The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Murkmire Anticipation Thread

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
A place for folks who are really looking forward to this zone to share information about when it will be implemented, what features it will have, and what you hope to see in terms of stories, art/music, questing, mobs, delves, and so on.

I will kick things off with a list of stuff I would like to see...
  • engaging stories and art/music that flesh out a somewhat different (perhaps a more traditional or parochial) view of Argonian culture distinct from that which has been more heavily influenced by contact with Morrowind and Cyrodiil (i.e. what we see in Shadowfen), including dialects and other regional distinctions. I've noticed some Argonian NPCs have more of hiss-lisp than others.

• a balanced combination of solo and group quests rather than just "Craglorn in the swamp".

• a quest-line involving a Daedric Prince that hasn't gotten much attention so far in ESO, such as Namira, Mephala, or Peryite. As this region is home to a new reptilian race known as the Naga there are some fun possibilities for the Naga to either be servants or victims of one of these Powers:
    • As far as I recall, an aspect Namira showed up briefly in a Shadowfen in quest, so she might recall the (formerly) Soulless One in a future encounter. I don't think her Plane of Oblivion, the Scuttling Void, has ever been something players in any ESO game could visit or explore. This could be great for solo content as a kind of soul-searching quest/quest-line.

• Mephala has a small dungeon named after her in Stonefalls and addresses the (formerly) Soulless One briefly in a dungeon in Bankorai, but surely the Webspinner has more schemes set in motion.

• Has Peryite showed at all in ESO through Update Four? If so, the Taskmaster's appearance or influence was not at all memorable. Lots of room for developing this oft under-utliized Prince.
  • Added: The kind of subracial/tribal variation from the lore, that I elaborate on in a thread about adding backgrounds for character customization.
    My example is based on and builds on the tribes/subraces of Argonians. Based on existing lore, here are some prime candidates for Argonian Backgrounds...
    Agacephs: Most have needle-like faces and vary in color from bright green to orange. Found in inner Argonia near the Hist.
    Paatru: Described as "toad-like", they live in the inner part of Argonia.
    Sarpa: Described as being "winged", though it's unclear if this is meant literally or not. They live in the interior of Argonia.
    Nagas: They are described as having "huge mouths filled with dripping needle-like fangs". Usually seven to eight feet tall, the Nagas appear to be more snake-like than other Argonians. When the other races were attempting to put plantations into Argonia, they generally acted as highway robbers; however, since the other races ceased trying to put plantations in Argonia, they have left the roads and have gone back into the inner swamps

For the actual system proposed, here is one way these backgrounds could be fleshed out (and again, if you think these numbers are too big, picture them smaller):

Agacephs
    While all Argonians are connected to the Hist the Agacephs -- distinguished by their brighter coloring, thinner build, and needle-like faces -- live close to its inner core, among the oldest groves. This grants them a greater attunement to the ebb and flow of living energy, making them excellent healers.
    New passive tree option:
    (*) Increases the Armor value of Light Armor by 10%.
    (_) The cost of healing spells is reduced 3%.
    (_) The cost of healing spells is reduced 6%.
    Single passive option:
    The cost of healing spells is reduced 6%.

Paatru
    The shorter and squatter Paatru are masters of an ancient and nearly extinct form of shamanism from the dawn of the Argonian peoples. This arcane knowledge grants them greater skill when engaged in the magical arts.

New passive tree option:
    (*) Increases Maximum Magicka by 4%.
    (_) Increases Spell Critical chance is increased by 4%.
    (_) Increased Spell Critical chance is increased by 8%.

Single passive option:
    Spell critical chance is increased by 8%.

Sarpa
    The Sarpa are known for their swiftness and agility (on land as well as in the water), which makes them ideal candidates for the Shadowscales when open to recruitment. However, living so far into Argonia's interior, they prefer their traditional pursuits such as hunting, to which they are ideally suited.

New passive tree option:
    (*) Duration of snares is reduced by 40%.
    (_) The cost of stamina-based skills is reduced by 2%.
    (_) The cost of stamina-based skills is reduced by 4%.

Single passive option:
    The cost of stamina-based skills is reduced by 4%.

