The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Heavy armor completly useless in PvP.

• exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bandit1215 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I think you are the only one saying that Heavy Armor is useless right now...

• nlevesque3
    nlevesque3
    ✭✭
    Haha it's funny, I've been hearing simultaneous complaints that everyone uses Heavy Armor and you can't survive without it and that it's useless and nobody uses it. I know this is an old thread, but we still seem to have the same yelling in different directions based on nothing.

Different perspectives, I suppose, but so far it seems like there's pretty good balance in general... we just need to keep providing feedback individually so ZOS can keep tweaking.

I don't think an overhaul is needed, PvP is very well balanced right now - even the "bugged OP sets" are easily countered, just takes trying different things... the game is immensely complex :)
    Edited by nlevesque3 on September 20, 2016 5:39PM
    Keir