Many of you are unaware of this, but Jason Leavey from the ESO Community Team has fantastical hair. It's like a vertical mane of silky joy, a follicle masterpiece akin to finding the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, a dark chasm of which one can view their own soul just by gently gazing at it. Some have said that it was sent back from the future to aid Humanity. I personally believe that it was sent by God to set his people free. Regardless of it's creation mythos, I think we need to pay it homage.
I shall start.
1. People sell their souls to the Devil, the Devil sells his soul to Jason Leavey's hair.
2. Jason Leavey logged into Cyrodiil, his hair crashed the server.
3. Justin Timberlake once called Jason Leavey and asked for a photo of his hair, because he needed to bring "Sexy Back".
4. Jason Leavey's hair is the only confirmed exploit in ESO.
5. The Aedra once gazed upon the glorious mane that is Jason Leavey's hair, shortly after Sheogorath was created.
6. Paul Sage was asked once where the majority of the budget is distributed, he responded "To maintain Jason Leavey's hair". This was the last time Paul Sage was seen in public.
7. The first rule about Jason Leavey's hair is you do not talk about Jason Leavey's hair...
8. Jason Leavey's hair has completed all the content up to Update 10.
9. Once upon a time Jason Leavey's hair entered The Elder Scrolls Series, from then on it was known as Fallout.
10. Chuck Norris once commented on Jason Leavey's hair, this was the last time he was ever seen, however, since then Jason Leavey's hair has been sporting a beard.
Go forth and prosper my children!
ShindigDirectorUnited Gaming Initiativewww.unitedgaminginitiative.com