Standard Argonian (Saxhleel?)
    (Maybe Lawrence Schick could offer a name? Maybe Saxhleel refers to "standard" Argonians and is sometimes used by outsiders (and unifiers among insiders) to refer to all subraces?)

The Saxhleel (or whatever name to use for standard version) are the most well-known of the lizard-folk. They are also the type most associated with the cult of Sithis and their militant wing, the Shadowscales. As a result of their contact with outside races, they developed skills that aid in guerrilla warfare tactics, such as the effective use of stealth.

New passive tree option:
    (*) Allows you to enter stealth more quickly and increases speed while stealthed by 10%.
    (_) Increases out of combat Stamina and Magicka regeneration by 10% while in stealth.
    (_) Increases out of combat Stamina and Magicka regeneration by 20% while in stealth.

Single passive option:
    Increases out of combat Stamina and Magicka regeneration by 20% while in stealth.

[Note: The Backgrounds offered here focus on tribes with physical differences but other tribes exist. Other tribes given in the lore may be from the subracial types hinted at for the Backgrounds above, i.e. thin/colorful/needle-nosed, short/squat/toad-like, etc. Perhaps Argonians care more about tribal affiliation than physical appearance. Perhaps not. Maybe the Archeins, for example, who tried to capitalize on the slave trade, included those of the standard/Saxhleel subrace. Maybe the Gee-Rusleel, who are known for their connection to the Hist, tend to be of the same subrace as the Agacephs, hence they both live near/share a deep connection to the Hist. And so on. Lots of room to play around here.]

Thus we have the lore-based Agacepths (healing bonus), Paatru (magicka bonus), Sarpa (stamina bonus), and Saxheel (stealth bonus). Because Argonians are magicka and stamina neutral, the relatively small bonuses do not somehow make a character over-powered.

And add in some current info, such as it is:

Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Murkmire

(Virtually blank as of 9/24/2014)

Dulfy.net

Note from The Future of ESO panel at QuakeCon2014

Succinct summary of mentioned features along with concept art pics and some very brief video.

QuakeCon 2014 Preview

Full Video Preview from "The Future of The Elder Scrolls Online Panel" starting at the introduction of Murkmire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGANBTnrSHM

OK, so what have you heard/what would you like to see?

(Edited to fix link)
Edited by tinythinker on December 9, 2015 7:05PM
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you tell I'm excited for Murkmire?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited if they change their 'All-group-mentality'
    as you said, I'm not looking forward to a craglorn-in-the-swamp-map, that would make it totally useless for me, I dont nind some group content as dungeons, trails, ..., but questing and exploring I like to do solo, because this forced group everything doesnt work
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard that there is slated to be 4-person team content for overland and delves, and another 12-person trial. I don't personally mind if it's not a 50/50 split between group and solo content, just something with a nod toward solo play would be nice. I know that Wrothgar is supposed to be for those who want solo PvE content, but there is room for a little in Murkmire.

• KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping it's a bit more atmospheric than Shadowfen. I didn't get that 'swamp' feeling from it. The grasses are too short and the dirt is too dry.
  • Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't even been to Craglorn yet, since I'm on a too low level, but as a solo player I also hope for less forced group content.
    I know that Wrothgar is supposed to be for those who want solo PvE content, but there is room for a little in Murkmire.

They rather should have made Wrothgar the new adventure zone and Murkmire the new soloable zone personally.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope it's more marsh-y and solo-y too. Might be cool to have some stories involve sithis

rip decibel
  • Pseudolo
    Pseudolo
    ✭✭✭
    The fact there will be solo quests makes me excited. Currently I have no reason to level my vets fast and go to Craglorn since I hate group quests...
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I won't even look at it unless there is a decent amount of solo content.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pseudolo wrote: »
    The fact there will be solo quests makes me excited. Currently I have no reason to level my vets fast and go to Craglorn since I hate group quests...

Not sure that there will be yet, some folks are just hoping/lobbying for it.

Hurbster wrote: »
    I won't even look at it unless there is a decent amount of solo content.

