Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Why we couldn't find partner for dungeons

akcicek
akcicek
I am very curios always how can I fast leveling up. I don't like grinding and farming at same place waiting for NPC spawning. I like to go inside the story RPG and doing dungeons quests.
Unfortunately I can't find any partner and group for dungeons with ESO grouping tools since than 5 days.
There very few solo dungeons and never repeatable. Quest taking very long time but xp earning value very low. So many gamers farming certain place and we can't able enter or invited their group.
So, I would like to know ESO game development team; will you find a solution for solo gamer or time limited gamer.
Because we have very limited time spending in the game due to family issues. But, same time we like to play ESO.

I am looking forward your action and solution with new patch.
Thanks in advance for your development.
Regards
  • saraaileen76
    saraaileen76
    Soul Shriven
    I often wonder the same thing.. I have quite a few dungeons I would like to to but can never find help.
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    You don't say what faction or server you are, but I have 2 chars in DC on the EU server, one is currently VR6 and an alt at Lvl 11, I would be happy to group, just message me in game if you are on DC
    Edited by drkeys143 on September 13, 2014 11:17PM
  • akcicek
    akcicek
    Unfortunately to say, I am happy after several days when I was cancel TESO subscriptions in my painful journey in TAMRIEL.
    I never saw before even hardcore games like a painful leveling and/or RPG story up and dawn for repairing, empty bag slots go to bank by food etc.. Even purchasing food takes minimum 3 minutes.
    I am laughing we are playing in complete one map and one big server. It is funny for me. Lot of lag, logn ping time 2 times spawning during the NPC fighting, died ...never finish spawning long distance where you died...
    TESO now shutdown...I am happy.. If I want I can play SKYRIM...

Have a good time in game friends and good luck in their patient journeys.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have much experience with "hardcore games" and their leveling grind, but the community in ESO is really good. You can join a friendly guild, and ask your guildmates for help with a dungeon, or some of your friends.

The group dungeons do give a lot of xp, but you level up faster by taking normal quests. You can also spawn anywhere you like, if you have a filled soul gem for your level.
  • wafcatb14_ESO
    wafcatb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It`s obvious they really have no clue what they are doing when it comes to group mechanics and grouping content as a whole, everything is designed from solo player aoe fest,
  • Sunrock
    Sunrock
    ✭✭✭
    This will change as soon as they put in the daily quests for the dungeons with all the new gear they will add to them.

However the grouping tools in this game works really god. Problem is that hardly any one wants to do group content in this game because they don't see the necessity to do them.

But yea right now its quite hard to find a group for anything other then exp grinding in Craglorn.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunrock wrote: »
    However the grouping tools in this game works really god. Problem is that hardly any one wants to do group content in this game because they don't see the necessity to do them.

That is part of it, but they do get a skill point for completion as well as achievements which are things some players really want.

Other reasons include a player's or their group member's insecurity ("Am I good enough?") or impatience (quitting after dying a couple of times), playing at off hours (not enough other players around who still need/want to complete that dungeon), and limited playing time (would rather not take the time to get a group together or the delays of getting through the learning curve for those new to a particular dungeon).

Someone mentioned relying on guilds, but while leveling, your guildmates may not have an alt of the right level unless you want someone way over leveled tagging along. If you go the pug route, the issues I mentioned can be greatly magnified, especially for the lower level end of the non-vet dungeons.

I've had some really fun pickup groups where everyone had the time, patience, and interest to figure out a dungeon and work through it while having a great time, even though we got utterly destroyed in a giant flaming wipe out multiple time. I've also been in some where we lost members every other fight and couldn't make it to the end, with the shortest lasting under five minutes.

Sunrock wrote: »
    This will change as soon as they put in the daily quests for the dungeons with all the new gear they will add to them.

I hope so. :)

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to nerf grind. It shouldn't give more exp than questing. That way some people will stop grinding and will want to do something more fun. Now there's no reason not to grind. It's a much faster way to level up.
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to nerf grind. It shouldn't give more exp than questing. That way some people will stop grinding and will want to do something more fun. Now there's no reason not to grind. It's a much faster way to level up.