The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fatal Error 11

Panda244
Panda244
✭✭✭✭✭
I get this every time I log into the game, launches fine, logs in, and then loading screen for 2-5 seconds and ka plewie it all blows up in my face. Repairing client as I speak but I've never had this problem until 1.3.3 :s

As of 6:47am the repair did nothing... After I log in, game crashes with Fatal Error 11. And now I can't play at all </3

================================================================== eso encountered a fatal error. (Error 11) Description: Client Fatal Error=====
=============================================================
[reporter] version = 0.01 [extra] ProductName = eso Version = eso.live.1.3.3.1030803 branch = live char.account = Panda244 client.executablebits = 32 client.mode = login client.renderertype = D3D11 client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-08-05T10:52:45.320Z client.time_since_load = 0 client.timestamp = 2014-08-05T10:53:42.455Z -frme 3649- client.uptime = 57.2 computer.name = -- user = -- cpu.arch = 0 cpu.count = 2 cpu.level = 6 cpu.type = 586 data.depotid = 4000 data.dir = C:/Program Files (x86)/Zenimax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online/ data.syncm = databuild data.version = 0.win.0.live.1030803 exe.buildnum = 1030803 exe.opt = release exe.reltype = public exe.type = client fe.code = 11 fe.descrip = Client Fatal Error gfx.description = 9.17.10.2932 gfx.deviceid = 262.408162364.9 gfx.driver = Intel(R) HD Graphics gfx.vendorid = 32902 globby.address = 198.20.200.26 globby.port = 24502 login.address = 198.20.200.26 mem.current = 337 mem.peak = 337 mem.physical = 3989 os.osbits = 64 os.platform = windows os.version = 6.2.9200. ptime = 0 realm.depotid = 0 realm.id = 4000 realm.name = NA Megaserver reportfield.ver = 3 version.major = 1 version.patch = 3 version.subpatch = 3
================================================================== eso encountered a fatal error. (Error 11) Description: Client Fatal Error=====
=============================================================
[reporter] version = 0.01 [extra] ProductName = eso Version = eso.live.1.3.3.1030803 branch = live char.account = Panda244 client.executablebits = 32 client.mode = login client.renderertype = D3D11 client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-08-05T10:52:45.320Z client.time_since_load = 0 client.timestamp = 2014-08-05T10:53:42.455Z -frme 3649- client.uptime = 57.2 computer.name = -- user = -- cpu.arch = 0 cpu.count = 2 cpu.level = 6 cpu.type = 586 data.depotid = 4000 data.dir = C:/Program Files (x86)/Zenimax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online/ data.syncm = databuild data.version = 0.win.0.live.1030803 exe.buildnum = 1030803 exe.opt = release exe.reltype = public exe.type = client fe.code = 11 fe.descrip = Client Fatal Error gfx.description = 9.17.10.2932 gfx.deviceid = 262.408162364.9 gfx.driver = Intel(R) HD Graphics gfx.vendorid = 32902 globby.address = 198.20.200.26 globby.port = 24502 login.address = 198.20.200.26 mem.current = 337 mem.peak = 337 mem.physical = 3989 os.osbits = 64 os.platform = windows os.version = 6.2.9200. ptime = 0 realm.depotid = 0 realm.id = 4000 realm.name = NA Megaserver reportfield.ver = 3 version.major = 1 version.patch = 3 version.subpatch = 3
Edited by Panda244 on August 5, 2014 10:59AM
Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
#FreeGooey
#FreeAsgari
#FreeAoE
#FreeSubtomik
#FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    Same here.

After patching 4 GB for 2 hours I finally wanted to log in, but the client crashes while loading and shows "eso encountered a fatal error. (Error 11)".

Repair does not help, client still crashing while loading.

WTF? Did the game now get so bugged, it does not start anymore? Congratulations, Zenimax!
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno... I've given up hope of ever playing again because I won't take the three days to reinstall due to my crappy interwebz. I guess its back to Star Trek for me, unless a solution comes up.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    Why reinstall? Zenimax should fix this s.hit the produced!
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

- Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• polynike
    polynike
    Im getting a missing metafile message so Im guessing they are working on something
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice for an actual answer.. I mean if I HAVE to reinstall I will. But I'd much rather not.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• EvilEmpire
    EvilEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I think you can try and do and delete the ESO\Launcher\ProgramData folder and relaunch the game.

That didn't work for me and I had to reinstall the whole thing...which worked. Lesson for me was to make sure and backup the ESO before a patch, just in case.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    The only thing I think you can try and do and delete the ESO\Launcher\ProgramData folder and relaunch the game.

That didn't work for me and I had to reinstall the whole thing...which worked. Lesson for me was to make sure and backup the ESO before a patch, just in case.

Yeah it didn't work, backed up the ProgramData folder to. I'll keep waiting for a solution or fix, because redownloading 26gb plus patches with my dial up DL speed will take days upon days.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    I have a second installation on another PC and a third on a laptop. Atm I'm trying to patch a copy of such an installation. In about an hour I'll know if it works.

• Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    After patching 2 GB the installation on a second PC now has to patch 4 GB, so it will take 2 to 3 hours before I'll know, if it works. :((

• mrappb14_ESO
    I have the same problem. The update took forever to download and when I try to log in, it keep crashing with fatal error 11. I rebooted and it didn't help. I'm trying a repair now, but I'm not too hopeful based upon the other posts.
  • Caarlosos
    Caarlosos
    I have the same problem too :(
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye... Nothing as of yet on the forums from ZOS, going to submit a ticket.
    Ticket Number: 140805-001545

Hope to get a response with a solution soon :(
    Edited by Panda244 on August 5, 2014 2:46PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Sunbite
    Sunbite
    I'll join the Error 11 club too. Very annoying. This is the first time I've encountered a problem with ESO as well. Guess my luck just ran out

*Prints out screen shot and changes the colour of my armour using crayons :(
    Edited by Sunbite on August 5, 2014 4:59PM
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, folks. Those of you who have not done so already should attempt to repair your client. You can find instructions for how to run a repair here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3330

Anyone who has already attempted repairing and is still encountering this error should send their game consultant file to our Support Team. We know that this error is frustrating and appreciate your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye aye TristanK, waiting patiently on a response about the consultant file. Watching Dominion and sipping on iced tea, so life is good atm. But Dominion only has so many episodes ;)
    Edited by Panda244 on August 5, 2014 6:12PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Sunbite
    Sunbite
    File submitted. I had already tried to repair with no success.
    Ticket number: 140805-002376
  • Con64
    Con64
    ✭✭✭
    Same here!
    I was able to log in yesterday afternoon...then this morning : Fatal Error 11...WTF!?
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Con64 wrote: »
    Same here!
    I was able to log in yesterday afternoon...then this morning : Fatal Error 11...WTF!?

Still waiting on a reply from CS, I'm guessing if they find me a solution then they'll post it somewhere on the forums. But my hopes aren't very high that there is a solution. :(

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• MicheleLaird
    MicheleLaird
    Soul Shriven
    Another waiting here, tried everything, nothing worked so far, done the game consultant thing and waiting to hear back......sigh :)
    Member of the Error 11 Club
  • rev.kimb16_ESO
    rev.kimb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same here after 2 days downloading (get the client sorted out ) and still no fix and the game files are at 60gb and 30 gb so slow download thinking off going back to lotro just patch lotr not been on it for over 8 mounth and it onley tuck 1 hour to update and i am playing the game so comeon eso get it togeather or you will be losing another sub
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another waiting here, tried everything, nothing worked so far, done the game consultant thing and waiting to hear back......sigh :)

I suppose we should sip iced tea and play golf like gentlemen while we wait? B)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZeniMax is running an update during maintenance today that is supposedly going to last a few hours. I doubt the only thing they're updating to get working again is guild functionality in those hours, but we can always be mistaken. Hopefully, they'll be able to push out a fix or update us on their progress for Fatal Error 11, the broken dyes/achievements system, and the FPS stuttering today.

@ZOS_TristanK‌
    At this point, can we please get a stickied thread typed up by one of the CS reps here that explains what functionality is currently being investigated, what should be fixed in the new update today, and how to go about troubleshooting issues users may encounter after the v1.3.3 update?

Examples of current issues the lot of us are experiencing:
    - Random FPS drops / stuttering (inconsistent framerate) both in Cyrodiil and other zones, that is worse than v1.2.X FPS drops we had
    - Fatal Error 11
    - Data Load Failure CTD
    - Weapon Swapping Bug
    - Dyes awarded to all players without having them earn any Achievements like Master Fisherman, for instance.
    - Achievements and rollbacks for Public Dungeons as well as progress within those dungeons not being being properly accounted for and rolling back to being unfinished when players have already finished them.
    - Broken Achievements, in general, and your progress with fixing them.
    - Broken Quests
    - Lockpicking chests is much more difficult for many users now mostly due to server lag

I'm sure there is more, but these were the ones at the top of my head. It'd just be great to know how progress with those are all going in one thread so that users can be properly filled in on any existing issues caused by v1.3.3 that could potentially be fixed with today's patch.

*crosses fingers that we do get the thread* :smile:
    Edited by Korozenn on August 6, 2014 11:59AM
  • MicheleLaird
    MicheleLaird
    Soul Shriven
    I'm wondering how long 'shortly' is :) I submitted my report and got - "an agent will call you shortly"

My iced tea is getting warm :)
    Member of the Error 11 Club
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering how long 'shortly' is :) I submitted my report and got - "an agent will call you shortly"

My iced tea is getting warm :)
    I ran out... Sipping on vodka now, which isn't good. But I submitted my report with the game consultant file late last night. Not expecting a reply until later today, and Dominion has a few more episodes so I'm okay till then.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    there is no way they will fix all that in one day
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    inspiral1 wrote: »
    there is no way they will fix all that in one day

Who was that referring to? If it was my comment, I'm not saying for them to fix that in one day, I'm asking for CS to provide us with a thread that clearly outlines what the status of the issues they're currently investigating after the v1.3.3 update that have either just started as a result of the patch or continue to exist from v1.2.X.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Sigh* Well the maintence today sadly did not fix the issue, not that I really had any hope it would. Guess I'll wait for a response from CS for another day or two, but then it seems a full reinstall is the only way x_x

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an official advisory now that a Dyes bug (various achievements are prematurely unlocked) will be fixed in a maintenance update on Monday August 11. I'm not aware of any updates re other bugs in Korozenn's list.
    One of the other (1.3) bugs that HAS been fixed now was an endless load screen on the ColdHarbor Citadel Must Fall quest, so it's possible that a few other bugs may have been fixed in the August 6 mini-update to fix broken Guild permissions/functionality.
  • Pharseer
    Pharseer
    Soul Shriven
    Haven't been able to get into game at all since this update 3 launched, all I get is an error 11 like some of you.

Repair and download not working on the launcher either, and I have re-installed so often I am sure that won't fix anything.

Hopefully help is on the way.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add me to the list

My game consultant file reads as follows

[snip]

I am trying the re install one final time, since customer support is obviously to busy to get back to me in any reasonable amount of time, with luck I will be playing in a month or so

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Sharing Personal Information]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on August 7, 2014 1:00PM
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain