The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Call To Arms: Chrysamere[NA] DC/AD

• SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yuo shoudl hop int ochrysamere right now
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got home. Downing some dinner and I'm in.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am here, there is literally no one in AD zone chat.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, my time is limited and I'm not a Vet yet. There's still plenty to do. I enjoy Cyrodiil, and I like Chrysamere and the people I've played with, but I'm going to choose go level if Cyrodiil looks pointless.

I understand this, I truly do. Most of the time during this campaign DC dominated the map. The overall score tells a story that the map doesn't. If you look at the individual scores for each faction, you can see that we were farmed alot. The important thing is to just keep at it. Besides, nobody ever got better at doing anything by having an advantage.

I think you're misunderstanding my point. I (at level 28) and one other DC successfully defended Arrius against somewhere around 11 EP on Saturday morning. Believe me, I never expected to win that fight, but I was still excited to fight the fight. I wish they would have come back.

So no, I'm not afraid of being dominated. My point is that if I see no signs of activity, I'm not wasting my time, and when all the keeps and resources are the same color, it's a quick (if maybe not 100% accurate) way to judge that nothing is happening.

I did indeed misunderstand your point, my apologies.
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol you do realize daggerfall just ran the table right
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp. I was pretty much the only AD on that I saw tonight for the 2 1/2 hours i spent in Chrysamere.

I also didnt see any EP, just a small tight group (about 8-10 mixed vet ranks, four or five v12s) of DC guys running the map.

Got one gank, got killed on the second attempt 3 on 1 (oops)

Not to mention I literally had to walk/horse all the way from spawn up to the gate of ghartok for the kill I did get. Not running for 20 minutes up there again. Not for that.

Kailiana 1, Chrysamere DC 1

But it wasnt worth the 2 1/2 hours for the two tiny windows of opportunity I had. If people want AD people to guest, there needs to be someone here to work with.
    Options
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Welp. I was pretty much the only AD on that I saw tonight for the 2 1/2 hours i spent in Chrysamere.

I also didnt see any EP, just a small tight group (about 8-10 mixed vet ranks, four or five v12s) of DC guys running the map.

Not to mention I literally had to walk/horse all the way from spawn up to the gate of ghartok for the kill I did get. Not running for 20 minutes up there again. Not for that.

But it wasnt worth the 2 1/2 hours for the two tiny windows of opportunity I had. If people want AD people to guest, there needs to be someone here to work with.

there were about 9 AD around 8pm EDT. yea. we kind of planned this DC showing last night. if we dont plan things..... map used to be all red

Edited by SwampRaider on June 12, 2014 10:08AM
    Guardians of Daggerfall
    Options
  • Venithar
    Venithar
    ✭✭✭

Your second attempt was against me, and I was waiting for it because I knew you were there. I did not however know that there were 2 other nearby, I just knew of 1 of them, which would have been fair, as that 1 was a level 44, and I am a vr4, and you are a v12 if I am not mistaken :)
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Venithar wrote: »

Your second attempt was against me, and I was waiting for it because I knew you were there. I did not however know that there were 2 other nearby, I just knew of 1 of them, which would have been fair, as that 1 was a level 44, and I am a vr4, and you are a v12 if I am not mistaken :)

Right as I hit mark I saw the other two stealthed and tried to go into escape mode. Unfortunately bad things happen when I have a target marked and try to abort a committed gank. (Snoop was my initial target cause he was the last guy through, not you, but he died coming through the gate and I had to adjust on the fly. was a pretty chaotic few seconds)

It was a worthy loss. But in all seriousness not worth the wait. I was on that rock for a good 30 minutes waiting for you guys to come from brindle. If anything after I killed the one guy and alerted you there was a ganker present, i should not have been greedy.

Id actually almost attacked when you guys did the double scroll thing up north right before. Id been stalking your group for almost 2 1/2 hours but couldnt find an opening.

Too tight.
    Options
  • Venithar
    Venithar
    ✭✭✭
    It was a worthy loss. But in all seriousness not worth the wait. I was on that rock for a good 30 minutes waiting for you guys to come from brindle. If anything after I killed the one guy and alerted you there was a ganker present, i should not have been greedy.

Id actually almost attacked when you guys did the double scroll thing up north right before. Id been stalking your group for almost 2 1/2 hours but couldnt find an opening.

Too tight.

TBH, last night is not normal, we just had help from another guild. Typically EP will be running all over the place with 3x or more the combined numbers of DC and AD (granted AD normally only has 2 people online). AD could really use some help. I know when they had players on last night, they managed to take a few resources before EP chased them off.
    Options
  • MatthiasCorvinu
    MatthiasCorvinu
    Soul Shriven
    Need more AD and fewer DC. DC ran away with the score early on and anything to cut into that would be awesome.
    Keep your friends close, kill all your enemies.

Main: Feanor Eldarin [VR12 NB]
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact, Guild: Rockfighters/Doom Brigade
    Campaign: Chillrend[NA]
    Options
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more AD and fewer DC. DC ran away with the score early on and anything to cut into that would be awesome.

theres only like 15 or so DC regs, any other DC you see is a guested in ally. but yes. about 20 more AD would be nice
    Guardians of Daggerfall
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I've never even so much as seen a Yellow player. Would love to, though.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • Mitharus
    Mitharus
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I've never even so much as seen a Yellow player. Would love to, though.

They are rare creatures indeed. Though there were a few around the EP gates last night (CST). It was quite a sight. I should have gotten a screen shot for proof so others don't think me crazy, but didn't think about it; Being too caught up in the sight that was Yellow players.

-M
    Options
  • MarisGolding
    MarisGolding
    ✭✭
    I kidnapped all of the yellow team. They are in the basement of Arrius keep being tortured by nelkie
    Options
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kidnapped all of the yellow team. They are in the basement of Arrius keep being tortured by nelkie

I knew that he had a dark side
    Guardians of Daggerfall
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel sort of dirty now. I fed on Eros.
    Options
  • CaptainSilverbrow
    CaptainSilverbrow
    ✭✭✭
    I know that feel. On the flip side, he needs to eat more produce, his blood is greasy and gave me heartburn.
    Options
  • Magister_Aena
    Magister_Aena
    ✭✭✭
    I know that feel. On the flip side, he needs to eat more produce, his blood is greasy and gave me heartburn.

Agreed, I've fed on him before and he tastes like greasy chicken. Maybe if he eats his vegetables, he'll finally get emperorship.
    Character: Aena d'Eltorn
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
    Campaign: Thornblade

|

Character: Droz'Makal
    Faction: Ebonheart Pact
    Campaign: Blackwater Blade
    Options
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, I've fed on him before and he tastes like greasy chicken. Maybe if he eats his vegetables, he'll finally get emperorship.

you are just jealous because i taste finger lickin good. As a wood elf, If i eat veggies I violate the green pact. so yea...sorry to burst your bubble.
    Guardians of Daggerfall
    Options
  • CaptainSilverbrow
    CaptainSilverbrow
    ✭✭✭
    you are just jealous because i taste finger lickin good.

168297.gif
    Options