The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suggestions for improvements

• rcrandall85
    rcrandall85
    ✭✭✭
    GUILDS

Please give Guild Masters and other designated staff access to a treasury that is separate from the guild bank, to keep items that have been set aside for use in events decorating and weekly auctions and raffles. That way we are never at risk of losing things designated for those events and it will be obvious to players that anything they can see and access is actually up for grabs and has been donated to others by a member of the community!

This would be a MUCH appreciated feature!

Thank you!

- @Z'nyth
    With Steel and Stone,
    Blood and Bone.
    We safeguard this Land,
    Our Heart and Home.
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    GROUP FINDER FOR TRIALS

Please add at least normal trials to the list of group finding activities with cp requirements. It's been exceedingly difficult to organize completing this content.

Thank you!
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    Simple Balance and RNG Improvement:
    • Make Precise and especially the rare Potent Nirnhoned traits as powerful as Sharpened
    • Make other weapon traits viable in situational aspects. For example Infused is an excellent weapon trait for a tank. Charged is an excellent weapon trait for a healer.
    This will make the RNG on weapon drops in Trials, dungeons, public dungeons and especially Maelstrom and Dragonstar Arena less of a grind and provide more build diversity.

Added Benefit to that suggestion:
    The current limited choices for viable weapon traits as a DPS class and the fact you have a small chance to drop a weapon at the end of the instance on the last boss, exhausts and frustrates your player base and incites them to cheat and exploit without fear of being reprimanded. With more viable traits you would have less cheaters.

Take heavier sanctions on cheaters and exploiters. A few weeks bans is not enough. Find a deterrent strong enough so the cost of exploit is far greater than the reward.
    Edited by Zedrian on March 15, 2017 4:30PM
  • 1Matsuho
    1Matsuho
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry my english is not perfect.

What i want to propose would be kind of a 'visual improvement', what i mean is that you have crafted set that you can choose the motif style and looted set who are already preset in a motif style, its only visual but i know a lot of players (myself include) who won't use a looted set even tho it's a good one because the motif style isnt of their suiting or doesnt get along the rest of their armor. So my idea come in 2 way:

1) sort of gem or stone we could buy or farm maybe that allow us to keep the set of an armor but switch the style with another piece of armor ( example i loot a bone pirate chest but i dont like the draugr style and i have an outlaw chest with no set on it, i use the stone or the item and i get bone pirate chest with outlaw style and a chest armor part draugr with no set on it) i know guild wars had a system like this with stone you could buy.

2)maybe the easier one, still use an item (stone or book or whatever) to transform your actual armor pieces into a costume/disguise. Like this you could use looted set but if you don't like the style you could hide them under your personal costume.

Honestly i would prefer those item if you ever implement them to be farmable but i would actually buy them with crown if it ever happen cause i'm part of those people who don't reach the full potential of their class in pvp with looted set just to have a 'stylish' armor.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you shouldn't necro threads like this.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • yummymario64
    yummymario64
    Soul Shriven
    This has probably been suggested before...

But The Skeleton Polymorph should change depending on your race So you don't just have a human skeleton when you are actually, say, a Khajiit, or an Elf. I know there IS a skeleton Polymorph in the game (I don't remember the name) that does this, but it also has armor on it I think... And this can annoy some. Either you could add the racial skeleton models to the Skeleton Polymorph, or make a completely new Polymorph. doesn't matter to me. It just seems a bit Lazy not to include plain racial skeletons, especially since they have models now.
  • Razberry9876
    Razberry9876
    ✭✭
    Cogo wrote: »

All the suggestions you have are all to make the game easier. Thats not the point. That is one of the main thing that makes ESO different and interesting. They should keep that, BUT, your adds....great!

Remember its ESO, it suppose to be work for a living.

Agree 100% ... please don't make the game super easy like WoW... that just completely draws away all the appeal for those of us who joined ESO just to face a challenge.

For instance, the 64 days it takes to get 8 traits on an item. It should take that long! You shorten it, every damn nut that know how to make a dagger can quickly boost their crafting skills and make the games best armor without even trying.

A solid list for the most part, and I'm sure it took some time to create, but please dev's ... please ignore anything that will make this game easier. It's not necessary.

YES! +, I would like to add:

Housing:
    1) Increase Furnishing space to a minimum of 1,400 for notable homes. Make an exception for Grand topal Hideaway to allow the use of mounts around the island. EDIT: Make a box* that will reset the mount back to that space when the character leaves home.
    *Box is only visible in decorator mode, sets aside a space that you can select from your mounts to assign a mount to that space.
    Allow ten / for mounts pets & assistants for notable homes instead of ten total.
    2) Make a setting for the storage chests to allow decorator access to be used for adding and removing things.
    3) Create a wayshrine that can be purchased and placed in the home, several decor styles preferred - Trust me, avoiding the extra loading screen would make you lots of money.

Updates / Maintenance:
    1) Be nicer to night owls. Whenever possible instead of one 6-hour maintenance uploads / week, change it to two 3-hour maintenance uploads / week or six 1-hour maintenance uploads / week.

~ ESO Addict
    Edited by Razberry9876 on January 18, 2018 4:24AM
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    xvo5g047gent.jpg

Can we please have potions stack just the same as poisons this is bloating our inventory theres no need for potions to stacked only by 100s. So if i have 1000 health potions same quality and all it takes up 10 inventory spaces I believ some potions stack in 200s and i believe those are only craftable ones but thats still not fixing the issue just simplify it. This seems to be an attempt to bloat peoples inventory and inconvinience them to buy more crown space. Come on zos this ones an easy fix
    Edited by Luciferazazell on April 16, 2018 7:13PM