The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now available.
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ZOS should really play their own game.

• DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    lol @Shagree.
    read my post again and better delete your entire post.
    there is only wrong stuff in it.

Batswarm ofc ticks with more dmg when u have more spelldmg. when i max my spelldmg i go up to 280 dmg. which is FAR from 390. it is ALL ABOUT the nightblade.

and impale SYNERGY. this is the synergy from dragonknights ability "Talons".
    your tagret doesnt have to be at any %.

so go delete your post. thx
    Edited by DontBeAfraid on July 27, 2014 6:10AM
    Marlic - Dragonknight - VR12 - Aldmeri Dominion - PvP Rank 29 - Ex-Emperor on Dawnbreaker - EU

Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I misunderstood which impale you meant, apologies. Since you were claiming nightblades are powerful, i naturally thought you meant the nightblade impale.

Batswarm ofc ticks with more dmg when u have more spelldmg. when i max my spelldmg i go up to 280 dmg. which is FAR from 390. it is ALL ABOUT the nightblade.

In your previous post you said NB does more damage than you with batswarm when he has more spell DMG. Thus my answer.

Now, you are saying when you max your spell dmg, the NB (presumably with the same spelldmg as you) still does ~40% more damage with bat swarm than you. May i ask, what exactly you think it is a NB has, that causes him to do so much more damage with batswarm?

You mentioned some mysterious 'cool passive combinations' i believe. Could you elaborate? Because try as i might, i just don't see any passives specific to the nightblade that would increase batswarm damage by 40%.
    Edited by Sharee on July 27, 2014 7:04AM
    Options
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    i could but i wont. do your theory crafting by yourself.

will provide some screenshots with dmg numbers later.
    Marlic - Dragonknight - VR12 - Aldmeri Dominion - PvP Rank 29 - Ex-Emperor on Dawnbreaker - EU

Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i could but i wont.

I see.

Of course, in that case i'm sure you won't be surprised when certain people think you are just misunderstanding what it is that makes the other player do higher damage than you.

While i do believe you can supply screenshots showing damage numbers, those screenshots won't make it clear whether it was the class that caused those damage numbers, or some other factor that is available to everyone, and you just haven't thought about.
    Options
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    screenshot from my NB friend who activated "impale synergy" from Burning Talons.
    http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24032811/crit.png.html

and no, this is no fake and yes i do know how it works.
    its actually quite easy to build.

only thing i dont know is why people still complain about how weak NB would be.
    Edited by DontBeAfraid on July 27, 2014 8:12AM

Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    screenshot from my NB friend who activated "impale synergy" from Burning Talons.

and no, this is no fake and yes i do know how it works.
    its actually quite easy to build.

only thing i dont know is why people still complain about how weak NB would be.

Sorry mate but that won't do. Even if we assume that
    1, it was really a nightblade that did this (there is nothing on that screenshot showing class)
    2, it was really impale synergy that did the damage, and not the assassination execute (again, cant tell from the screen, if it was execute then the damage is quite normal)
    3, the addon is showing damage done to a single target, and not adding damage done to three targets together(impale synergy is AOE)

Even if all of the above is true, there is nothing on that screenshot that would make it clear only a nightblade can do this

You are basically saying "Nightblade is powerful!", when asked why/how you answer "I won't tell!", and then you post a picture that could mean virtually anything.

That's just not a good base for a constructive debate.
    Options
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank goodness it only took me about 15 seconds to read the OP and realize the person who wrote it doesn't really know much about this game.

Jack is one of the most skilled PVP-ers I've encountered. I had a chance to both fight alongside him and fight against him with a different character.

In my view PVP balance issues would benefit significantly from opening up the PTS for Cyrodiil testing by adding Ebonheart and Aldmeri VR12 templates. It's challenging to test new features and changes to the game when the VR12 templates are all limited to Daggerfall faction, because there is no one to fight against.

I have been leveling up an EP and AD character on the PTS as well, but it takes quite a lot of time away from the live server in order to do this.
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on July 29, 2014 10:28AM
    Options
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There are two abilities called "Impale."

One is the synergy for dark talons.

The other is the ranged Nightblade execute ability, morph of Assassin's Blade, which does 300% more damage when the enemy has less than 25% health. http://esohead.com/skills/34851-impale
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on July 29, 2014 10:32AM
    Options
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭

There are two abilities called "Impale."

One is the synergy for dark talons.

The other is the ranged Nightblade execute ability, morph of Assassin's Blade, which does 300% more damage when the enemy has less than 25% health. http://esohead.com/skills/34851-impale

i know that, thank you.
    he didnt use the impale skill, he used the synergy.

Options