The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How the Champion System is a Complete Overhaul of Game Numbers

• firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    firstdecan wrote: »
    For those of you who are excited about the Champion system -

Please remember that the Champion points provide account wide bonuses that apply to all your characters. This has an advantage in that whatever character you play, they will all benefit. It has a significant disadvantage for players who may want to create alternate characters with alternate play styles. If you spend your champion points on improving your tanking skills, all your characters will only benefit if they're tanks. If you spend your champion points on dps skills, your characters will only benefit if they're dps focused. This means you will have fewer options for creating new characters, as the champion system provides a blanket bonus to all your characters. You will not be able to have a variety of effective builds.

This is not a well thought out system, I hope they reconsider it before deployment. If I can't create characters with different play styles, I will get bored much more quickly and probably unsub (not meant as a threat or an angry response, just following the logic of limiting playstyle).

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I know this is your understanding and isn't being said maliciously, but this is a horrible falsehood to perpetuate to the playerbase.

This is incorrect and I am 100% sure of what I am about to say. You get all champion points for all your characters and get to spend them individually on all characters. Let's say account wide you have earned 500 champion points through all your characters post 50. You get to log into each character and spend 500 points EACH in any way you see fit on that character. See below starting at 43m12s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcIaOzyOUL0&t=43m12s

I listened to a few minutes at the point you suggested, the speaker did say the points would be earned per account and spent per character, which is a relief to me. I'm a little disturbed at how buried this information is, figuring out how to play a game or keep up with the changes to it shouldn't be a full time job. Other than that momentary sound bite, I haven't seen any other information to indicate that nuance to the champion system (which has significant implications).

I'll edit my post when I'm at a computer, the edit option is not visible from my tablet (hover \ mouseover event). My misunderstanding shouldn't be propagated.
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Please remember that the Champion points provide account wide bonuses that apply to all your characters. This has an advantage in that whatever character you play, they will all benefit. It has a significant disadvantage for players who may want to create alternate characters with alternate play styles. If you spend your champion points on improving your tanking skills, all your characters will only benefit if they're tanks. If you spend your champion points on dps skills, your characters will only benefit if they're dps focused. This means you will have fewer options for creating new characters, as the champion system provides a blanket bonus to all your characters. You will not be able to have a variety of effective builds.

This is not a well thought out system, I hope they reconsider it before deployment. If I can't create characters with different play styles, I will get bored much more quickly and probably unsub (not meant as a threat or an angry response, just following the logic of limiting playstyle).

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I know this is your understanding and isn't being said maliciously, but this is a horrible falsehood to perpetuate to the playerbase.

This is incorrect and I am 100% sure of what I am about to say. You get all champion points for all your characters and get to spend them individually on all characters. Let's say account wide you have earned 500 champion points through all your characters post 50. You get to log into each character and spend 500 points EACH in any way you see fit on that character. See below starting at 43m12s.

I listened to a few minutes at the point you suggested, the speaker did say the points would be earned per account and spent per character, which is a relief to me. I'm a little disturbed at how buried this information is, figuring out how to play a game or keep up with the changes to it shouldn't be a full time job. Other than that momentary sound bite, I haven't seen any other information to indicate that nuance to the champion system (which has significant implications).

I'll edit my post when I'm at a computer, the edit option is not visible from my tablet (hover \ mouseover event). My misunderstanding shouldn't be propagated.

No problem. They're doing it the way you wanted though. :p They listen fast!
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Champion system will work out really well. They'll be able to buff specialized tanks or healers without inadvertently creating OP unkillable pvp builds.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So let me get this straight; ESO took 5 years to develop the current system and seven months to figure out that it doesn't really work?

So I'm paying ESO $15 a month to beta test their MMO again? Talk about irony.
    Options
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the changes, their focus on magicka and cast blocking makes pvp so one sided.
    Edited by jelliedsoup on October 22, 2014 3:41AM
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
    Options
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank the gods, I was very worried there.

This is not how I understand it is going to be. If you have earned 500 champion points you can spend them on whatever character you want and the benefits apply to all, but you aren't going to get 500 points per character to spend. Otherwise I am off to make a full set of alts!
    Options
  • Ninnghizhidda
    Ninnghizhidda
    ✭✭✭✭
    RSram wrote: »
    So let me get this straight; ESO took 5 years to develop the current system and seven months to figure out that it doesn't really work?

Exactly.

