The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

AD - Arguing in Zone Chat

• FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord Fixate is the TRUE emperor of cyrodiil, you can all fight among your puny factions.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord Fixate is the TRUE emperor of cyrodiil, you can all fight among your puny factions.

How can this be if you are not even AOE Barbecue?
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have players like lowbei on DC who hate DC so much, I wonder why they don't just go play on EP.
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    We have players like lowbei on DC who hate DC so much, I wonder why they don't just go play on EP.

That's no way to talk about your future spouse!
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    High levels of sodium are always going to be detected in zone chat. Some people like their QQ super salty.

Suru
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record, DC doesn't actively troll camp, none of our respectable guilds or members do it. I can't say the same for EP, Azura's Star got troll camped the hell out of.

Honest question do you believe other posters take this new persona of yours with any seriousness?
    Edited by Ifthir_ESO on October 31, 2014 7:22PM
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea I'm sure the fact that someone placed forward camps in the AD starting gates did nothing to help cement their hold of it.

Unfortunately, neither I nor the rest of EP can control that. All 3 factions have troll camps set up at the worst possible moments.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP zone chat is pretty bad as well. I know I've popped off angrily a few times as well, because it just gets infuriating.

It's full of armchair generals, a couple obvious plants (you must hit DC! you must hit AD! -- they never waver in their conviction. BRK could be yellow and we should go to Aleswell), the constant praises of DEE TICK, and then everyone forming groups to go in three directions at once instead of sticking tight, focusing down one objective, and moving on.

Re: DEE TICK - I told @Teargrants‌ creating a religion was not a good idea, especially one that isn't lore friendly. I have to listen to it in TS every night :disappointed_relieved:
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaRae wrote: »
    EP zone chat is pretty bad as well. I know I've popped off angrily a few times as well, because it just gets infuriating.

It's full of armchair generals, a couple obvious plants (you must hit DC! you must hit AD! -- they never waver in their conviction. BRK could be yellow and we should go to Aleswell), the constant praises of DEE TICK, and then everyone forming groups to go in three directions at once instead of sticking tight, focusing down one objective, and moving on.

Re: DEE TICK - I told @Teargrants‌ creating a religion was not a good idea, especially one that isn't lore friendly. I have to listen to it in TS every night :disappointed_relieved:

Have no fear. I know the secret of restricting the pernicious Dee Tick so that it cannot bless those that wait for him. (Note: it requires frequent human sacrifice.)
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have no fear. I know the secret of restricting the pernicious Dee Tick so that it cannot bless those that wait for him. (Note: it requires frequent human sacrifice.)

this is how I feel everytime we bring up the tickening to the ragers lol

funeral_zpsa38ef1c3.jpg