Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Thornblade [NA] - Cycle 4.0 - Revenge of the Chiquita! (General Campaign Thread)

Agrippa_Invisus
Agrippa_Invisus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
New campaign cycle, new general thread.

With EP's victory behind us, let's trash talk, spam, and have moderators tsk-tsk us some more.

I'll start:

Seems the AD baddies are already back to running the map yellow an hour or two before maintenance. Wow, that new emp -- Rinoa, Winona, Minnow, whatever its name is -- awful. And yeah, at 1-3 minutes before maintenance, even if you pick up Ghartok, you're not getting it home and it'll be back in the temple due to the reset, so wiping on us repeatedly while everyone's naked and dancing (and still wiping) is both feeding us AP and pretty bad.

Of course, they were on our nuts all day. 'Daggerfall Covenant has captured Castle Bloodmayne!' 'Castle Black Boot is under attack. A:14/D:0'. Where are the majority of the AD? BRK Mine, getting wiped repeatedly. Guess they feel they have something to prove after both coming in last and losing a guild to EP.

But hey, you can zerg down empty keeps still. Pretty good at that, still.

So, cycle 4.0. More of the old, and SS:DD already! Woot!
Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
Once a General, now a Citizen
Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am completely amazed, but not at all surprised, that not a soul left thornblade.

In before 20 threads over the next month about lag and crashes.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooohhh, shots fired!

QMwX24n.gif
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder who had the balls to stand so close to that bear to record it...
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaJaLuka wrote: »
    Wonder who had the balls to stand so close to that bear to record it...

I assume it's a tame bear.
    NA/PC server
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did someone mention bears?

Gay_Bear_Mechanic.jpg
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on November 3, 2014 1:29PM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What amaze me the most about last night : DC stayed at Chalman mine during 4hours to get that precious 32k defense tick and meanwhile, AD got 3keeps, an outpost and emperor on their back. DC and AD were 2bars against EP 1bar this whole time. DC had several good one hand shield dks players rolling at Chal mine and wiped disorganized EP pugs for what? Certainly not challenge but easy AP farm to boost their rank on the leaderboard! After all, who cares about objectives and challenge? It's all about bragging right?

Not to forget that a 24men group from AD was running, but nope. Gotta slay EP 1bar pugs while they can and go to sleep during primetime because they definitely cannot stand against EP guilds rolling on them. lmao
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear EP,

How long did it take you to recapture Kingscrest last night? There were six (6) of us at Lumbermill wiping groups. Fluff and Grunt were AFK most of the time. Then the A-team showed up and we were pushed to the Keep. The infinite LoM legions of approximately eight (8) players along with maybe eight NM rekt y'all for several hours. Good times.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was busy elsewhere, doing other important things, because I am the hero that cyrodiil deserves.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    What amaze me the most about last night : DC stayed at Chalman mine during 4hours to get that precious 32k defense tick and meanwhile, AD got 3keeps, an outpost and emperor on their back. DC and AD were 2bars against EP 1bar this whole time. DC had several good one hand shield dks players rolling at Chal mine and wiped disorganized EP pugs for what? Certainly not challenge but easy AP farm to boost their rank on the leaderboard! After all, who cares about objectives and challenge? It's all about bragging right?

Not to forget that a 24men group from AD was running, but nope. Gotta slay EP 1bar pugs while they can and go to sleep during primetime because they definitely cannot stand against EP guilds rolling on them. lmao

-rolls eyes- you didnt have to keep coming. Could have just left us alone...

I also don't know about disorganized. There were some damn good fights and strategetic pushes for that flag from yourself, crystalized, some of EP DiE. I actually had a lot of fun and by the way, there have been PLENTY of times where DC is at 1 bar and being picked on by both alliances.

AD also got emperor after the 32k tick, arrius and chalman falling, and your scroll being taken.
    Edited by serenenightmare on November 3, 2014 1:40PM
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

I saw several AD guilds take a lot of embarrassing wipes yesterday due to a certain new EP guild.

They mad, bro. They mad.
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Dear EP,

How long did it take you to recapture Kingscrest last night? There were six (6) of us at Lumbermill wiping groups. Fluff and Grunt were AFK most of the time. Then the A-team showed up and we were pushed to the Keep. The infinite LoM legions of approximately eight (8) players along with maybe eight NM rekt y'all for several hours. Good times.

I dunno. How long did it take you to recapture Warden?
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on November 3, 2014 1:40PM
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear EP,

I was there, it lasted 2:30 hours. Bloody embarrassing, the zone chat was gold:

"Charge in, guys. CHARGE IN. Why are you all standing at the breach? Why is no one replacing the FCs? What the hell are you all doing?"
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on November 3, 2014 1:42PM
    NA/PC server
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    Dear EP,

Yes we had 8 players all day except for 2 hours where we welcomed back a few returning No Mercy players.

