Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nirncrux mines waste of time?

• pdarwin
    pdarwin
    ✭✭
    Yeah -- it is quite frustrating to "raid" a Nirncrux mine and you can't even steal the stuff being mined from crates right next to the ore.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, this is the biggest thread necro I have seen in ages. It will get locked pretty soon.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • StarWhispers
    Something needs to be done about this whole nirncrux and nirnhoned mess. Spending time trying to farm in upper crag is a nightmare and it is like trying to compete against gold farmers when the bots were out in full force. No spawns due to over farming and when you do find a node, pray you don't have to fight your way in while some jerk ninja loots the node before you can get to it. It's depressing and exhausting. Seriously Zos needs to increase the drops or open up lower crag so we have a little more room to work with. There is just too many people for such a small area of land. Crafting writs, what a joke. All the farming I have done, have yet to get one stone. Not actually trying to say anything bad as I really love this game, just downright frustrated. Start dropping armor and weapon pieces or let us get them in the chests we receive from writs. Make it a rare drop, but at leastgive us something worthwhile to work for.

I have run into 3 different bots now... They literally disappear right before your eyes and pop up out of no where. I did not know that ESO was so relaxed about the bot/teleporting farmers. I have Seriously not had this many bots around me since playing FF14. That game was so full or bots it was ridiculous.
  • StarWhispers
    Sacadon wrote: »
    I'm guessing that we won't see an increase in drop rates until ZOS fixes the Nirhoned bug/imbalance to avoid exasperating the issue. But once they do, the drop rate should be increased for sure. Even 1.5 drop rates seemed acceptable, still crux was rare and had a very healthy market. Maybe the math showed a different picture though.

ZOS shouldn't try to make master crafters do writs. We should be able to farm our mats in a competitive and non-controversial way. Currently the farming area, number of nodes and drop rates are more akin to an experiment on human aggression than a fun game. Instead, it leaves all but the rarest of personalities with an unhappy feeling and they stop trying altogether. I'd think you want positive incentives and we just don't have that with crux now. @ZOS_GinaBruno, please share at ZOS if not already.

Also, everytime I farmed a piece of crux for about 6 months, I put a flag on my map and thought I'd share. I'm trying the @QuadroTony way ;P.

cFMLkQK.png

Thank you for the share :) I completely agree with the crafting writs. It can even be a 1/100 chance. Anything is better then what we have to deal with as it is currently.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Holy necropolis batman!
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Holy necropolis batman!

My thoughts exactly. @StarWhispers L2calender