The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vampires & the Justice System

• Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    Firstly:
    1408223258_Screenshot_20140816_225724.png
    also, it's was a joke, but there it is.
    I would personally go for the throat, i doubt anyone washed the camel... there... before you took a bite.

Personally i would and yet wouldn't mind if vampires became KOS when they were stage 4 (in town).
    If they were to do that however, they should implement a way that player can stay fed for a longer period of time as well as a way to become starved in a very short period of time.

For the first problem i would think about Dawnguard, with the Blood Potions you can get access to among the vampires.
    The the second problem maybe some "self mutilation" option, to drain yourself of the consumed human blood, which would make you starved.

For werewolves i don't really see much problems. Adding a forced Transformation during a full moon for all werewolves would give them a small disadvantage if they wanted to visit town.
    (I don't know if Massar and Secunda are counted individually in moon cycles, else you could have a forced werewolf transform for a full Massar, a Full Secunda and Both moons full).

Edited by Fizzlewizzle on August 22, 2015 9:19PM
    Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    Firstly:
    1408223258_Screenshot_20140816_225724.png
    also, it's was a joke, but there it is.
    I would personally go for the throat, i doubt anyone washed the camel... there... before you took a bite.

Personally i would and yet wouldn't mind if vampires became KOS when they were stage 4 (in town).
    If they were to do that however, they should implement a way that player can stay fed for a longer period of time as well as a way to become starved in a very short period of time.

For the first problem i would think about Dawnguard, with the Blood Potions you can get access to among the vampires.
    The the second problem maybe some "self mutilation" option, to drain yourself of the consumed human blood, which would make you starved.

For werewolves i don't really see much problems. Adding a forced Transformation during a full moon for all werewolves would give them a small disadvantage if they wanted to visit town.
    (I don't know if Massar and Secunda are counted individually in moon cycles, else you could have a forced werewolf transform for a full Massar, a Full Secunda and Both moons full).

For blood, I've always thought it would be more interesting if your vampiric powers actually consumed blood as a persistent resource, instead of running off the normal magicka system like everything else. At that point, KoS would be when you were running on empty, and most likely to flip out and eat someone.