The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What killed PvP?

• Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the above
    the lack of information provided by them is hilariously pathetic. is this a AAA mmo?

i see nothing about mercs in the upcoming notes.
    Edited by Lowbei on May 31, 2014 2:39PM
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of the above
    @Dealdrick Fantastic point!

The devs are just not listening to the gamers and while we address issues exploits and even suggestions to make them workable they don't seem to listen instead they turn a blind eye, look the other way and do exactly what they want to do. Like release crappy crag *** which also has bugs. Now I'm not saying they won't fix the crag *** bugs but for crying out loud fix the game before you make any drastic changes and break it even more. Your coding and planning suck!
    Edited by SC0TY999 on May 31, 2014 3:03PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was all the people that power grinded to max rank the first 2 weeks is what ruined the PvP. but that's just me
  • Harakh
    Harakh
    ✭✭✭
    Only answer here is BALANCE they dont care about it!
    Edited by Harakh on May 31, 2014 3:12PM
    Die Welt in einem Sandkorn sehen
    Und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume;
    Die Unendlichkeit in der Handfläche halten
    Und die Ewigkeit in einer Stunde.
  • Thalmar
    Thalmar
    ✭✭✭
    If you design whole PvP for only Veteran ranks you can simply expect low population in the first months since the players rushing to highest level really a small portion in this game. There are really many people out there questing to be competitive in PvP, but raising cap level every month will not help them and will not help low population campaigns either. I didn't vote since i didn't see an option for level imbalance. Being one shot by a VR12 is really not fun at all.
  • Harakh
    Harakh
    ✭✭✭
    That not true 1 month ago 3 campaign were always full
    Die Welt in einem Sandkorn sehen
    Und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume;
    Die Unendlichkeit in der Handfläche halten
    Und die Ewigkeit in einer Stunde.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the above
    Like most of the rest of this game , while the concept is good , the bugs/balance are what killed it.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • JosephChip
    JosephChip
    ✭✭✭
    Lag
    Imbalance, yes. But mostly lag. Absurd lag that makes it almost impossible to play and general unresponsiveness of commands (swapping weapons requires 2 seconds ffs). Lastly, the mercenaries spam is currently dealing the final blow.
    But I am still here, still playing, still alive. Never retreat! Never surrender!
  • TRIP233
    TRIP233
    ✭✭✭
    Lowbei wrote: »
    Campaign pops are all low even in primetime, yet we arent even to the 2 month mark...

in your opinion, what killed it?

Huh, the real reason that killed PvP isn't even listed here. Class Imbalance/other Imbalance's aren't listed.