The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I just did my LAST wood/cloth/smith writ - warning too all

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We first introduced Crafting Writs and Survey Reports in Update 5. Our primary goal for this system is to provide an alternate, rewarding way to level up your crafting skills. The major incentive to complete writs is intended to be the large chunk of inspiration you receive—which we do recognize isn't as valuable to those of you who have already maxed out your crafting skills. So far, we've taken a few measures to improve writs and their rewards (especially for max-level crafters), such as increasing the gold modifier on the quests. You should always gain money per completed writ.

When we released the system, it contained a bug that resulted in Blacksmithing Survey Report nodes yielding Nirncrux trait stones at a 100% rate (significantly higher than intended) and Clothier Survey Report nodes yielding them at a 0.05% rate (much lower than intended). The other Survey Reports were yielding Nirncrux trait stones at the correct rate.

We've since fixed the bug so that all Survey Report nodes have the same chance to contain Nirncrux trait stones. This, the intended rate, is five times greater than that of regular nodes. We want the Nirncrux trait stones to be rare, but for Survey Report nodes to provide a higher chance for you to get them. We are reading your feedback about the current drop rate and will take your thoughts into consideration as we go forward.

Right now, we're discussing a number of changes and improvements to the Crafting Writ system. None of these are set in stone, but we'd like to share some of our thoughts with you. One change we’re considering is raising that number for Crafting Writ rewards by adding a chance to score boosters (resins, tempers, tannin, etc.) for completing writs. We've also been talking about lowering the total number of items you need to make for Woodworker, Clothier, and Blacksmith Writs, based on your feedback.

Long term, we'd also like to add Master Crafting Writs, which would be tailored and exclusively available to players that are at maximum crafting ranks. The Master Crafting Writs would be befitting of those who are masters of their chosen craft and would require the creation of powerful items for special rewards.

We've also seen your feedback about the overall difficulty of reaching Craglorn Survey Reports, and are planning to make adjustments. We want writs to be a positive, fun experience.

We hope this helps explain our intent for Crafting Writs, what we've changed so far, and where we hope to go with them. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you very much for the response Jessica. Right now my only maxxed crafter is my Provisioner and I am wondering if you are EVER going to make it so that drinks actually stack with food instead of one cancelling the other. As it stands, I resent the heck out of it when my hireling sends drink mats because I view them as completely worthless and I do NOT have room for them in my bank, which is about 80% filled at any given time with food mats. So I find myself just grinding my teeth when I go get a writ and discover that I have to go to the trouble to acquire drink mats in order to fulfill it. And then, what I get back has, thus far, NEVER been worth the headache and time involved in scrounging up mats I refuse to keep on hand.

I know you're planning some sort of overhaul for provisioning "eventually" and I'm wondering if we can get SOME sort of ETA on that? And, when you do it, will drinks FINALLY stack with food? Because right now this is just yet another part of the game that frustrates me rather than providing any sort of enjoyment.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    Good talk.

Will they ever give standard XP? Would be a nice endeavor for when the Champion system comes out.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    We can do three material writs per day. There is maybe 30% drop rate of survey reports. By doing three writs i may get one report per day, which gives me about ten nodes. So chance for a crux per day is 12.5%. That means i get one crux maybe once per week.

Compare that to my average of two cruxes per day when i did dedicated farming in upper Craglorn. The writ nodes need 20% drop rate of crux to get same yield as farming.

I agree that the Nirncrux nerf with the survey reports went way too far. If ZOS didn't like the drop rate, they should have dropped it to 50% or even 20%, like you suggest. The current 1% drop rate is ridiculous and makes people much less inclined to complete the writs. ZOS needs to eliminate anything that deters mainstream players from playing content that is not blocked by group or ability requirements.

I have been supportive of all of the changes which ZOS has made to the writs. However this Nirncrux change is the exception and it needs to be re-examined sooner rather than later.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PatchMax wrote: »
    Have you done the quest to clear Skyreach Hold and defeat Exarch Arnoth? I was told in chat that nirncrux does not drop from nodes until you complete that quest. I have no idea if that is really true, though. Could be an urban legend.

My main (VR2) hasn't done that quest and just yesterday I got a nirncrux from a voidstone node in Upper Craglorn. So the urban myth suspicion seems confirmed. Could be a lot of the nirncrux rumours and frustrations ultimately come down to it simply being a very rare drop.

