Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thornblade - the most competitive NA campaign?

• Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another victory for Red Team!

the_elder_scrolls__flag_of_the_ebonheart_pact_by_okiir-d6gfu42.png

classy
    Edited by Blud on January 31, 2015 1:16AM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The safest bet ZOS could do to save pvp is just get away from campaign scores and timers . Remove the Emperor rewards and remove campaign rewards . Just have people fight for control of the map when they want just for AP . Make AP rewards gear only . Give trebs / ballistas free . That way who cares who's out numbered and who cares who controls the map , you're just there to pvp only and maybe get some gear for it .
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blud wrote: »
    Another victory for Red Team!

the_elder_scrolls__flag_of_the_ebonheart_pact_by_okiir-d6gfu42.png

classy

I had originally posted a picture of some Soviet propaganda saying "Another glorious victory for Red Army!" but it got deleted due to containing "Real-world religion and politics". Shame, it was much funnier. I just changed it to something slightly funnier, but that can't rustle anyone's jimmies.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team blue vanishing has predicted, to be expected hope the other two teams have fun till dc makes a come back again in a few months -lol- not going to happen save for a few days like normal but you know.

Best of Luck to AD and EP if blue vanishes fully
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Team blue vanishing has predicted, to be expected hope the other two teams have fun till dc makes a come back again in a few months -lol- not going to happen save for a few days like normal but you know.

Best of Luck to AD and EP if blue vanishes fully

They could just merge you guys in with AD, would it really be that different?
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lagsploiting juggaloes!
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The score was much closer for most of the campaign... EP just started to pull away in the last week.

I'm open to ways to make it more competitive though; I agree that would be a good thing for the game.
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Why does EP gloat about balling up 100 people and lagging out the server whenever someone steps to them?
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »
    Why does EP gloat about balling up 100 people and lagging out the server whenever someone steps to them?

they post these PvP exploits on mom's fridge to win the admiration of the neighbors!