The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chillrend NA - Where cool kids go.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    I wake up and there is a FG of aussies or otherwise loads of former emps - and everything is red. Don't complain about the day cappers when there is a full crew who took everything overnight. Yellow got left alone - but we are down to our last scroll defense.

Kage and crew - FYI

I thought those guys were over on Bow, tbh. They're guesting, like Sunrest and crew used to on Dawnbreaker.

edit: I'm guessing it's due to Bow being blood red as well.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on August 5, 2014 1:17PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We will stay on Chillrend for now. Continue to treat it like Bloodthorn and we'll not bother and go to the 30 day campaign.

I will NOT suffer another Bloodthorn.
    Pops were about the same, if not in EP's favor at times, even while we fought AD simultaneously - yall just couldnt handle EHJ+emp.

No, I'm talking about grinding the entire map from my gates each morning.

I don't give two craps about your epeen.
    Someone's salty lol. And it seems this campaign will be similar to DB in that DC will have a group in the morning and AD/EP will fight it out overnight.

Nothing's worse than a sore winner.

I'm talking about day capping. As far as I know there's no ozzie contingent here. BT suffered through it and 3 months is enough for us, thanks.

We crowned emp against a full former emp group from EP and it was about 18 of them at BRK. Was a long hard fought battle to crown an emp. And, FWIW, we capped keeps - but we did not take scrolls. We do not want bloodthorn either. We took one of the least valuable scrolls then went ahead and crowned an emp. Sort of like DB, this seems to be low pop during the daytime, and very heavy pop across the boards during prime time and into the wee hours of morning. I stayed up till 1 AM EDT and there were two bars on every faction.

I think we both know how much that "Former" tag is worth after all the farming. Show me those Brigadiers, Tribunes, and Prefects instead.

So I log out last night with the plan being to leave the three inner home keeps of both other factions alone (aside from maybe a smash and grab to get Chim back) as Blue had regained theirs after the evening's festivities.

I wake up and check the map this morning before work and it's blood red, the exact opposite of what I want. I start asking in /zone -- who is organized and doing this? *crickets*

Finally, after several moments 'organized TS group running, /tell Kage for group' is advertised.

we purposely left home keeps and scrolls alone and it was not done in return. We tried to keep the camp as competitive as possible without killing moral and making players want to leave.

Hope this isn't the future.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, after several moments 'organized TS group running, /tell Kage for group' is advertised.

So the Volendrung crew, if I am not mistaken.

Sadly the entire map was red on the vet only special campaign from them also. Meanwhile Haderus is all yellow.

The players of this game are some perk needing wussies if you ask me :neutral_face:
    Edited by Ifthir_ESO on August 5, 2014 1:31PM
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, i did everything I could yesterday to reel guys in and not take EVERYTHING from the enemy factions and it really looked great last night as all of yellow and red blitzed DC and we held and held and held wherever we could. I guess at this point it's going to be us guesting to bow flipping their stuff - till they get off our server - and then retaking everything on our server.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We will stay on Chillrend for now. Continue to treat it like Bloodthorn and we'll not bother and go to the 30 day campaign.

Pops were about the same, if not in EP's favor at times, even while we fought AD simultaneously - yall just couldnt handle EHJ+emp.

Someone's salty lol. And it seems this campaign will be similar to DB in that DC will have a group in the morning and AD/EP will fight it out overnight.

I'm talking about day capping. As far as I know there's no ozzie contingent here. BT suffered through it and 3 months is enough for us, thanks.

We crowned emp against a full former emp group from EP and it was about 18 of them at BRK. Was a long hard fought battle to crown an emp. And, FWIW, we capped keeps - but we did not take scrolls. We do not want bloodthorn either. We took one of the least valuable scrolls then went ahead and crowned an emp. Sort of like DB, this seems to be low pop during the daytime, and very heavy pop across the boards during prime time and into the wee hours of morning. I stayed up till 1 AM EDT and there were two bars on every faction.

I think we both know how much that "Former" tag is worth after all the farming. Show me those Brigadiers, Tribunes, and Prefects instead.

So I log out last night with the plan being to leave the three inner home keeps of both other factions alone (aside from maybe a smash and grab to get Chim back) as Blue had regained theirs after the evening's festivities.

I wake up and check the map this morning before work and it's blood red, the exact opposite of what I want. I start asking in /zone -- who is organized and doing this? *crickets*

we purposely left home keeps and scrolls alone and it was not done in return. We tried to keep the camp as competitive as possible without killing moral and making players want to leave.

Actually, I'm in agreement with you in this sentiment. Competitiveness and an even playing field -- what was desired from Dawnbreaker. I figured most of the major teams during daytime hours would be playing on Thornblade.

I was wrong, it seems.
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I'm in agreement with you in this sentiment. Competitiveness and an even playing field -- what was desired from Dawnbreaker. I figured most of the major teams during daytime hours would be playing on Thornblade.

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.
  • ESeregon
    ESeregon
    Soul Shriven
    Ooo... get to hang out with Bit around Dragonclaw once more ...perhaps..
    Jheil Tasai
    Final Gaming
    Survived bullets, hurricanes, blizzards and Barrens chat... your argument is invalid....
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.

The entire guesting system is a joke and should be removed completely. This is a prime example why i dislike it and shows just how easily it breaks camps. I was against it on Dawn and Im against it here. Things seemed to be going so well, its a shame.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.

The entire guesting system is a joke and should be removed completely. This is a prime example why i dislike it and shows just how easily it breaks camps. I was against it on Dawn and Im against it here. Things seemed to be going so well, its a shame.

Agreed.

Guesting needs to either go completely, or you need to have the buffs of the campaign you're presently in instead of dragging your guested buffs with you. There should be no incentive to keep a map painted monotone.