Seconding this. The so called quest requirement is completely false, I've also received Nirncrux without completing it

Sounds like yet another rumor started in chat by someone who wants to discourage people from farming to reduce their sales competition.

I think the crafting writ rewards should give you a much higher chance - not 100% but something significant - since it's necessary to be able to craft items for research for 9 trait crafters.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    We first introduced Crafting Writs and Survey Reports in Update 5. Our primary goal for this system is to provide an alternate, rewarding way to level up your crafting skills. The major incentive to complete writs is intended to be the large chunk of inspiration you receive—which we do recognize isn't as valuable to those of you who have already maxed out your crafting skills. So far, we've taken a few measures to improve writs and their rewards (especially for max-level crafters), such as increasing the gold modifier on the quests. You should always gain money per completed writ.

When we released the system, it contained a bug that resulted in Blacksmithing Survey Report nodes yielding Nirncrux trait stones at a 100% rate (significantly higher than intended) and Clothier Survey Report nodes yielding them at a 0.05% rate (much lower than intended). The other Survey Reports were yielding Nirncrux trait stones at the correct rate.

We've since fixed the bug so that all Survey Report nodes have the same chance to contain Nirncrux trait stones. This, the intended rate, is five times greater than that of regular nodes. We want the Nirncrux trait stones to be rare, but for Survey Report nodes to provide a higher chance for you to get them. We are reading your feedback about the current drop rate and will take your thoughts into consideration as we go forward.

Right now, we're discussing a number of changes and improvements to the Crafting Writ system. None of these are set in stone, but we'd like to share some of our thoughts with you. One change we’re considering is raising that number for Crafting Writ rewards by adding a chance to score boosters (resins, tempers, tannin, etc.) for completing writs. We've also been talking about lowering the total number of items you need to make for Woodworker, Clothier, and Blacksmith Writs, based on your feedback.

Long term, we'd also like to add Master Crafting Writs, which would be tailored and exclusively available to players that are at maximum crafting ranks. The Master Crafting Writs would be befitting of those who are masters of their chosen craft and would require the creation of powerful items for special rewards.

We've also seen your feedback about the overall difficulty of reaching Craglorn Survey Reports, and are planning to make adjustments. We want writs to be a positive, fun experience.

We hope this helps explain our intent for Crafting Writs, what we've changed so far, and where we hope to go with them. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you very much for the response Jessica. Right now my only maxxed crafter is my Provisioner and I am wondering if you are EVER going to make it so that drinks actually stack with food instead of one cancelling the other. As it stands, I resent the heck out of it when my hireling sends drink mats because I view them as completely worthless and I do NOT have room for them in my bank, which is about 80% filled at any given time with food mats. So I find myself just grinding my teeth when I go get a writ and discover that I have to go to the trouble to acquire drink mats in order to fulfill it. And then, what I get back has, thus far, NEVER been worth the headache and time involved in scrounging up mats I refuse to keep on hand.

I know you're planning some sort of overhaul for provisioning "eventually" and I'm wondering if we can get SOME sort of ETA on that? And, when you do it, will drinks FINALLY stack with food? Because right now this is just yet another part of the game that frustrates me rather than providing any sort of enjoyment.

I believe the food/drink stacking is part of the Provisioning overhaul, which I understand is coming in the next update (Update 6).
    The Moot Councillor
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    How about looking into the fact that Enchanting Writs use bloody Kura's every single time, which are extremely rare cause for some reason Craglorn wants to drop Rekura's more often then the VR10-14 Potency Runes.

The Enchanting Writs are something we're looking at and discussing ways to improve.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good improvement would be to add a reward for master writs that allows us to change the trait of an armor.

THen we would love you.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

I believe the food/drink stacking is part of the Provisioning overhaul, which I understand is coming in the next update (Update 6).

Oh I certainly hope so! I've read they are also reducing the number of provisioning mats and that will ALSO be a great boon! Can't happen soon enough for me! And thanks! :)
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think what the provisioning overhaul plans is to get rid of redundant recipes at each of the crafting levels, like we don't need 3 or 6 different level 3 recipes that add magicka. The variation is nice, but it creates a superfluity of materials. At the top level, maybe we'll see fewer purple recipes? What would be nice is if certain ingredients would be obtainable other than through hireling emails. Certainly that's a function that the writs could take on. Of the three purple VR5 recipes I know, one uses tomatoes, one oats, and the third depends on pepper. At least pepper can be found normally.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh I certainly hope so! I've read they are also reducing the number of provisioning mats and that will ALSO be a great boon! Can't happen soon enough for me! And thanks! :)

While I am going to miss some of the obscure ingredients, I am not going to miss all the bag spaces they take up.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bugmom
    bugmom
    ✭✭✭✭
    For some reason I can no longer get equipment crafting writs - the boards, at least in Shornhelm and Sentinel no longer lets me interact, so I don't do them anymore. They were too costly anyway.

I stopped doing provisioning writs because I made the mistake of starting provisioning when my toon was high level and it is next to impossible to find mats and recipes for low level provisioning. (I know I can do an alt, don't want to.) Even guild stores rarely have that stuff. So I was getting writs for things I could never produce.
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

I honestly feel that the xp for our crafting skills is incredible low. I was at 19 in provisioning and handed in the daily, afterwards I was still at 19 even though I was at 96% before. I brew a simple level 5 wine and got to level 20 with about 5% in.

Is this intended?

I am getting more xp in my skill line for a low level brew than for the quest itself :)

Something else I noticed is, that I got a daily for a brew that I didn't even had in my "cooking book". It would be awesome if this could be fixed, we should only get the daily for things we can actually craft or cook.

The gold around 350 was fine and I also liked the provisioning bag that I got, it had a new recipe which was great.

So far I am still waiting for one of these treasure maps that we are supposed to get, I did about 5 of the dailies so far.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bugmom wrote: »
    it is next to impossible to find mats and recipes for low level provisioning. (I know I can do an alt, don't want to.) Even guild stores rarely have that stuff. So I was getting writs for things I could never produce.

Our guild has a decent supply of the low level mats in our guild bank, so you might look in your guild bank too. I am also farming some buildings for the infamous Imperial Trait with my mules so I find low level recipes all the time. These are DC Recipes and some EP recipes. If you want to buy some of the recipes let me know, otherwise I donate the ones I know to the guild bank.

Nice thing about provisioning is it does level fast, even making low level stuff, so you can quickly get past the hump if you choose to.

But I agree that the change to make it so you only get recipes that are keyed to your level does not help this situation. Low level ingredients are still available in the leveling zones, just not as often as when your character is low level in the leveling zones.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nihil
    Nihil
    ✭✭✭
    Audigy wrote: »

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

I honestly feel that the xp for our crafting skills is incredible low. I was at 19 in provisioning and handed in the daily, afterwards I was still at 19 even though I was at 96% before. I brew a simple level 5 wine and got to level 20 with about 5% in.

Is this intended?

I am getting more xp in my skill line for a low level brew than for the quest itself :)

Something else I noticed is, that I got a daily for a brew that I didn't even had in my "cooking book". It would be awesome if this could be fixed, we should only get the daily for things we can actually craft or cook.

The gold around 350 was fine and I also liked the provisioning bag that I got, it had a new recipe which was great.

So far I am still waiting for one of these treasure maps that we are supposed to get, I did about 5 of the dailies so far.

I think that has more to do with the imbalance that provisioning has for exp compared to everything else. Provisioning you can easily get 5k inspiration + for making a simple item, while every other craft doesn't get near that at low levels. So the base inspiration for the quests seem to be balanced for the other crafting styles and thus making it seem low for provisioning.

Not sure just going to check tho, you are doing more then provisioning right? Treasure maps drop off of all other writs, but recipes drop off of provisioning writs (some times).
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nihil wrote: »

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

Is this intended?

I think that has more to do with the imbalance that provisioning has for exp compared to everything else. Provisioning you can easily get 5k inspiration + for making a simple item, while every other craft doesn't get near that at low levels. So the base inspiration for the quests seem to be balanced for the other crafting styles and thus making it seem low for provisioning.

Not sure just going to check tho, you are doing more then provisioning right? Treasure maps drop off of all other writs, but recipes drop off of provisioning writs (some times).

Thanks for pointing this out, the information that you provided makes a lot of sense and helps me to understand the whole system better including treasure maps.

I thought we would get a map also in provisioning to maybe some pig farm for meat *ya silly me ;)*

So far I did some Blacksmithing too but no maps there, hopefully soon ;)

Thanks again for the helpful reply.
  • Nihil
    Nihil
    ✭✭✭
    Nihil wrote: »

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

Is this intended?

Thanks for pointing this out, the information that you provided makes a lot of sense and helps me to understand the whole system better including treasure maps.

