The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

VR14 XP Cap at 378,924

• ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime, just say what needs to be done.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno if you need any more people to help shoot me a message, always willing.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks guys! We'll touch base with you tomorrow to see who is available.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    For those that are VR14 and have completed a lot of content (enough that you feel you have over a million XP worth), how many Champion Points did you receive with the conversion as of patch 1.6.3?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I derped and made a template character to test PVP builds with a friend last night, so count me out for testing. Pretty sure I wouldn't normally have 3600 points. :unamused:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    70 CP - been that way since 1.6 hit PTS. Have only one character past level 49 and it is a VR14+max/vrLevel. I checked the experience # and vr experience # with the api.

Here is where I explain how to check your XP values and show what the XP fields mean: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1484386#Comment_1484386
    Edited by glak on February 20, 2015 6:42PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This is all good news so far!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 70 but I also have a V8 and a V2.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since I am on the US servers, my characters were not copied, but both 1.6 and 1.6.2 I only received 65 CP when I have done well over 1 million XP past V14.
    Edited by Darklord_Tiberius on February 19, 2015 10:01PM
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since I am on the US servers, my characters were not copied, but both 1.6 and 1.6.2 I only received 65 CP when I have done well over 1 million XP past V14.

Yeah, ZOS REALLY needs to copy NA characters for another test before this goes live.
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    70 CP (1.6.1 - 1.6.3).

But for PvP and PvE contents, writs, repeteable quests, etc, I also helped some guildies and other players with grinding while exping new morphs and all weapon skill lines when already VR14, so it would mean several milions.
    Edited by Helluin on February 19, 2015 11:51PM
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, 70 CP. Good news.
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • ashjonb16_ESO
    ashjonb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have a vr14 who very definitely has more than 1 mil xp above the vr14, and i have no other qualifying vr toons, my alts are too low to qualify for cps.

I did get 70 CPs in 1.6.3, however I also got 70 CPs in the last EU server copy so not sure if that helps.
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be another NA PTS patch? If so, I'll be available to test my 65 CP VR14.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Mujuro wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be another NA PTS patch? If so, I'll be available to test my 65 CP VR14.
    It's not likely. We are looking at doing one additional PTS patch - tentatively scheduled for tomorrow - where we'll just do another EU character copy so they get a full week in.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Nestor on February 20, 2015 5:27PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not likely. We are looking at doing one additional PTS patch - tentatively scheduled for tomorrow - where we'll just do another EU character copy so they get a full week in.

Does this mean that the 1.6 update won`t hit live on the last week of february as Matt said somewhere(i think in the monthly update)?
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Reykice wrote: »

Does this mean that the 1.6 update won`t hit live on the last week of february as Matt said somewhere(i think in the monthly update)?
    Without a patch next week for NA on PTS, I'm thinking we'll get 1.6 on Live some time next week.
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glak wrote: »
    Reykice wrote: »

Without a patch next week for NA on PTS, I'm thinking we'll get 1.6 on Live some time next week.

Super! Now let`s keep finger crossed for their news today regarding future sorc changes...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Our goal for Update 6 to go live is still next week. We'll let you know as soon as we have an exact date!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yey! Really can`t wait was so nice of ZENIMAX to listen to all the feedback and do such a massive patch!(PTS download is 10gb lol)
  • samiz1
    samiz1
    ✭✭✭
    Our goal for Update 6 to go live is still next week. We'll let you know as soon as we have an exact date!

Please don't publish the update 1.6.3 before changing sorcerer class, it will be the and of pve game for this class and you will drown in bad comments
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Would it be possible to postpone the update, until most of the glaring issues have been corrected?

Pretty much everyone I've talked to in game agrees that it is in no state to go Live right now.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Is the revised number system here to stay? It seems so counter-intuitive compared to what we have now.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »

Is the revised number system here to stay? It seems so counter-intuitive compared to what we have now.

Gotta agree there.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For those that are VR14 and have completed a lot of content (enough that you feel you have over a million XP worth), how many Champion Points did you receive with the conversion as of patch 1.6.3?
    70 points on 1.6.1 and 1.6.3, no issue for me.

DDuke wrote: »

Would it be possible to postpone the update, until most of the glaring issues have been corrected?

Pretty much everyone I've talked to in game agrees that it is in no state to go Live right now.
    I'd rather see it pushed to live now than wait a few more weeks to see every single bug and balance issue fixed. Update 6 is a great improvement to the game and while it also brings several issues, I can't help but feel that the time spent on Live for post-VR14 players is "wasted" since we can't start progressing towards Champion Points.

Thanks for balancing the testing time on PTS between NA and EU character copies. The templates would just need to be slightly improved (add some wayshrines in the main city of each zone) and they would be perfect. Getting the hair back would be nice too but I hope you get that fixed for 1.6.4. :*
    Edited by Gyudan on February 21, 2015 12:09AM
    Wololo.
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭

Next week?! The game is not anywhere near the proper state. Actually, it's bugged to hell and back. Strongly advise delay.