Early this morning we had 3.
    Edited by serenenightmare on November 3, 2014 1:46PM
    No Mercy.
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear EP,

"Charge in, guys. CHARGE IN. Why are you all standing at the breach? Why is no one replacing the FCs? What the hell are you all doing?"

Hahahaa. Fun times. We do the same crap at Warden w/ nearly the same zone chat. Just add in: "Why aren't you repairing walls?!"

Cheers.
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    New campaign cycle, new general thread.

With EP's victory behind us, let's trash talk, spam, and have moderators tsk-tsk us some more.

I'll start:

Seems the AD baddies are already back to running the map yellow an hour or two before maintenance. Wow, that new emp -- Rinoa, Winona, Minnow, whatever its name is -- awful. And yeah, at 1-3 minutes before maintenance, even if you pick up Ghartok, you're not getting it home and it'll be back in the temple due to the reset, so wiping on us repeatedly while everyone's naked and dancing (and still wiping) is both feeding us AP and pretty bad.

Of course, they were on our nuts all day. 'Daggerfall Covenant has captured Castle Bloodmayne!' 'Castle Black Boot is under attack. A:14/D:0'. Where are the majority of the AD? BRK Mine, getting wiped repeatedly. Guess they feel they have something to prove after both coming in last and losing a guild to EP.

But hey, you can zerg down empty keeps still. Pretty good at that, still.

So, cycle 4.0. More of the old, and SS:DD already! Woot!

Sorry we couldn't help :( we had 3 overly tired people on this morning.
    No Mercy.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dear EP,

Hahahaa. Fun times. We do the same crap at Warden w/ nearly the same zone chat. Just add in: "Why aren't you repairing walls?!"

Cheers.

My favorite part of Warden was that they kept knocking down the death corner in the back against where the inner keep and the outer wall meet. The one where you can either go through a six inch gap or a cubby to try to make it to the courtyard and can be oiled from the wall and the inner keep's third floor. We had about 8-10 oils dropping on every player who stepped in.

And they knocked down the same wall, every time.
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I hate to admit it running face first into that large group of DC at chal mine was pretty entertaining for a time.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    JaJaLuka wrote: »
    As much as I hate to admit it running face first into that large group of DC at chal mine was pretty entertaining for a time.

We just wanted the tick D:
    No Mercy.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear EP,

Cheers.

My favorite part of Warden was that they kept knocking down the death corner in the back against where the inner keep and the outer wall meet. The one where you can either go through a six inch gap or a cubby to try to make it to the courtyard and can be oiled from the wall and the inner keep's third floor. We had about 8-10 oils dropping on every player who stepped in.

And they knocked down the same wall, every time.

Not to forget that you can get out of the door of the inner postern right on top of the wall and repair the breach from up there. Enjoy the free tips guys.

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chalman Mine was a lot of fun.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I put a lot of support and healing into thornblade for about 23 hours, and had the help of some really nice people willing to coordinate a strat to throne me before maintenance.

You can call me whatever you want. I had some fun and I will see you around.

Edit: freduian slip
    Edited by Roselle on November 3, 2014 4:07PM
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    deleted because I didn't edit right. I'm tired :0
    Edited by Roselle on November 3, 2014 4:06PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is the whole sejanus/alessia bridge/alessia/back to brk thing gonna end now that people cant just camp the bridge ad nauseum?

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    I put a lot of support and healing into thornblade for about 23 hours, and had the help of some really nice people willing to coordinate a strat to thorn me before maintenance.

You can call me whatever you want. I had some fun and I will see you around.

An image of all the players defeated by the AD zerg on the road to crowning Minnow --

Medieval%2Bdoor%2B3.jpg
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    How did I become a fish :(
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm too lazy to pronounce the "A".
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are now known as Grip.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

You are now known as Grip.

That's already my knickname in TS and /guild.

Grippa.
    Grips.
    Gripp.
    The Gripper
    Gripp-o-matic
    Gripmaster General
    Gripperton Grippington

And so on.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dem grapes yo.

Last campaign was fun, this is gonna be better. :D
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Dem grapes yo.

Last campaign was fun, this is gonna be better. :D

I know I'm shooting for less stress this campaign than last. Being in first much of the way comes with a lot of intensity.

I like being able to log in and just do... whatevs.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 hours for that D tick was nothing. I barely filled up half a poop sock.