The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Todays Patch kills my Computer during installation!

• Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have to agree with Gyudan. If you want to provide more information about what the issues are, then perhaps some of us can give you some help. You might also consider that 95% or more of other users don't have your installation problems, so there is a chance the actual problem is something weird with your computer system.
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    @Mumyo: you didn't give a single information about your computer. How is this thread supposed to help you? I really don't see your point other than complaining about customer support.

If the game client was completely bugged, nobody would be able to use it, which is obviously not the case. To help you, CS needs information to figure out what is causing the issue, not insults.

I wanted to trade all information. I was told to wait for the customer support and they gave the random information like "reboot ur system and try again".

The issue was the launcher and additional the new patch. There were 2 threads like this and providing information about my system wouldnt have helped anything.

The matter is that 2 sepperated threads had almost one and the same issue( Well actually had but it had slight differences). Another problem is that u have to wait a long time till anyone shows up and helps u with "nothing".

U also get no time back which is a catastrophy. U pay, they make mistakes, u have to solve it by urself.

I guess my anger is understandable.
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to remind on the FPS bug which was live for almost a month. No help was given and players figured out the issues long time before Zenimax did.

In that case also no refund!
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    @Mumyo How did you fix it? I'm having a similar problem.
    Fluff'ii - EP Sneaky-Cat-People
    Elendil Ellesar - EP Stabby-Stabby-Healer
    Khalisah al-Sinan - EP Fire-Breathing-Shieldy-Person
    Liara Motierre - EP Blinky-Storm-Mage
    Fetches-Fetches-Glitter - EP Lizard-Light-Smasher
    Zevran Demnevanni - EP Sneaky-Vampire-Mage
    Vindictal - EP Evil-necROMANCEr
    Shepard Andersson - EP Smashy-Dragon-Man
    Anduille - EP Cute-Bosmer-Bear-Lover
    Eamhair Eimhir - EP Necro-Poison-Wolf-Girl
    Orlog gro-Morkul - EP Smashy-Sorc-Orc
    Lucien la Malfaisance - EP Book-Beamer