I play a couple of Argonians, so I have to check it out no matter what :)

• Vegaroth
    Vegaroth
    ✭✭✭
    im just hoping not forced group, as area i like the idea of swampy, but if is going to be another craglorn will means another area wich ill only go to farm materials, nothing else, just more content in this game than ill dont going to touch.
  • Brother_Numsie
    Brother_Numsie
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Murkmire. I love the quests, environment, and just wandering around exploring Shadowfen.

But I fear it will end up feeling more like Craglorn, with the forced group content.

Don't want a Cragmire or a Murklorn. :\
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hear you. It isn't #1 on my given wishlist for Murkmire but it seems to have touched a nerve.

Anyone else want at least some kind of solo content for Murkmire?

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else want at least some kind of solo content for Murkmire?
    I need solo content there. I don't want to miss Black Marsh content, but if it's just another Craglorn, it will be a problem for me. If all else fails, I guess my Argonian can try to sneak around... Good thing she's a nightblade.
  • Sicardus
    Sicardus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm entirely interested to see the architecture of Murkmire. The mud huts of Shadowfen were lacking and the ruins left a lot to be desired. I like what I saw in the background of both Murkmire themed maelstrom arena zones. I'm also hoping the ruins look more immersive, detailed, and inclusive. Murkmire seems to be the real Argonia, rather than the territories of upper Argonia "shared" (coughstolencough) by Argonians and Dunmer.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    threadnecromancyns1nf0.jpg
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sicardus wrote: »
    I'm entirely interested to see the architecture of Murkmire. The mud huts of Shadowfen were lacking and the ruins left a lot to be desired. I like what I saw in the background of both Murkmire themed maelstrom arena zones. I'm also hoping the ruins look more immersive, detailed, and inclusive. Murkmire seems to be the real Argonia, rather than the territories of upper Argonia "shared" (coughstolencough) by Argonians and Dunmer.

Yeah. Been a long wait - so long this thread is still current/relevant. Expectations are high. I think we got a clue from the one DB mission. Hope Murkmire hits in 2018...

• Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue with Craglorn as group content is that when ever I do a quest with a group, I want to go slowly and experience the content fully, talk to the NPC's and listen to what they have to say.

No one else apparently does this and will rush through and kill everything too fast and not take time to appreciate the content. This basically ruins the experience for me as I end up going through a delve in a whirlwind of craziness and have absolutely no idea what the quest was even about.

Wrothgar was great and a lot of people praised it for it's great story. I bet Craglorn has a great story too, but do any of those people who completed it with a group even know what it was?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metafae wrote: »
    The issue with Craglorn as group content is that when ever I do a quest with a group, I want to go slowly and experience the content fully, talk to the NPC's and listen to what they have to say.

No one else apparently does this and will rush through and kill everything too fast and not take time to appreciate the content. This basically ruins the experience for me as I end up going through a delve in a whirlwind of craziness and have absolutely no idea what the quest was even about.

Wrothgar was great and a lot of people praised it for it's great story. I bet Craglorn has a great story too, but do any of those people who completed it with a group even know what it was?

Actually the story was a bit thin. Not bad, but the focus was on making a hard area as a group playground. I think Murkmire will be a cross between the recently revised version of Craglorn and Orsinium.
    Edited by tinythinker on December 4, 2016 11:47PM

• Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I need it to have a healthy dose of group content. Doesn't have to be all out four man, but face roll solo just isn't gonna cut it. Storyline stuff can be all solo able, but one can only run so many trials and dungeons. It's nice to have content where you're buddy or even a random person is helpful, instead of an annoyance. Love the idea of open world group content, just like Craglorn.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need it to have a healthy dose of group content. Doesn't have to be all out four man, but face roll solo just isn't gonna cut it. Storyline stuff can be all solo able, but one can only run so many trials and dungeons. It's nice to have content where you're buddy or even a random person is helpful, instead of an annoyance. Love the idea of open world group content, just like Craglorn.

Maybe some new group content like an expanded version of world bosses that is mixed with the main story. You can still easily get through the content because people are always farming such events.

