC is most likely to be perceived as tends to attract the least number of players. For example the Alliance (up until recently when all the pvpers started rolling ally for their improved racials) and Republic in SWTOR. I know a lot of people including myself who are really into Orc lore in TES and other games, but they are pretty much neglected in the DC quests. Their racials are also underwhelming. Maybe giving Orcs some more love would make it more appealing to play one.

DC are the good guys?
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeternus wrote: »
    Maybe giving Orcs some more love would make it more appealing to play one.

It's a long thread, so to your point, as mentioned in an earlier comment, Update 6 is giving Orcs a bit of an upgrade for racial passives. Whether it is enough? No idea.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options