Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Stuck in the tower of lies.

ChastainDragon
Hi,

I have done the tower of lies already and I am Vet 1. I somehow got stuck at the bottom again and cannot get out. Any help?

Chastain
Chastain Dragonsyre
"There is no better way to vanquish one's enemies than on the wings of a Dragon and in fire and ash!"
-- Chastain Dragonsyre - Dragon Knight Pyromancer
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @ChastainDragon,

If you're stuck in a location, you can type /stuck in the chat box and you will be moved to the nearest wayshrine, which should help you escape the dreaded Tower of Lies. You can also open your map (m) and select a wayshrine to move from in order to make your escape.

If you remain stuck, let us know and we'll be happy to assist you further. We promise. No lies.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here expecting a metaphor. Kinda underwhelming, honestly.
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • ChastainDragon
    All /stuck does is bring me back to the beginning of the tower. How to I get out of there after I've done it.
    Chastain Dragonsyre
    "There is no better way to vanquish one's enemies than on the wings of a Dragon and in fire and ash!"
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you able to use the map to select a wayshrine to teleport to? If so, you should be able to move freely about the world. If not, we'd be happy to open a ticket for you and one of our customer support agents can move you to a safe location.
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ChastainDragon
    I have no gold. Either a ticker or 150 golf to Chastain dragonsyre would be nice.
    Chastain Dragonsyre
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We went ahead and created a ticket just for you! A support agent will be with you via email soon. They will be able to assist you with moving your character to a safe location.
    Staff Post