To add -- I feel it'd be good for the game for guards/keeps to weaken as a faction over extends. You have 18 keeps? Good for you. Enjoy the fact that each of your keeps only has the 2 honor guards on the flags, the doors, and a single mage at the transitus. As you lose keeps, the guards start returning to their normal strength/numbers.

The opposite should be true as well. 1 keep left? Well, the faction NPC generals are focusing all their efforts on keeping it and that one keep is going to be a beast to take. This gives incentive to leave strategically unimportant keeps uncaptured and keep a faction "on the map" as it were.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on August 5, 2014 2:03PM
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.
    I understand, the beating is still fresh in your memory. Perhaps in time you will come to terms with it, until then, I accept your apology anyway <3
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.
    I understand, the beating is still fresh in your memory. Perhaps in time you will come to terms with it, until then, I accept your apology anyway <3

Don't hold your breath.

OTOH, you died a hell of a lot at Chalman and elsewhere yesterday. Congrats to all the EP that now have the Assassinate the Emperor! achievement.
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.

Don't hold your breath.

OTOH, you died a hell of a lot at Chalman and elsewhere yesterday. Congrats to all the EP that now have the Assassinate the Emperor! achievement.
    Yes, storming into zergs will do that to you, but usually after living for 5 minutes in it and killing scores of people. If you think dying to kill 10,15,20+ each time isn't worth it then...lol. Much more often at Chalman I wiped the first wave of EP myself, got everyone's attention, and then watched as you got run over by the rest of EHJ. Good times.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESeregon wrote: »
    Ooo... get to hang out with Bit around Dragonclaw once more ...perhaps..

We already in the process of flipping the map blue. Kage just took the last scroll but I do not see that as a problem at this point. We will continue flipping the map and once the map is where we want it - we will go head to head and see what's what.

If you were at dragon - you were just 1XX AP and we ran thru you.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.

Don't hold your breath.

Yes, storming into zergs will do that to you, but usually after living for 5 minutes in it and killing scores of people. If you think dying to kill 10,15,20+ each time isn't worth it then...lol. Much more often at Chalman I wiped the first wave of EP myself, got everyone's attention, and then watched as you got run over by the rest of EHJ. Good times.

Oh well. We did our job. You can win tactically and lose strategically.

While you insisted on farming at Chalman, you guys lost Glademist, Roebeck, Alessia, and Aleswell.

I don't mind taking one for the team. Was it worth the trade?
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.

Don't hold your breath.

While you insisted on farming at Chalman, you guys lost Glademist, Roebeck, Alessia, and Aleswell.

You're right, our not even full group should have defended all of those...

Picked a spot, defended it.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.

Don't hold your breath.

Pops were even across the board during prime time.

Chalman attackers were my 12 plus whatever our tents kept spawning (ie: nothing organized).

Goal was to keep you stuck there as you lost the rest of the map, as leaving Chalman would mean losing Chalman.
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.

Don't hold your breath.

Chalman attackers were my 12 plus whatever our tents kept spawning (ie: nothing organized).

Goal was to keep you stuck there as you lost the rest of the map, as leaving Chalman would mean losing Chalman.
    I don't know what the rest of DC was doing, but it wasn't defending. So, we picked a spot, and defended it. And you must have been playing blindfolded if you didn't see the dozens upon dozens of EP at Chal. We wiped a number of groups (that were clearly organized), you guys weren't even the first there. There were huge groups on multiple sides and multiple breaches.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.

Don't hold your breath.

I don't know what the rest of DC was doing, but it wasn't defending. So, we picked a spot, and defended it. And you must have been playing blindfolded if you didn't see the dozens upon dozens of EP at Chal. We wiped a number of groups (that were clearly organized), you guys weren't even the first there. There were huge groups on multiple sides and multiple breaches.

Of course.

As you say.

I achieved my goals for the evening, so... *shrug* Whatever you want to think about it isn't my concern.
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCCCChillbreaker!!!
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CCCCChillbreaker!!!

Ninja oil.
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCCCChillbreaker!!!

Ninja oil.

It's gotten a lot harder to pull off for some reason D:
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.

Don't hold your breath.

Of course.

As you say.

I achieved my goals for the evening, so... *shrug* Whatever you want to think about it isn't my concern.
    Right just deflect the truth lol. Argue until backed into a corner, pretend you dont care. GJ w/ ur goal of getting run over.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.

Don't hold your breath.

Of course.

As you say.

Right just deflect the truth lol. Argue until backed into a corner, pretend you dont care. GJ w/ ur goal of getting run over.

mmmhmm.

As you say.

*shrug*
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wrong, it seems.
    I accept your apology.

It wasn't extended.

Don't hold your breath.

Of course.

As you say.

mmmhmm.

As you say.

*shrug*
    Indeed.
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CCCCChillbreaker!!!

Ninja oil.

I blame Immovable bugging out like crazy all evening. Happened several times with me and is screwing with our zergbust strategy due to it.

Having a Templar spear throw you back off siege even when you have a bubble up around you is beyond frustrating.
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5036b937-1644-49da-bc34-2b7fcdbab12d.jpg
    I would've at any time <3. But he seemed to be on his period until just now.
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCCCChillbreaker!!!

Ninja oil.

I blame Immovable bugging out like crazy all evening. Happened several times with me and is screwing with our zergbust strategy due to it.

Having a Templar spear throw you back off siege even when you have a bubble up around you is beyond frustrating.

I suspect you realize, the timing for the cc 'decision' on the spear is at the moment of throw, if you are blocking/immovabling after the animation, you're still getting landed. It's pretty BS.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP Emp deposed - All Hail Emperor Princess Agari!!