And almost one more year live to come up with a system similar to Diablo III (it kinda works there, I think). ESO is otherwise a lovely game, but as it has been said several times, looks like we are still "paying to Beta test it" (and possibly test it for the consoles).

And just don't tell me "it is a young MMO, it is evolving", because I will say "life has been evolving for a few billion years to reach its current state", by analogy, we should be absolutely happy with the lengthy process, while we all know what kind of resources and budget it has (nope, not being developed by juniors in a basement, although who knows, it might have been better)?
    Options
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Dragonknight by virtue of their passives and active skills and abilities in their class skill lines will be a better physical mitigation tank than a Sorcerer. No exceptions.
    ehhh, so as a NB with no armor passives I will never get that slice and will always be a worse tank than DK,sorc? Well, in this case, I hope one of 3 things happens:
    1. I'll get a bigger slice of a dps pie.
    2. My skills will be changed so I can tank as well as DKs.
    3. Achievements,titles etc will be account-wide, so I can keep progressing as a DK.... I like tanking in this game and sometimes I want to do that, but if they kick me from a group because I'm not a dk ... Bad job, ZOS. Think more.
    Options
  • VileIntent
    VileIntent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Artemis wrote: »
    A Dragonknight by virtue of their passives and active skills and abilities in their class skill lines will be a better physical mitigation tank than a Sorcerer. No exceptions.
    ehhh, so as a NB with no armor passives I will never get that slice and will always be a worse tank than DK,sorc? Well, in this case, I hope one of 3 things happens:
    1. I'll get a bigger slice of a dps pie.
    2. My skills will be changed so I can tank as well as DKs.
    3. Achievements,titles etc will be account-wide, so I can keep progressing as a DK.... I like tanking in this game and sometimes I want to do that, but if they kick me from a group because I'm not a dk ... Bad job, ZOS. Think more.

*sigh*
    No, Nightblades are evasion tanks. It is best to play them to avoid the damage all together.

This is not how I understand it is going to be. If you have earned 500 champion points you can spend them on whatever character you want and the benefits apply to all, but you aren't going to get 500 points per character to spend. Otherwise I am off to make a full set of alts!

It literally is exactly like the Diablo 3 Paragon system.
    Options
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the information you are presenting here in this thread is based on words taken out of a recording of a summit that was put together by people who have allready completed and finalized elderscrolls online as a AAA title.

Wrong. I have never seen a trial from inside. I'm not even close to do so. Actually, I'm not even V14 yet. But I was at the summit. And regarding the completed part: Non of the attendies had completed the game. Only a couple or so even went into the serpent trial.

Also wrong. They took 1 year to develope the current system, because it was intended not to have the veteran system in the first place. But then they did that, so that players could see all factions with one charater, just as they asked. How they did it, was not the best way and they found about it within a few months. The champion system is being developed for a while now, so they found out, that the system doesn't work well before your mentioned seven months.
    Options
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

NO. The problem was the relentless and massive prelaunch whining about not being able to visit the other factions territories on one character! I.e. faction locks. My god you should've seen the rage. 5 threads about it each day on the bethsoft forums.

This continuous whining at ZOS' s adress by the "hardcore TES fans", as they like to describe themselves, made ZOS bend over and add the VR system so people could see all the lands. It was decided like 3/4 or 1/2 a year before the games launch. They didn't think too much or had too much time to really think of all the details.

So just because those whiners got what they want (I wonder how many of them still play), we were forced to play through the VR grind, with a patheticly bad story explanation that doesn't make me take it seriously. Then also the whole VR system around it isn't well thought out and just feels pasted onto the game as an afterthought. It was also barely tested. Remember the imba delve bosses?

Zos gave into the pressure and that is what made them stray from their path. I have to say... TES fans are the most relentless, quick to rage and most of all entitled fans I've ever seen. By far.

"That cannot be in ESO!! It wasn't like that in Skyrim, thst's not TES!! WHAAAAA!"

Yea right? Just like how Redguard has all the "classic TES features...

Anyway, /rant

Options
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Audio segment quoted seems to indicate that the points are spent on a per character basis even though they're accumulated on an account basis. They specifically mentioned that once accumulated, those points would apply to under levelled characters \ alts and can be spent differently for those alts.