• Ravena
    Ravena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hate Craglorn. Hope it is a solo area.
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maybe some new group content like an expanded version of world bosses that is mixed with the main story. You can still easily get through the content because people are always farming such events.

That would suit me just fine. I also enjoy the difficulty and layout of the delves in Craglorn. Not so tough that a full party is needed, but fun for a two man group or a solo challenge. I just don't want to see anymore pure face roll easy solo content anymore. In my opinion there's plenty of that already.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the devs working on Murkmire: I know you can't comment publicly. But we are rooting for you! Push for the best you can get with your superiors :smile:

• James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the team said many many months ago now that Murkmire was put on hold and even if it did surface it would not come back as Adventure Zone (What Craglorn was originally), they are busy working on other things.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it too. There've been quite a few books from Murkmire that have been datamined and posted on reddit already in the past months. I've read a lot of them so far and they already reveal interesting new things about Argonian culture as well as introduce some characters that might be parts of the storyline, and suggest what might be the overall theme and goal of the storyline, akin to how Orsinium being rebuilt was for Wrothgar.

I'd post links to them but I can't seem to find them, I'll look again more thoroughly later.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Murkmire is a corpse from which ZOS cut out two dungeons and released them as DLC.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Murkmire is a corpse from which ZOS cut out two dungeons and released them as DLC.

Except a dev mentioned at the ESO event a couple of months back that it is being reworked from its original concept of an Adventure Zone to be in line with the zones as they are now.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A place for folks who are really looking forward to this zone to share information about when it will be implemented, what features it will have, and what you hope to see in terms of stories, art/music, questing, mobs, delves, and so on.

• engaging stories and art/music that flesh out a somewhat different (perhaps a more traditional or parochial) view of Argonian culture distinct from that which has been more heavily influenced by contact with Morrowind and Cyrodiil (i.e. what we see in Shadowfen), including dialects and other regional distinctions. I've noticed some Argonian NPCs have more of hiss-lisp than others.

• a balanced combination of solo and group quests rather than just "Craglorn in the swamp".

• a quest-line involving a Daedric Prince that hasn't gotten much attention so far in ESO, such as Namira, Mephala, or Peryite. As this region is home to a new reptilian race known as the Naga there are some fun possibilities for the Naga to either be servants or victims of one of these Powers:
      • As far as I recall, an aspect Namira showed up briefly in a Shadowfen in quest, so she might recall the (formerly) Soulless One in a future encounter. I don't think her Plane of Oblivion, the Scuttling Void, has ever been something players in any ESO game could visit or explore. This could be great for solo content as a kind of soul-searching quest/quest-line.

• Mephala has a small dungeon named after her in Stonefalls and addresses the (formerly) Soulless One briefly in a dungeon in Bankorai, but surely the Webspinner has more schemes set in motion.

• Has Peryite showed at all in ESO through Update Four? If so, the Taskmaster's appearance or influence was not at all memorable. Lots of room for developing this oft under-utliized Prince.
    • Added: The kind of subracial/tribal variation from the lore, that I elaborate on in a thread about adding backgrounds for character customization.
      My example is based on and builds on the tribes/subraces of Argonians. Based on existing lore, here are some prime candidates for Argonian Backgrounds...
      Agacephs: Most have needle-like faces and vary in color from bright green to orange. Found in inner Argonia near the Hist.
      Sarpa: Described as being "winged", though it's unclear if this is meant literally or not. They live in the interior of Argonia.
      Nagas: They are described as having "huge mouths filled with dripping needle-like fangs". Usually seven to eight feet tall, the Nagas appear to be more snake-like than other Argonians. When the other races were attempting to put plantations into Argonia, they generally acted as highway robbers; however, since the other races ceased trying to put plantations in Argonia, they have left the roads and have gone back into the inner swamps

For the actual system proposed, here is one way these backgrounds could be fleshed out (and again, if you think these numbers are too big, picture them smaller):

Agacephs
      While all Argonians are connected to the Hist the Agacephs -- distinguished by their brighter coloring, thinner build, and needle-like faces -- live close to its inner core, among the oldest groves. This grants them a greater attunement to the ebb and flow of living energy, making them excellent healers.
      New passive tree option:
      Single passive option:

Paatru
      The shorter and squatter Paatru are masters of an ancient and nearly extinct form of shamanism from the dawn of the Argonian peoples. This arcane knowledge grants them greater skill when engaged in the magical arts.

