The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to beat Dragonstar Arena Vet Mode - Videos HODOR Guild

• Spawn
    Spawn
    ✭✭✭
    magnusnet wrote: »
    Leaderboards have been reset old times don't matter anymore.

In honestly I don't think AA and Hel Ra times matter that much these day, I'm sure you you will see low 8s both trials when more guilds are done with Sanctum and Serpent HM
    Hexspawn
    Officer of Alacrity
    Palatine Grade 2 [PvP Rank 36] - Former Emperor
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    I know for a fact one of these guys were reported for cheating by an entire server in PvP; one of their skills biting jabs (guess who it is) were one shotting people for 4k damage a piece; some were reporting damage of upto 12k.

His reply when asked to stop via whispers? Fully expecting someone that didn't know they were exploiting.

'Get some dps lol'.

Cannot trust, or respect anyone who can react to a blatant exploit in that manner.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dalglish wrote: »
    I know for a fact one of these guys were reported for cheating by an entire server in PvP; one of their skills biting jabs (guess who it is) were one shotting people for 4k damage a piece; some were reporting damage of upto 12k.

His reply when asked to stop via whispers? Fully expecting someone that didn't know they were exploiting.

'Get some dps lol'.

Cannot trust, or respect anyone who can react to a blatant exploit in that manner.

Meh, ZOS has so few customers they can't start banning people for exploiting. Orb exploiters should at least have had a temporary ban but it didn't happen. An AD guild in EU who also had exploited with Orbs was also using the rune spamming exploit to get "powerfull" and boasting about it. Ban didn't even last a week.

Same thing for an AD emperor in Wabajack, running 5x faster than someone on a horse with Retreating Maneuver and totally immune to CC: He got permabanned at first then for a week then unbanned after 3 days.

It's kinda sad, if ZOS actually enforced bans on exploiters, most of the people that came in this post accusing OP of exploiting last boss of Arena wouldn't even be playing the game anymore since they would have been baned a long time ago.
    Edited by TehMagnus on October 2, 2014 2:53PM
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Spawn wrote: »
    Kyoma wrote: »
    I take it you are referring to my guild then with 8m 44s 102ms? Kinda sad to accuse us of an exploited time where you openly admit you're the one that's doing such things.
    Ah yes, well my apologies, seems I jumped to conclusions. :( We're on EU server and didn't really have loads of exploited times on the leaderboards (atleast, not unbeatable ones).

Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • rashkosh127ub17_ESO
    I take it you are referring to my guild then with 8m 44s 102ms? Kinda sad to accuse us of an exploited time where you openly admit you're the one that's doing such things.

Actually he is referring to a time on the NA board that was like a low 8, 8:15 or so, there is no need to use orbs for a 8:44, low 8's was in into range of anyone anyone with out any bugged abilities we our selves gotten to the Mage platform at 6:30 however we had 7 of the raid bugged would have been a 8-8.5min time. My current estimate of dps I it's definitely possible hit low 8 Min time and probably 7s if you max out.

Sorry I'm not sure who you are or if your Na or but the boards were riddled with players abusing orbs in both AA and Hel Ra as well well as using horse glitch to skip the 2nd bosses in Hel Ra.

The main point of AA 7:15 time was after we had spoken to Zoe devs and found out out the leader boards wouldn't be reset in till serpent we figured we would show what was possible when a good guild these tricks other guilds had been using get times that weren't even impressive considering the tactics used, we didn't jump in that ran so if we Min maxxed it hard it could have been a 6:30-6:45 run.

I do record all of our runs and I probably have that one somewhere including our original 9:02 AA time that held the record for several weeks, actually I think it may have even been the time that was the longest unbroken.

As a guild we have the privilege of speaking
    With Zoe and giving feed back and we have done anything questionable we generally with them if we can or should do it, this goes from things as simple as when we first skipped trashed AA and Hel Ra.

Anyway sorry for the wall of text.