That's one Audio snippet though, and seeing that this system is still under development I would not take that as gospel. You could very well be right and the Audio snippet poorly explained the intention, or the intention may change before implementation.
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm not sure where this misinformation comes from and the problem is that it is spread by very vocal players in the community and they are wrong. Please review my previous link above and here is now a second source. Start at 30m53s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0UUsPRdY5k&t=30m53s

These aren't customer service reps who may not have all the correct information making these statements. In the first video that is Maria Aliprando and she is the developer in charge of the CS. And above we have Paul "Huge G" Sage. Of course everything in development is subject to change, but this particular part of it will not be.

@AssaultLemming, there is no need to create alts to get your maximum champion point conversion. In fact the time you spend getting to 50 on that alt won't count. Please see the post below for a full explanation.

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/2i771y/discussion_zos_is_tracking_your_xp_after_vr14_for/

Also this post by Maria:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1303290/#Comment_1303290
    Edited by Dominoid on October 22, 2014 11:51AM
    Options
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Traking xp post VR14 is great. I cant imagine a grinder vr14 have the same amount of champion points as a vr14 that did all quests and is lv50 in all professions.
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great info @Dominoid. Thanks for the post!
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VileIntent wrote: »
    *sigh*
    No, Nightblades are evasion tanks. It is best to play them to avoid the damage all together.
    Sigh, no, 15% dodge doesn't make me an evasion tank. And if I want more, I would need to stack it with Medium Armor evasion(not sure if they stack). And anyways, it's ANOTHER piece of pie. Other classes get evasion from armor skill line. Besides, he was talking about ARMOR. It's a separate calculation if 15% dodge makes it up for missing armor. So that a NB will be able to have a 30%-piece
    30% - Buffs (class/weapon skills and passives, potions, food) - They want to promote "active" combat so it gets the biggest chunk.
    Options
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what does all of this mean? You are going to have to make commitments to be the very best at a particular stat. Which is really going to give us more varied builds.

I am not in disagreement with the changes as I see them finally giving more weight to skill choices, and thus giving skills themselves more weight in the game.

But to say this gives us more varied builds is really just a fallacy.

I project that it won't take more then 6 months for the "cookie cutter build" effect to fully supernova.

I admit that cookie cutters builds and the drama that ensues over them are a community creation but the truth is they are a secondary creation of game design by building a game where certain builds are more effective than others.

Unfortunately that just the way it is and will be for a very long time to come.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Images in Signatures]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on November 24, 2014 6:34PM
    Options
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having read your Post, I very much doubt ZOS has.
    So I think the whole system probably hasn't been thought out quite as well as you have.....
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. lol
    2. where is the evidence of this work?
    3. have you seen the champion system in full swing working on the live server and able to show us some evidence of it's success?
    4. how much of your thesis is based on speculation?
    5. you do realize that those who have dominated in pvp are most obviously going to notice a substantial change and overwhelming competition with the changes? and not "simply continue to play" (to quote you)
    "the bulk of players simply play. But you are the top 5% so what I am about to say might not make sense to you. The reality is that most players won’t care or need to understand it. They simply trust that the system works, that their stats are adding naturally and they will continue to simply play."

OP is more or less word-for-word what was said about the CS at the guild summit. Give the audio a listen.
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Having read your Post, I very much doubt ZOS has.
    So I think the whole system probably hasn't been thought out quite as well as you have.....

This is ZOS's implementation. Just my recap of what they said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcIaOzyOUL0&index=4&list=PL4tB6flpmULhqxX08AijZUFmwJ1LlMqD_
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Supposedly in the Twitch chat from this past Friday's ESO Live show, Jessica confirmed that CS will be released in 1.6. Did anyone else witness this or hear of it?
    Options
  • Winnower
    Winnower
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is my understanding that CS points will come from getting 1 million xp from any source of the characters on your account. Then you get 1 CS point to give to 1 Character. You don't get a CS point for all 8 characters (even if they're all 50+).

Ergo, if you start off the CS system with 50 points, you'll be able to give 50 points to the trees of 1 character; or 10 each to 5 50+ level characters; or any other distribution you want: but you won't start with 50 points for the trees of all your 50+ characters.

Under this system when you get a new character to level 50+ it doesn't magically get the same number of CS points as the main you've invested so many CS points in. You'll have to grind out Nx1million where N gets increasingly large over time in order to "catch up" to any fully developed characters you already have.

How anyone is going to grind out new "max level" competing characters is beyond me. There just isn't going to be any way for someone to make a character that can compete with someone who has put all their CS points into one toon.

