The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[DragonKnight] Lava Lash Morph - Flame Lash

Sidney
Sidney
✭✭✭✭
So I just morphed Lava Lash into Flame Lash. It gives it the "follow up attack" that heals. Except, it's not healing.

I assumed it would heal me when I used lash again but that was wrong. So I tried a basic white damage attack (just a melee swing). That didn't work either. Neither did any of my other DragonKnight spells.

How do we trigger this ability? I've had it for 5minutes and I already want it gone.
>.<_____/
If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---

Best Answers

• Krempy
    Krempy
    Soul Shriven
    First of all: The heal from the "follow up attack" is pretty low, but it is there.
    You can trigger the second attack if you hit the Flame lash button again while the target is off balance.
    Try Talons and then hit lash two times.
    Edited by Krempy on June 21, 2014 7:53PM
    Answer ✓
  • Krempy
    Krempy
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, that's true. It only works if the target is off balance. I don't know if this behavior is intended though.
    And yes, i agree with you, the missing tooltip is a pretty silly thing if it works as intended.
    Answer ✓
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭
    works for me. I typically do a stun with my shield, follow it up with two flame lashes to get good damage and a heal, and then a heavy attack to knock it to the ground. Repeat it and stun lock those pesky bosses. This is such a great combo when going against single targets.
    Answer ✓
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    so it only works if they are off balance? i have mods that show any healing even as small as 1 point, so i know I haven't seen it trigger. the off balance part may be why, though that's a pretty silly thing for it not to include that info.
    >.<_____/
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭
    the tool tip says "stunned or off-balance" I believe. I think it says it right in there.
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    @utzpretzels‌ Almost, it says that IT sets the enemy off balance, which it doesn't.
    >.<_____/