Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does ESO Need New/More Hairstyles?

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hobbit-poster-galadriel-cate-blanchett.jpg
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    galadriel_ca_022.JPG
    Edited by MornaBaine on October 9, 2014 5:24PM

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More hairstyles AND the ability to change them throughout game!!!!

Also, if we could have the option to change the colors on the adornments. Because sometimes the adornment is awesome, but the color of the gem or what ever just doesnt match the character. :smile:
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on October 9, 2014 2:42PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    medieval_renaissance_fantasy_costume_wig_twist_braid_hair_extension__d06cc8cc.jpg

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fantasy_hair_11_by_hellonlegs-d51qje4.png

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    31b43d86b530bfd499c2fcdce76425e1.jpg

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fb1da2e0b73eade3842d83ba40898819.jpg

• khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Niebla wrote: »
    Dont want to be rude or something, but actually I dont care about hair styles. I WANT ZOS TO FIX THE LAG, CRASHES, BUGS, ETC. Then, with all this job done, lets talk about your hair.

Because it would be a good idea for people who design hairstyles to drop what they're doing and start fixing code...
    Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on October 9, 2014 3:25PM
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Xeres14
    Xeres14
    ✭✭✭
    Need? No. But maybe every update throw in a few. Although you'd have to put in a way to change the hairstyles first which may take more time. When you get a chance, ZO. No rush IMO.
  • Rodario
    Rodario
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow @MornaBaine‌ enough with the hairposts already. You do realize you could post all of those in one comment right? Or do you need to boost your comment count?
    Victoria Lux - Templar Tank
    {EU/DC}
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone seen my sweetroll, I put it down here a minute ago? :yum:

I have no objection to extra hairstyles btw, but I can easily manage with what we have.

Now where is my Sweetroll.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on October 9, 2014 4:10PM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • KingRebz
    KingRebz
    ✭✭✭
    waiting for nudes xD
    V14 Sorceror [Ebonheart]
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moar hair!

No, not mohair, moar hair!
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The hairstyles I was rather surprised not to see in the game, were the crazy ones I can recall from the previous TES games. How about that Ice Cream swirl top that elves use to wear? You know the one, it makes their head look like the top of a DQ or McDonalds ice cream cone.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

have any more for, umm you know, science? ;)

• renton1x1x1
    renton1x1x1
    ✭✭✭
    i want more makeover option or a barbershop. It will probably still crash but at least ill look awesome for 30mins -60mins before i crash.
    Renton Sc Breton Sorcerer VR14
    Renton Tp Argonian Templar VR14
    Renton Dk Imperial DragonKnight VR14
    Renton Nb Khajiit Nightblade VR10 Vampire

www.alitheso.com Casual Social EU PvX Guild

Ebonheart Pact EU PVP Decimation Elite Azura's Star
    The Traveling Merchant
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/190077/the-traveling-merchant-eu-craglorn-trading-guild

So let me get this straight: You want to ride on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and beg with him for your freedom. And you're telling me that you're completely sane? - Rimmer - Red Dwarf V - Quarantine
  • Morana
    Morana
    ✭✭✭
    Niebla wrote: »
    Dont want to be rude or something, but actually I dont care about hair styles. I WANT ZOS TO FIX THE LAG, CRASHES, BUGS, ETC. Then, with all this job done, lets talk about your hair.

Because the artists totally know how to fix bugs in the code...
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need WAY more. There is only ONE hairstyle that has long-ish curled hair. Where's the love for curly hair?

Did you mean this? ;)

carrot-top-facelift.jpg
  • Tamanous
    Tamanous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs mentioned awhile back that a barber shop will be added to game. Likely in a unique way. Of course it's a "ways off".
    Edited by Tamanous on October 10, 2014 3:57AM
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daenerys wrote: »

These pictures remind me of the fact that we don't get to choose how much chest hair to give our male characters. I mean, I know that my Imperial is "average", and my Nord is "very hairy", and my Breton has a hairless chest with just a tiny tuft on his belly, but this is not reflected in the game! When they get undressed - you know, "for science" - it's ALL WRONG.

I'm sure that other straight/bi female players and gay/bi male players feel the same way ;).
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted Yes- But "Need?" Not the right word IMO. It would be "Want." There's plenty enough styles for decent variety, but more variety is MO-BETTAH...just sayin.
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    These pictures remind me of the fact that we don't get to choose how much chest hair to give our male characters. I mean, I know that my Imperial is "average", and my Nord is "very hairy", and my Breton has a hairless chest with just a tiny tuft on his belly, but this is not reflected in the game! When they get undressed - you know, "for science" - it's ALL WRONG.

I'm sure that other straight/bi female players and gay/bi male players feel the same way ;).

My Khajiit has chest hair - and she brushes it every day.

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulshine wrote: »
    We need WAY more. There is only ONE hairstyle that has long-ish curled hair. Where's the love for curly hair?

Did you mean this? ;)

carrot-top-facelift.jpg

IT'S SO ANGRY AHAHAHAHAHAHHHH WERE MY SILVER BOLTS T.T AAHHH KILL IT WITH FIRE !!!!!!
  • Nightfall33
    Yes and a hair dresser that you can go to and change you hair once in a while :D
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and a hair dresser that you can go to and change you hair once in a while :D

Or just a mirror. I like the way it's done in Divinity :smiley:
  • Nightfall33
    Marthenil wrote: »

Or just a mirror. I like the way it's done in Divinity :smiley:

Or a kit like in GW2
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could just wave our hand like FE, lol
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    We could just wave our hand like FE, lol

Or pay 20 Euros like in WoW!

Ok, no, nvm.

PS: Don't you dare lol at me!
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    so I'm rewatching Vikings and consistently impressed with Lagertha's hair. would be perfect for my nord :D

tumblr_n4jblxP8251s6bxzqo1_r1_250.png

66e1b36949b6638698cb0a085977aeb4.jpg

Vikings-Promo-Lagertha-vikings-tv-series-33876585-1000-1333.jpg

Lagertha-and-Princess-Aslaug1.jpeg

Rollo's hair is quite fabulous too I must say :)
    enhanced-15026-1393358782-6.jpg
  • Rodario
    Rodario
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    Daenerys wrote: »

You don't have to be gay to want chest hair.
    Victoria Lux - Templar Tank
    {EU/DC}