The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Favorite ESO voice actors?

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abnur Tharn! I just love Alfred Molina! He's a great actor as well as a voice actor.Next,Razum Dar,then John Cleese.
    Edited by Volkodav on August 23, 2015 3:35PM
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razum Dar, Uncle Sheo, and Shalidor. The vast majority of the voice acting is exemplary. Easily one of the best parts of the game.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ri_Dariit wrote: »
    Morgan Freeman.

( Zenimax pls )

As much as all would like to hear that, I have doubts there is no epic enough character on Nirn to be voiced by him.

Akatosh could show one day, that would be epic enough
  • TortUred_mAlice
    Dumbledore! :D
    H,M,L - M,S - D,S,T,N
    H,M,L - M,S - D,S,T,N
  • Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    Am I the only one who loves to hear Angof the gravesinger? I've looked everywhere to see who the voice actor is but can't find him. He sounds like I would expect Dracula would sound.
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever made the growling noise for goblins. The one that sounds something like a dog barking. It's hysterical.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The goblins and giants make hilarious noises. I am curious if an actual person made those noises or if it was the product of sound design or something.
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beggars that have the same voice as the former emperor - Varen Aquilarios.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The goblins and giants make hilarious noises. I am curious if an actual person made those noises or if it was the product of sound design or something.

giants-erhhhhhh zum uh wumpba zumma wumba
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    Abnur Tharn is by far the best
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Azura. Voiced by the lovely Lynda Carter.

uSTXJ8B.jpg
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart