As everyone is aware and whatnot I'd just like to say its great that the tactics used in Celarus are viable to PVP in The Elder Scrolls Online.
If you are unsure of the new rules let me place them below:
These are not exploits and are the only viable way to play on Celarus.
- Defending keeps with 20 Oil Pots in a location that is not even near combat or in a location(s) that make no tactical sense (see outside the keep)
- People from opposing factions not fighting each other but standing on top of or near each other during a siege, or your own faction. This is what PVP is about.
- Refusing to Defend a Keep that they are actively within, but still gaining Defense AP.
- If you are not part of the Retake cycle you are a "Pug" or "noob" or "hang out with that [snip] Puddles"
- If you take a scroll you are to IMMEDIATELY GIVE it to someone in the top 10 on the leader board so they can go "Farm AP" doing otherwise you will be marked as a bad player and not to be trusted.
- Everyone in zone that disagrees with these tactics should result in reporting the player(s) for Harassment.
- Refusal to follow these tactics will result in shamming and otherwise reporting of said players.
- Immediately after crowning Emperor for your faction you are to leave the campaign and go to another location to enjoy PVP. Because the only reason you do anything in PVP is to crown an Emperor.
- Buffs, scrolls, keeps, Emperor buff and anything else is not used for anything and do not effect your gameplay. They are just suggestions for future changes by the Dev's anyway.
Glad that the people that are getting emperor are doing it so legitimately I cant even think that this wouldn't be how PVP is intended to be in all campaigns. Once this game hits consoles and the PC Beta is over I hope they lay these rules out for each campaign
Thank you all for your time and enjoy your PVP from now on with the new rules of engagement.
[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity and Conspiracy Theories & Misinformation]
Officer of The Noore
Leader of the Water Cu
"Posts and comments are not necessarily the feelings of The Noore or Water Cu as I am my own person with my own opinions"