New passive tree option:

Single passive option:

Sarpa
      The Sarpa are known for their swiftness and agility (on land as well as in the water), which makes them ideal candidates for the Shadowscales when open to recruitment. However, living so far into Argonia's interior, they prefer their traditional pursuits such as hunting, to which they are ideally suited.

New passive tree option:

Single passive option:

(Maybe Lawrence Schick could offer a name? Maybe Saxhleel refers to "standard" Argonians and is sometimes used by outsiders (and unifiers among insiders) to refer to all subraces?)

The Saxhleel (or whatever name to use for standard version) are the most well-known of the lizard-folk. They are also the type most associated with the cult of Sithis and their militant wing, the Shadowscales. As a result of their contact with outside races, they developed skills that aid in guerrilla warfare tactics, such as the effective use of stealth.

New passive tree option:
      (*) Allows you to enter stealth more quickly and increases speed while stealthed by 10%.
      (_) Increases out of combat Stamina and Magicka regeneration by 10% while in stealth.
      (_) Increases out of combat Stamina and Magicka regeneration by 20% while in stealth.

Single passive option:
      Increases out of combat Stamina and Magicka regeneration by 20% while in stealth.

[Note: The Backgrounds offered here focus on tribes with physical differences but other tribes exist. Other tribes given in the lore may be from the subracial types hinted at for the Backgrounds above, i.e. thin/colorful/needle-nosed, short/squat/toad-like, etc. Perhaps Argonians care more about tribal affiliation than physical appearance. Perhaps not. Maybe the Archeins, for example, who tried to capitalize on the slave trade, included those of the standard/Saxhleel subrace. Maybe the Gee-Rusleel, who are known for their connection to the Hist, tend to be of the same subrace as the Agacephs, hence they both live near/share a deep connection to the Hist. And so on. Lots of room to play around here.]

Thus we have the lore-based Agacepths (healing bonus), Paatru (magicka bonus), Sarpa (stamina bonus), and Saxheel (stealth bonus). Because Argonians are magicka and stamina neutral, the relatively small bonuses do not somehow make a character over-powered.

Dulfy.net

Succinct summary of mentioned features along with concept art pics and some very brief video.

QuakeCon 2014 Preview

Full Video Preview from "The Future of The Elder Scrolls Online Panel" starting at the introduction of Murkmire

(Edited to fix link)

who is peryite or however you spelled that? is this suppose to be something? i mean if we talking about a good old daedric prince this guy doesnt seem to be much of a player in mortal affairs. heck i cannot think of one daedric relic that belongs to this supposed prince. are you sure this isnt just a troll attempt by some long forgotten writer to convince people there are more of the glorious princes of chaos then there actually are? methinks the op should study this more to find out for sure that this supposed being truly exists.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's anything like wrothgar I'll be happy.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »

Agacephs
      New passive tree option:
      Single passive option:

Paatru

New passive tree option:

Single passive option:

Sarpa

New passive tree option:

Single passive option:

New passive tree option:

Single passive option:

Dulfy.net

QuakeCon 2014 Preview

(Edited to fix link)

who is peryite or however you spelled that? is this suppose to be something? i mean if we talking about a good old daedric prince this guy doesnt seem to be much of a player in mortal affairs. heck i cannot think of one daedric relic that belongs to this supposed prince. are you sure this isnt just a troll attempt by some long forgotten writer to convince people there are more of the glorious princes of chaos then there actually are? methinks the op should study this more to find out for sure that this supposed being truly exists.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Peryite

"The Spellbreaker (also spelled Spell Breaker) is an artifact attributed to the Daedric Prince Peryite. Superficially a Dwarven tower shield, it is one of the most ancient relics in Tamriel. The shield not only protects its wielder from physical damage, but also from magical attacks, by reflecting magicks, dispelling curses, or silencing any mage about to cast a spell."
    Edited by tinythinker on December 5, 2016 11:43AM