The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Moclab
    Moclab
    Soul Shriven
    Anyway we could get Mementos as options for Customizable Actions
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really love the new color scheme coming for the Bear-Dog Model (Non-Combat Pet: Biscuit Bear-Dog), it looks very similar to a Shiba Inu!

My only recommendation, if you were intending to make a shiba doge, the 'Wolf Pup' model is more appropriately sized for their sm0l size.

• Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I´m not entirely sure, if this is the right thread for my request?

I just checked the Daily Rewards for June. The Trumpet Solo emote captured my eye. The preview OMG HILARIOUS LOVE IT! So funny! I WANT MORE LIKE THAT! Maybe a emote with someone, playing the lute wild, or flute, drum any musical instrument possible! As long as it´s far out, like the Trumpet Solo. Then some players meet, and play together like on a overdose of skooma. FUN to look at, no doubt! I don´t know who of you ZOS guys, had the idea? But I tell you, it is sensational! Thumbs up! :)

ad6jujk16j4r.jpg
  • Northern_Mage
    Northern_Mage
    ✭✭
    wish to see Cloud Ruler Temple as a home and some Akaviri style furnishings please! i really love Cloud Ruler Temple!

That might be a bit difficult, as it is "under seige" by Molag Bal in Cyrodiil.. where you can find that it is floating, or rather hanging, under a pretty big dark anchor.. with a lot of daedra around it.. :sweat:

It is a rather short ride from Bruma on the Cyro PvP-servers if you want to see it for yourself.

But a Cloud Ruler Temple styled home would be awesome.. :smile:
    Braggar wrote: »
    Isn´t it time, to fill up that empty space? I would like to visit Whiterun.

gr84s8if9ur9.jpg

Yeah, but me personally, really wants to go to Winterhold again, or rather see it in its "more glorious" days and perhaps have a nice house there. :wink:

But speaking of areas to "revisit", one place I would like to see again, is Solstheim, to wander in the green woods on the southern regions and brave the snow and ice-covered mountainous northern regions of that island again.. :blush:

..honestly got a little sad and depressed when I got to see what became of it in TESV:Skyim - Dragonborn DLC.. :disappointed:
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's June this Khajiit wants to get the rainbow emote pretty please. 🌈 Would it be possible this can come to the store this month?
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still hoping for Jorunn's hairstyle... also his beard, and maybe Sai Sahan's beard too ;)
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom will the hairstyle pictured with the crystalfrost skin also be available? I've been waiting a long while for something like that

Edit: that's the type of hairstyle I hoped would have come with the Barbarian Warrior Pack.

It's definitely possible in the future. We're discussing what work is needed in order to release it to players. (Fun fact: It's actually King Jorunn's hairstyle!)
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • zombniac
    zombniac
    ✭✭✭
    Hair dye pack/black hair color option for Altmer please
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still hoping for some better option for dealing with companion gear. We can't even mark it as junk to sell stuff we don't want & it hogs inventory. I would love a Companion Gear bag similar to craft bag. Accessible by all characters who have companions. I know I've said this before, but it would clear up so much inventory space. Even if we got some sort of Wardrobe or something to put in our houses it would be nice. Something that lets us compare the gear to the gear on each companion to see whether or not its an upgrade. Companion would not need to be summoned for the comparison.

Also, some sort of item that adds more bank space would be nice. I love that we have some inventory pets that add to our regular inventory. Inventory mounts would be cool too. They could have larger saddle bags on them or something.

I need more storage!
  • whiskeyydik
    whiskeyydik
    Soul Shriven
    Can you bring back the Scholar Spectacles please? Also Baandari crates :)
    Edited by whiskeyydik on June 5, 2023 7:17PM
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are teasing us again, Jorunn's beard on an old wizard NPC in Necrom :D
    PEcxWOH.jpg
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    They are teasing us again, Jorunn's beard on an old wizard NPC in Necrom :D
    PEcxWOH.jpg

@Aztrias and the "Old" personality as well, by the looks of it! Double teasing.

Yet again, I'm asking for the Old personality, or whatever it would be called.