WOAH so many mistruths in one post. First of all, the orb time you beat was 7:45. You had a 7:30 time. Way to exaggerate the truth.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually he is referring to a time on the NA board that was like a low 8, 8:15 or so, there is no need to use orbs for a 8:44, low 8's was in into range of anyone anyone with out any bugged abilities we our selves gotten to the Mage platform at 6:30 however we had 7 of the raid bugged would have been a 8-8.5min time. My current estimate of dps I it's definitely possible hit low 8 Min time and probably 7s if you max out.

Sorry I'm not sure who you are or if your Na or but the boards were riddled with players abusing orbs in both AA and Hel Ra as well well as using horse glitch to skip the 2nd bosses in Hel Ra.

The main point of AA 7:15 time was after we had spoken to Zoe devs and found out out the leader boards wouldn't be reset in till serpent we figured we would show what was possible when a good guild these tricks other guilds had been using get times that weren't even impressive considering the tactics used, we didn't jump in that ran so if we Min maxxed it hard it could have been a 6:30-6:45 run.

I do record all of our runs and I probably have that one somewhere including our original 9:02 AA time that held the record for several weeks, actually I think it may have even been the time that was the longest unbroken.

As a guild we have the privilege of speaking
    With Zoe and giving feed back and we have done anything questionable we generally with them if we can or should do it, this goes from things as simple as when we first skipped trashed AA and Hel Ra.

Anyway sorry for the wall of text.

WOAH so many mistruths in one post. First of all, the orb time you beat was 7:45. You had a 7:30 time. Way to exaggerate the truth.

Claims tons of mistruths, only even claims one without even backing that single one up. :|
  • rashkosh127ub17_ESO
    Huntler wrote: »

Claims tons of mistruths, only even claims one without even backing that single one up. :|

actually I claimed two

I can take the time to dig out the screenshot to prove my claims, but how come your boy didn't have to back his false claims up. Every single member of Alacrity that I have ever seen on the forums or otherwise has portrayed key characteristics of narcissism. I have already wasted too much of my time.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

actually I claimed two

I can take the time to dig out the screenshot to prove my claims, but how come your boy didn't have to back his false claims up. Every single member of Alacrity that I have ever seen on the forums or otherwise has portrayed key characteristics of narcissism. I have already wasted too much of my time.

Probably because he is an aussie and its like 6 am there :|
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread is still going on?
    - Mojican
  • Spawn
    Spawn
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes, well my apologies, seems I jumped to conclusions. :( We're on EU server and didn't really have loads of exploited times on the leaderboards (atleast, not unbeatable ones).
    Its all good, actually i really respected the EU times that beat our long standing 9min time, was good someone stepped up and did it :)
    But yeah i'm not on eu so i don't know to much about your boards but ours were riddled with people posting times using every trick in the book and on top of that thinking they were gods gift to earth by doing it.

That's because my care factor for those times wasn't exactly very big, sorry that it was a big deal for you.

actually I claimed two

I mean go for it, all your going to prove if you posted a time using orbs and then we did the same thing but better, who cares about the exact time, in the end i honestly couldn't really give a crap what you think, it is quite funny you think we are all narcissists, what can i say i'm better then you :P
    Hexspawn
    Officer of Alacrity
  • TheMast3r
    TheMast3r
    ✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »

Still going on ;) but a little bit off topic now ...
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheMast3r wrote: »
    manny254 wrote: »

Still going on ;) but a little bit off topic now ...

1404434846356.gif
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    has this exploit that was used on the last been fixed yet?
  • TheMast3r
    TheMast3r
    ✭✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »
    has this exploit that was used on the last been fixed yet?

Its not fixed because its not an exploit. Meanwhile this is confirmed from the devs. But keep trolling we need at least one person who keeps the level low and you are predestined for that ...

Edited by TheMast3r on October 3, 2014 7:50AM
  • Spawn
    Spawn
    ✭✭✭
    Just remember there are several things in AA and Hel Ra that weren't considered exploits but but they still still got changed so you couldn't do them.
    Hexspawn
    Officer of Alacrity