I see this is being extremely limiting; you can make 1 character out of 8 strong, or you can make 8 out of 8 weak ones, but if you want to have a good tank you'd better not count on being able to have a good dps in another class or a good healer in yet another class. Not unless you're willing to grind out just as many CS points over time as you did on the first character - and in the meantime your competition will be still throwing all points into one character, so even your best character will be behind.

There will be no "catching up" ever.
    VR14 Templar, VR14 DK, VR8 DK, VR7 NB, VR1 Sorcerer;
    All 3 Alliances;
    2 Pre-order Imperial Accounts, yes that means 16 characters on NA alone
    Options
  • Kraven
    Kraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for lateral progression, a way to improve and individualize your build a bit. However I play my NB as a tank, not as often as I use to because let's face it people are close minded and prefer DKs, some are starting to see Sorcs as viable tanks. I am not an "evasion" tank honestly there is no real evasion tank in ESO, the miss chance from NB tree is crap and I for one don't use it at all.

I'm a tap tank, I have high health and armor and skills that return resources. If such a system limits the ability for anyone other than a DK in heavy armor to tank then it is a broken system that is breaking the game. If I can't melee dps on my DK because NB is better suited and CS pigeon holes classes into roles then it's broken and I'll be done at that point. I have not to this point taken a break or quit playing for any extended period of time. I've enjoyed the ups and downs since early beta and as a stamina build at that.

However with group dungeons being made easier, again. With 8 minute trial runs being perfectly okay as end game content. With mage builds still pulling at least twice the dps of stamina, witnessed crushing shock builds hit 3k single target, 2k with regular consistency. A loot system that is absolutely ridiculous, watching tank and healer get a dps bow from DSA 3 runs in a row. Dailies that give you a slight small chance once a day to possibly get a shoulder piece then an even lower chance of getting one of the right armor type and trait combo turning dungeons into a grind. Not even mentioning the PvP issues. Class/build balance rampantly lopsided. Memory leaks. Even food which has a defined number not giving the amount it says.

Every time it's little things I can over look, I can live with, I can adjust to. I'm a patient person. CS is suppose to allow you to improve your character not rebuild it up back to where it already is. Not to pigeon hole you into a certain role based on class. Not make meta builds required. You HAVE to get this as a tank and HAVE to get this as a dps and HAVE to be a sorc to get the most out of magicka or a NB to get the most out of a stamina weapon build. If the CS does any of this they've shot themselves in the foot and I will finally have lost my patience.
    V14 - IMPERIAL NIGHTBLADE - DPS/TANK
    V13 - BRETON SORCERER - HEALS/DPS
    V2 - REDGUARD DRAGONKNIGHT - MELEE DPS
    V1 - BRETON TEMPLAR - TANK/DPS

to be continued... Nevermind, no longer "to be continued"
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Supposedly in the Twitch chat from this past Friday's ESO Live show, Jessica confirmed that CS will be released in 1.6. Did anyone else witness this or hear of it?

It allegedly happened before the stream started so my video including Twitch chat of the stream did not include it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_uvZpt-9Uk
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Winnower wrote: »
    It is my understanding that CS points will come from getting 1 million xp from any source of the characters on your account. Then you get 1 CS point to give to 1 Character. You don't get a CS point for all 8 characters (even if they're all 50+).

Ergo, if you start off the CS system with 50 points, you'll be able to give 50 points to the trees of 1 character; or 10 each to 5 50+ level characters; or any other distribution you want: but you won't start with 50 points for the trees of all your 50+ characters.

Under this system when you get a new character to level 50+ it doesn't magically get the same number of CS points as the main you've invested so many CS points in. You'll have to grind out Nx1million where N gets increasingly large over time in order to "catch up" to any fully developed characters you already have.

How anyone is going to grind out new "max level" competing characters is beyond me. There just isn't going to be any way for someone to make a character that can compete with someone who has put all their CS points into one toon.

I see this is being extremely limiting; you can make 1 character out of 8 strong, or you can make 8 out of 8 weak ones, but if you want to have a good tank you'd better not count on being able to have a good dps in another class or a good healer in yet another class. Not unless you're willing to grind out just as many CS points over time as you did on the first character - and in the meantime your competition will be still throwing all points into one character, so even your best character will be behind.

There will be no "catching up" ever.

These assumptions are incorrect. Firstly the "Average" player will gain a champion point each hour. The XP required will not be one million - that is the current VR progression, but the two are separate and VR is going away a little after CS release.

