The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Full quakecon panel transcript all in one spot so people don't have to search.

• fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phantax wrote: »
    I liked everything there apart from one thing !
    Having crafting stations that are only located in a PvP area ! Can see this meaning that only people who PvP will have access to the new styles OR the new styles will be sold at massively inflated prices
    I agree, I hate ZOS forcing people to PVP or face being price-gouged by PVPers.

• wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pele wrote: »
    Awesome, but did you get Dulfy's permission to rip her content and repost it here in its entirety?

Dulfy did a good job of using timestamps to put the message out but in many cases, a person watching that portion of the video won't be included in the Youtube viewer count. ZOS needs to learn how to do social media better.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So a whole new group-or-die 'adventure' zone and one solo one, sort of -- except no sign of a daily system for non-groupers.

How is one supposed to get 'Champion points' again?
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on July 21, 2014 8:06AM
  • kingzokyeb17_ESO
    I want it all and I want it now!!!! :smiley:
    ty for posting
    Što si mučko kolu?
  • ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Champion points to apply to all alts: one build to rule them all.
    Spellcrafting: one build to... see above.

Massively Mages Online. I don't see any hint that heavy or stam builds will be a viable PvE endgame option. Is there anything more useless in PvE Endgame than a guy/girl in heavy?

More trials for mages to do. More standing around for metal tanks...
  • Avath
    Avath
    First time I've read the full content, this, in general, looks fantastic. I'm especially liking the look of some of those new armour sets.
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So a whole new group-or-die 'adventure' zone and one solo one, sort of -- except no sign of a daily system for non-groupers.

How is one supposed to get 'Champion points' again?

They said every 100k experience once you hit 50. Don't know how that's going to work. Don't know what they're going to do for those of us that are over VR 1.
    Edited by Arsenic_Touch on July 22, 2014 3:45AM
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • yarnevk
    yarnevk
    ✭✭✭
    yarnevk wrote: »
    Seems clear they did not get the message about VR that even those that asked to be able to play other alliances on the same character did not realize they would get the exact same content their alt already played on hard mode, that people expected more of an invasion/spy storyline
    Anyone who thought that was an idiot, the game makes is totally clear by what Cadwell says when to take his Silver quest what the VR 'experience' is all about, as does what Meridia says at during the Coloured Room sequence about experiencing life as your enemies see it.

Yes, I know reading comprehension is difficult for some people.

And yes, they did get the message, sadly for you you're in the minority so they can't help.

There is no possibility of idiot readers when that feature did not yet exist and was asked for, even though they may feel like idiots now when they read that stupid plot mcguffin being passed of as a story excuse.

Yes indeed many that said they did want other faction play on main, later came back and said they did not realize they was going to get a carbon copy alt plot, that they thought they was being promised an invasion/spy continuation plot that fit in with the PVP endgame that would let them see the other faction areas. This is a case of people did not get what they asked for.

Morrowind has survived for a decade on alt play, that would not have happened if the game forced you to play every faction every time, those players are not a minority, especially when the VR12s that already rushed thru the other faction content have already left the game leaving the rest of us stuck with a triple retread on every alt. Changing rewards and experience and difficulty mechanics does nothing to change how much that story sucks. (yes people do play alts as more than bank mules, and they are not idiots.)

Edited by yarnevk on July 22, 2014 2:29PM
  • MeowGinger
    MeowGinger
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sold on the seasonal gear (or the female giants)... and the glass armor looks a little bland. I love the other sets, though, especially the EP PvP set; I just hope the models in-game can be rendered as beautifully as the concept part. I'd also love to see both Wrothgar and Murkmire have both solo and group content instead of separating the two. Most everything else looks good to me... I'm really looking forward to spellcrafting.