I thought we would get a map also in provisioning to maybe some pig farm for meat *ya silly me ;)*

So far I did some Blacksmithing too but no maps there, hopefully soon ;)

Thanks again for the helpful reply.

no problem glad I could help.
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    We can do three material writs per day. There is maybe 30% drop rate of survey reports. By doing three writs i may get one report per day, which gives me about ten nodes. So chance for a crux per day is 12.5%. That means i get one crux maybe once per week.

Compare that to my average of two cruxes per day when i did dedicated farming in upper Craglorn. The writ nodes need 20% drop rate of crux to get same yield as farming.

Sadly this doesn't work like this, as I have done write daily and goten up to 5 surveys, one of eac for WW, BM and Clothier and gotten 0 nirmcrux the entire week, RNG is RNG.

Another thing is the blacksmith boxes after the patch are giving me only a trait stone, only once I got a survey after the patch that fixed the nirmcrux drop rate and I got 0 nirmcrux. It cost so much to make, I'm already maxed on all craft, I get mostly nothing from he boxes and the surveys are rare and far from profitable, why do I do this for? The achivement? Cause that the only thing left and its worth nothing to do anyway.

Fixes and improvements to this need to come very soon rather than later.
    Edited by Iorail on December 1, 2014 2:17PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Jessica, for your post regarding changes you are considering for the writs.

Reducing the amount of items to craft for the equipment writs would be a step in the right direction. Also, only receiving a trait stone as a reward is extremely deflating - can you at least make sure each reward bag has a guaranteed number of rewards (e.g. you always receive some kind of trait stone and a white piece of gear to break down, and some kind of temper - remove the repair kits).

I also agree that the consumable writs seem about right, although it's frustrating to be asked to craft a Mountain Lager, only to receive that recipe as part of your reward. And why is my level 6 enchanter always being asked for an Idode when asked for a potency rune? This is from the previous level.

Also, please, please, please consider moving the crafting survey reports for low-level vet players to the corresponding vet zone. I finally got a blacksmithing survey report and got to the node location with no problems via the roads. However, three of the nodes were extremely close to a V13 mob of wasps. Managed to get two of them by sneaking over and completing the mining animation before getting attacked/killed. Fortunately, the closest node to the mob was galatite, so I let it go.

Also, I've noticed that I cannot access the equipment writ boards in my veteran zones. I have to go to Coldharbour or one of the zones in my starting faction to access them. The consumable writ boards work just fine for me in the vet zones.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am currently close to the one crux per week rate from writs. In the middle of first week i got two cruxes from one survey, and now week and half none has dropped.

So, two weeks - two cruxes. During the same period i have got six cruxes from lazy farming. I think two weeks is still way too short period to draw good statistical conclusions. But i am willing to draw a *bad* statistical conclusion that crux drop rates from writs need to be upped radically.

@Iorail‌ , agree RNG is RNG. With writs is doubly so, because there are two lotteries stacked. Maybe the surveys should drop always and crux have drop rate? Or surveys have drop rate but give always 5 cruxes.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

This is welcome news, but I have to wonder why this wasn't done in the first place. Didn't they realize how many players have already maxed out all crafts?
    Agree. My crafters have been Level 50 since May.
    Heishi wrote: »
    Just as an idea, why not have the max level crafters gain a worthwhile amount of gold and or maybe resins. This way players max level get rid of excess mats and gain gold and tempers they can use to make better gear.
    This would be a really great stopgap.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you are right maybe you are not. But when you start with things like this
    "you clearly do not care about your player base"
    You make your post to a cry and whiner post that is just sad to read.
  • GunemCleric
    GunemCleric
    ✭✭✭
    kongkim wrote: »
    Maybe you are right maybe you are not. But when you start with things like this
    "you clearly do not care about your player base"
    You make your post to a cry and whiner post that is just sad to read.

You should probably read one of my other posts about what it takes to get a response. While I think that ZOS wants to make money i have my doubts about their level of care due to the fact that there is still no ZOS community representative, i.e. paid by ZOS, but much more native than the Admins/Moderators that make appearances occasionally.

If there was a person who actually played with the players and fully understood the issues and could openly communicate for and to the players, i.e. articulate the issues and frustration from players or the plans and good intentions from ZOS, rather than a random post from time-to-time, then there would be a sense of caring.

