Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CONSOLIDATION : Ideas to improve 2H skill line.

• mar1ano1987nrb18_ESO
    owwwww..and almost forgot!!
    Replace arcane fighter skill passive from two handed skill line and instead put a " reduce cost of blocking while using a two hand weapon " , that would give Two handers a huge buff in their performance

Stukha - Dragon Knight - Ebonheart Pact
    Bazhinga - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    /
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I feel stamina, if they have no intention on moving CC break and whatnot to a different resource, should have a higher softcap than magica. It would help stamina builds get the regen they need for all the drains on stamina there are in the game.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I really don't like how Reverse Slash works. They should reverse how it works to deal that 300% damage when the target is at full health, and more towards the base damage of the skill when the target gets low.

And for Executioner, I think the increased 2h skill damage should start at 35 or 40% instead, because the way Reverse slash currently works is you will already be using that when your target is 25% HP because it will probably overall deal more damage than your other weaponskills. The only weaponskill I can see being used other than this when your target is below 25% is Critical charge, if they are running away. Theres only 3 other attacks to choose from and that would be the one.

The other morph is just pathetic... I used that one at first and just facepalmed for picking it. Should really increase the splash damage % greatly for that for it to be any good of a morph.
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For reverse slash/executioner, I would prefer that it progressively started scaling up to the 300% damage point as soon as the target started taking damage, so that there is a point to using it before the target goes into the execution range. Then executioner can give that extra damage boost below 25% health, so that it the ability lives up to its name.

I like the idea behind Arcane Warrior, and I think that it would be cool if the increased proc chance was extended to abilities with a chance of effects proccing; just imagine hitting daedra with a 40% chance of Evil Hunter going off.
    The Psijic Order