Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Thornblade [NA] - Cycle 4.0 - Revenge of the Chiquita! (General Campaign Thread)

• serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    4 hours for that D tick was nothing. I barely filled up half a poop sock.

I can't imagine the smell to be any less putrid if it was full.
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Roselle wrote: »
    How did I become a fish :(

I'm too lazy to pronounce the "A".

You are now known as Grip.

That's already my knickname in TS and /guild.

Grippa.
    Grips.
    Gripp.
    The Gripper
    Gripp-o-matic
    Gripmaster General
    Gripperton Grippington

And so on.

You haven't mentioned your NM nickname though, sweetie pie. :) (No your nickname is not sweetie pie. It's not that serious yet.)
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Grippa.
    Grips.
    Gripp.
    The Gripper
    Gripp-o-matic
    Gripmaster General
    Gripperton Grippington

And so on.

You haven't mentioned your NM nickname though, sweetie pie. :) (No your nickname is not sweetie pie. It's not that serious yet.)

I told you to stop calling me "Pookie".

Only W'R'X gets to call me that.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    4 hours for that D tick was nothing. I barely filled up half a poop sock.

I can't imagine the smell to be any less putrid if it was full.

Nonsense, my movements smell of sandlewood.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Dear EP,

How long did it take you to recapture Kingscrest last night? There were six (6) of us at Lumbermill wiping groups. Fluff and Grunt were AFK most of the time. Then the A-team showed up and we were pushed to the Keep. The infinite LoM legions of approximately eight (8) players along with maybe eight NM rekt y'all for several hours. Good times.

I was there, it lasted 2:30 hours. Bloody embarrassing, the zone chat was gold:

"Charge in, guys. CHARGE IN. Why are you all standing at the breach? Why is no one replacing the FCs? What the hell are you all doing?"

That sounds like AD zone chat. WAIT ARE THEY ALL THE SAME?!?!?!?!?
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Grippa.
    Grips.
    Gripp.
    The Gripper
    Gripp-o-matic
    Gripmaster General
    Gripperton Grippington

And so on.

HOW DARE YOU cheat on us with that filthy banana. Infidelity! Scandal!

Also, we have dubbed thee, Agrapist.

• Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    What amaze me the most about last night : DC stayed at Chalman mine during 4hours to get that precious 32k defense tick and meanwhile, AD got 3keeps, an outpost and emperor on their back. DC and AD were 2bars against EP 1bar this whole time. DC had several good one hand shield dks players rolling at Chal mine and wiped disorganized EP pugs for what? Certainly not challenge but easy AP farm to boost their rank on the leaderboard! After all, who cares about objectives and challenge? It's all about bragging right?

Not to forget that a 24men group from AD was running, but nope. Gotta slay EP 1bar pugs while they can and go to sleep during primetime because they definitely cannot stand against EP guilds rolling on them. lmao

I saw several AD guilds take a lot of embarrassing wipes yesterday due to a certain new EP guild.

They mad, bro. They mad.
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Dear EP,

How long did it take you to recapture Kingscrest last night? There were six (6) of us at Lumbermill wiping groups. Fluff and Grunt were AFK most of the time. Then the A-team showed up and we were pushed to the Keep. The infinite LoM legions of approximately eight (8) players along with maybe eight NM rekt y'all for several hours. Good times.

I dunno. How long did it take you to recapture Warden?

Which new EP guild is that?

::Gets popcorn::
    Edited by Insurrektion on November 3, 2014 7:06PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Which new EP guild is that?

::Gets popcorn::

I don't think I need to name names.

Grippa.
    Grips.
    Gripp.
    The Gripper
    Gripp-o-matic
    Gripmaster General
    Gripperton Grippington

And so on.

HOW DARE YOU cheat on us with that filthy banana. Infidelity! Scandal!

Also, we have dubbed thee, Agrapist.

It's because bananas come in bunches.

• Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    Naming names isn't against policy. Naming and shaming is. I honestly don't pay enough attention to stuff to keep up with politics and drama of this game. I was just asking for a quick catch-up. If there were reruns to watch I'd watch em but whatevs.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So with camps almost extinct, AD with some help from EP obliterated DC overnight in what I am guessing was largely a PVDoor event. Then AD PVDoored their way to Emperor early this morning. I would be very surprised if this AD reign is shorter than a couple of weeks given the new dynamics of the game now.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is more interesting without camps. A lot more thinking and planning going on.
    Sadly during sieges pure melee builds are pretty useless until it gets to fighting in the Inner Keep, before that it's all ranged, everyone's too afraid to die :disagree:
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on November 4, 2014 3:41PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is more interesting without camps. A lot more thinking and planning going on.
    Sadly during sieges melee builds are pretty useless until it gets to fighting in the Inner Keep, before that it's all ranged, everyone's too afraid to die :disagree:

Pro-tip: After level 15 you can weapon-swap in combat!

Hint: You can equip a different weapon on your second slot! Say, how's a bow or a boom stick sounds to you?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    Sadly during sieges melee builds are pretty useless until it gets to fighting in the Inner Keep, before that it's all ranged, everyone's too afraid to die :disagree:

Hint: You can equip a different weapon on your second slot! Say, how's a bow or a boom stick sounds to you?

Sorry, should've specified: pure melee builds. I personally used both, but some do prefer pure ranged or pure melee to mixed.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team Jakob and our small pack of Wolves got obliterated last night. It was hilariously fun but somehow I think no one purging and no ultimates other than wolf form isn't so good for large group combat lol.

Before that we had some really fun open field fights

Things are definitely "different" and feels a little off and will take some getting used, but aside from the nasty double team and the pvdoor scroll pushes it was a really fun night of pvp.
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I saw that wolfpack near arrius farm last night. You guys all transformed at once and it was too funny. Good stuff.
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    Fruitdog wrote: »
    I think I saw that wolfpack near arrius farm last night. You guys all transformed at once and it was too funny. Good stuff.

Yeah, that was us! Fear our roars!
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

BAD PUPPIES!
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭

BAD PUPPIES!

scoobysnacks.jpg
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

Sorry, should've specified: pure melee builds. I personally used both, but some do prefer pure ranged or pure melee to mixed.

I saw wait it out.

Last night due to the new changes, most people are afraid even to siege, as they can be counter-sieged. So a lot of defender actually eventually jumped out...

I say a pure melee build could just group up and stealth....
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you should of heard us in mumble trying to figure out wtf was going on lol trying to ask the couple guys who actually played WW what to use and i cant count the number of times we glitched our own ultimates lol