Also the injured, and shy/timid ones. So many npcs use these but we don't have them :(
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • petchzahoho
    petchzahoho
    ✭✭
    Please bring back the Scholar's Spectacles or Dark Chivalry Crown Crate. I need it for my bookworm arcanist.
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ON-creature-Faun_Trickster.jpg

When will This be a polymorph option, also the Werewolf behemoth as a poly or alt WW form override.

We must have had every colorway of the spriggan outside of shadow, magma and "Nightmare" form, surely its time for something new
    Edited by Lapin_Logic on June 7, 2023 2:22AM
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Black Fox Mount please or more foxes ❤️
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on June 14, 2023 11:45PM
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    [quote=

gr84s8if9ur9.jpg

Yeah, but me personally, really wants to go to Winterhold again, or rather see it in its "more glorious" days and perhaps have a nice house there. :wink:

But speaking of areas to "revisit", one place I would like to see again, is Solstheim, to wander in the green woods on the southern regions and brave the snow and ice-covered mountainous northern regions of that island again.. :blush:

..honestly got a little sad and depressed when I got to see what became of it in TESV:Skyim - Dragonborn DLC.. :disappointed: [/quote]

Northern_Mage

Whiterun, Winterhold, Riverwood name it. It is time. We want to go there don´t we? Especially that empty spot on the map, bugs me since....ever. Has to change. ASAP. :)

zombniac wrote: »

Nords need black hair. Heck black/brown/blond/red hair for any race.

• FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crow pet please...the cat banker has a pet version!
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen a pet version of the cat banker. There are various cats that can follow you around and there are houseguests. I wouldn't object to a crow pet though.
  • Fallefel
    Fallefel
    Would love to see Draping Locks and possibly a huge influx of other hairstyles and character cosmetics!
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ALFIQ RAGPICKER PLEASE!

Pretty please with crowns on top! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    ncqttqegzrck.jpg

NPC´s carry lanterns. The Player character, can only carry a torch. I would like to get a lantern for any character. Perfect for dark nights and dungeons.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

gr84s8if9ur9.jpg

I would love for that to be a Chapter, but given past history, there is no way they could marshal enough developers together to make something like that for a Chapter. It would have to be broken into smaller zones and parceled out over a couple of years. Whiterun for a Chapter and Winterhold and The Pale in one or two smaller DLC. I suppose they could do the Vvardenfell thing where a huge portion of the area is inaccessible or simply not included.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    Arox the mutilator as a none combat pet or some kind of permanent bag companion who comments on things going on around you.

Sanguine rose staff style.

More vampire themed items, vampire lord polymorph or at least some wings.

Different backgrounds for the character select menu, I'd love some zone/city themed ones.

Skyrim style thalmor costume.
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Once again, I am begging for some sort of Companion Gear container that works like the craft bag. And maybe something to let us compare gear on each companion even when they are not summoned. Would absolutely love a "mark as junk" option for companion gear too. Some of it is not worth keeping. Some sort of Companion Wardrobe or something. Maybe an item that can be summoned and interacted with like a Tool or Memento or something or just another tab in the inventory screen would be nice. I hoard gear for future companions.
  • nb_rich
    nb_rich
    ✭✭✭
    Scrying and Excavation please. I would say1500 crowns ea would be perfect since you pretty much need both so that will be a total of 3000 crowns. I could be wrong but I don’t think any of the skill lines are over 3000 crowns so this seems fair.
    nb_rich
  • SadnessInSolace
    SadnessInSolace
    ✭✭✭
    zombniac wrote: »

This, please.
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, being able to buy scrying and digging would be great. It's such a grind and after doing it on one character its incredibly boring trying to level it on another. It was boring enough on one.
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see Wormmouths and Mud Hoppers as non-combat pets! Love seeing cute and smol passive creatures in-game become pets!

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Wormmouth

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mud_Hopper
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • polaris86
    polaris86
    ✭✭✭
    As others have already said…

Hair dye, please! They should be an appearance collectible, like hairstyles.

Antiquities skill/Keen Eyes Treasure Chests. I can’t live without Keen Eyes, and scrying to level 7 on every character is mind-numbing.
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    The Duskfall Welwa and lizard look great. There should be a skin in this style.
    Molag's balls!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Duskfall Welwa and lizard look great. There should be a skin in this style.

The Dead-Water Scale and the Slag Town Diver skins are already pretty close.