Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the European PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

[DragonKnight] Lava Lash Morph - Flame Lash

Sidney
Sidney
✭✭✭✭
So I just morphed Lava Lash into Flame Lash. It gives it the "follow up attack" that heals. Except, it's not healing.

I assumed it would heal me when I used lash again but that was wrong. So I tried a basic white damage attack (just a melee swing). That didn't work either. Neither did any of my other DragonKnight spells.

How do we trigger this ability? I've had it for 5minutes and I already want it gone.
>.<_____/
If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---

Best Answers

• Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    so it only works if they are off balance? i have mods that show any healing even as small as 1 point, so i know I haven't seen it trigger. the off balance part may be why, though that's a pretty silly thing for it not to include that info.
    >.<_____/
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭
    the tool tip says "stunned or off-balance" I believe. I think it says it right in there.
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    @utzpretzels‌ Almost, it says that IT sets the enemy off balance, which it doesn't.
    >.<_____/