The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Class Balancing - Please stop the nerfs

• Genada
    Genada
    ✭✭✭
    All I want is to play a Templar and be able to kill a mob of three. Really that's all I want.

I would rather see Templar buffed then see the other classes nerfed. No reason to make EVERYONE suffer in VR content.

ESO knows class balance as well as Scotty knows his shp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGUYN8bUJB8
    Edited by Genada on June 3, 2014 9:28PM
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adramelach wrote: »
    I dunno, I can get equal dps out of a temp as a sorc, and for both, can get through all the content I've seen so far. Plus, the combos I put together with bow and destro, draining both stamina and magicka in a balanced and fast way, out-dps anything I can do on magicka alone, on either class.

I'm not really seeing the issue on templar, or on stamina weapons yet... Haven't had much trouble using any of that.
    Are you past V1? L1-L50 every class can solo almost anything they want even with a bad build.
    V1-V10 its harder
    V11-V12 which is all group only content and this is where templars and NB fall over.
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they keep nerfing then everything will balance out.

Nothing will be any use.

It's a win win.

its a win win win, for your wallet, since people will have more reason to unsub... lol, then they will lower the price, which will be another win for everybody still playing.
    Edited by crislevin on June 3, 2014 10:16PM
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Nerfing" is just as much a part of Class balance as "Buffing" is and almost nobody complains about XYZ class being buffed. It's hilarious at how much crying there is over Class tweaks in EVERY SINGLE MMO. Get over yourself folks, the devs have to balance the classes out, there is no other way to do so than to change the way certain abilities perform either actively or passively.