The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Traveling Merchant [EU Craglorn Trading guild]

Blobsky
Blobsky
✭✭✭✭✭
Welcome all to the Traveling Merchant!

With 200M+ Monthly sales, 500 members, a permanent CRAGLORN spot and items in EVERY type - The rarest items, the most needed armours, materials and resources, and anything you could ever ask for - We stock it all.

Our guild is starting to tighten up on sellers - We keep a 2 day activity policy, and focus on members that actively contribute the guild with great sales, awesome donations and even better attitudes to help the guild!

We are constantly replacing inactive members, so if you are ever in need of one of the BEST trade guilds in game, comment here, send a mail to @Blobsky or co-leader @Nessim0n, or PM me in game and we will see what we can do!

Please note: We are ONLY A TRADE GUILD - We recruit people that an record awesome sale rates, so please remember to tell us what you sell!

If you are after an incredible place to sell, join us and experience a whole new level of profits!

The loving leader,

Blobs
Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, feel free to comment on your opinion on our guild, those members already with us!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reserved

DC EU Nightblade
  • Fi'yra
    Fi'yra
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing guild, amazing leadership, non selfish and always there to help/give advice when needed.
    Already made 300k gold because of this (went from being poor to actually having money flow in-game) thanks to the guild store.

I suggest anyway looking to make good sales to join this guild, will not regret :)
    AD - PC/EU
    Get Wrobled
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Thanks for the support :)!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    can I join? @amgad2949
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amgad2949 wrote: »
    can I join? @amgad2949

Hey :) Please mail me in game @Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    ok :)
  • HUPS
    HUPS
    please invite me @hupsi