For example, there is an issue of 100% debuff in PvP right now, been there way to long, bows already buffed and little OP after last release. It would take just a few words of acknowledgement, empathy, and intent to make the issue much more bareable, for example, "we know, as frustrating as it is we are limited in how we can fix, we are working toward a fix, though it will likely be Xyz before we can do that", bow users should not have to stop playing the way they have been even if they are using that skill, but there should be some hope for those who are being hit of relief. There will always be people who exploit.

On the other side the DK reflect argument was heated and there was push to nerf a class that had been nerfed so much already, not arguing that the nerfs were right or wrong or that some balance was needed, but the number of nerfs have made it a sore subject. A community rep would have known not to jump in the middle and take a side, but to introduce the proposed change into the conversation.
    Gunerm Cleric ~ Dragon Knight, Tank ~ vr14
    Cruleg Nimec ~ Dragon Knight, DPS ~ vr14
    Gunem Cleric ~ Templar, Heals ~ vr3
    Cleric Gunem ~ Sorcerer, TBD ~ vr1
    Daggerfall Covenant (only) ~ NA
    Guts n Glory & Guts n Glory EOC ~ Guildmaster ~ GnG ~ MMO Dark Guild
    Daggerfall Cosa Nostra ~ Founder ~ DCN ~ DC guild leaders only (no cross faction PvP guilds)
  • Nihil
    Nihil
    ✭✭✭
    @GunemCleric‌
    They do try at times but A lot of their posts can be lost (really looking forward to the improve dev tracker).
    Hi everyone,

We want you do know we've been keeping an eye on this thread since it started, and have read every post. We appreciate how thoughtful and mostly constructive the discussion has been. We're looking at Snipe with a very objective approach, taking both sides of the discussion in this thread into consideration.

One of the issues mentioned throughout--healing debuff stacking--is not intended and may the be change that's needed. We're aiming to roll out that fix in an incremental patch after 1.5.6. After that fix goes in, we'll be looking for your feedback on whether or not it's made Snipe feel more appropriately balanced.
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did my last writ, they (blacksmith, woodworking, and clothier writs) are a complete and total waste of time and resources. Before the patch to "fix" them we got 5 nirn pieces from blacksmith survey and none from WW or Cloth surveys, which was a little unbalanced. Now you get NONE from any or if you do you get same drop rate as farming for hours in upper crag.

Everyone who I speaking to is saying the same thing, you have introduced yet another gold/resource sink. People in my guild are done too. Take this as a warning to all that this is a system to waste vast resources without any reward

The only useful ones are Enchanting and Alchemy, but next patch will likely ruin those so do them while you can.

I would love to express how I feel toward ZOS, but you clearly do not care about your player base so it would not matter. I have asked for you to step up and actually speak to us and listen, but I see that will never happen.

@‌ZOS_JessicaFolsom (i do not have energy to find other names)

Drama queen much? Don't do em if you don't like the rewards.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: When doing the three mats writs, i've got two cruxes in four weeks. During the last two weeks i have found maybe half a dozen cruxes with traditional farming in upper Craglorn. Farming has been lazy, under 500 mats per day. This is all pointing to a conclusion that 80-90% of all nirncruxes come from farming.

Having said that, i think the drop rate hardly matters any more. I have started my last nirncrux research for nine traits, and i believe other serious crafters are wrapping it up too. There have been very little demand of actual nirnhoned weapons or armor. In the end writs turned to a nice little time sink while sipping the morning coffee.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the end writs turned to a nice little time sink while sipping the morning coffee.

Well said!
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • HomerSamson
    HomerSamson
    ✭✭✭
    Fixing writs is one of the innumerable quality of life things ZOS could easily patch without making us wait for major updates. I do two enchanting writs a day and if there are Enchanting Surveys 1&2 it's been a long time since I've seen them. Considering the amount of material we use getting 1 trait stone as a reward for a writ is ***. Could ya just add the 9 gold I get for selling that Bervez Wine recipe I just received for the writ I just turned in that required me to craft it to my reward and save me the time and effort of vendoring it?

Also, WHY THE F**K CAN'T MAGELIGHT PERSIST WHEN I ENTER AN INSTANCE OR CHANGE ZONES??

• drschplatt
    drschplatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a stack of wood from hirelings and I decided to try another writ. I got a white staff that was identical to the one I had to craft, and an armor crit defense gem. The writs are a freaking joke and a giant waste of time.
    Foräois - Imperial Sorcerer of Ineptitude.
    Widoch - Nord Dragon Knight of Ignorance.
    Billy Bob - Dunmer Templar of Chicken and Noodles.
    Blades of Vengeance