Secondly Champion Points are account wide and used separately by all characters, If you have 50 champion points you get to spend them individually on ALL character (all 50 of them) as you see fit for that character. I am 100% positive of this. The only contradictory information is if you have to hit level 50 on ALTs before you can spend them. In the Audio linked they say even sub 50 ALTs get to spend earned Champion Points but Paul had previously said you'd get to spend them once you hit level 50 on the ALT.
    Edited by Dominoid on November 24, 2014 3:32PM
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kraven wrote: »
    I'm all for lateral progression, a way to improve and individualize your build a bit. However I play my NB as a tank, not as often as I use to because let's face it people are close minded and prefer DKs, some are starting to see Sorcs as viable tanks. I am not an "evasion" tank honestly there is no real evasion tank in ESO, the miss chance from NB tree is crap and I for one don't use it at all.

I'm a tap tank, I have high health and armor and skills that return resources. If such a system limits the ability for anyone other than a DK in heavy armor to tank then it is a broken system that is breaking the game. If I can't melee dps on my DK because NB is better suited and CS pigeon holes classes into roles then it's broken and I'll be done at that point. I have not to this point taken a break or quit playing for any extended period of time. I've enjoyed the ups and downs since early beta and as a stamina build at that.

However with group dungeons being made easier, again. With 8 minute trial runs being perfectly okay as end game content. With mage builds still pulling at least twice the dps of stamina, witnessed crushing shock builds hit 3k single target, 2k with regular consistency. A loot system that is absolutely ridiculous, watching tank and healer get a dps bow from DSA 3 runs in a row. Dailies that give you a slight small chance once a day to possibly get a shoulder piece then an even lower chance of getting one of the right armor type and trait combo turning dungeons into a grind. Not even mentioning the PvP issues. Class/build balance rampantly lopsided. Memory leaks. Even food which has a defined number not giving the amount it says.

Every time it's little things I can over look, I can live with, I can adjust to. I'm a patient person. CS is suppose to allow you to improve your character not rebuild it up back to where it already is. Not to pigeon hole you into a certain role based on class. Not make meta builds required. You HAVE to get this as a tank and HAVE to get this as a dps and HAVE to be a sorc to get the most out of magicka or a NB to get the most out of a stamina weapon build. If the CS does any of this they've shot themselves in the foot and I will finally have lost my patience.

I agree with your concerns but the difference between a fully optimized DK tank and a sorc tank in the CS will most likely be equivalent to the stat difference between VR5 Gear and VR10 gear - noticeable but nothing skill can't overcome.
    Edited by Dominoid on November 24, 2014 3:31PM
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm not sure where you are obtaining your information; but I would recommend you find a new source as none of that is right.

Supposedly the average player will earn one new champion point in about of hour of gameplay. That would put champion points somewhere between 10K-50K worth of XP. Obviously that is much less than what you claim.

Also, the points are shared across all characters on an account. All of your characters benefit whenever one of them earns a champion point.

I welcome anybody from ZOS to correct my statements here.
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »

I'm not sure where you are obtaining your information; but I would recommend you find a new source as none of that is right.

Supposedly the average player will earn one new champion point in about of hour of gameplay. That would put champion points somewhere between 10K-50K worth of XP. Obviously that is much less than what you claim.

Also, the points are shared across all characters on an account. All of your characters benefit whenever one of them earns a champion point.

I welcome anybody from ZOS to correct my statements here.

You're correct.
    Options
  • spryler
    spryler
    ✭✭✭
    A couple things I'd like to weigh in on.

First, out of all the MMO end-game advancement varieties, Everquest's Alternate Experience was BY FAR my favorite. This Championship system sounds like it is most closely related to EQ AA xp, so I am excited.

This isn't a nerf or a weakening of your character. Just because you no longer have 50% damage mitigation on day 1 is not a bad thing, it's a good thing. They are retuning the content, so even with 0 Champion points you will still be able to complete all the content that you can now. The difference is that as you spend points you become more specialized in your chosen role. Over time this will actually make you a more powerful tank. Better than you are now (relative to the other players).

Don't get caught up with the exact numbers. Everyone can max out their main stats quite easily and that's no good imo.

Should 2handed tanks be able to mitigate as much damage as 1h and shield?
    Should light armor be able to mitigate as much damage as heavy armor?

These are the questions you should be thinking about. This is a good thing, don't worry!
    Options
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very informative and insightful post!
    Options