Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Npc Update. NPCS are OP.

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    personally i think they need buffed further, or reduced to half the cost. it's nice to see actual DEFENCES instead of mindless zergs. improve the mage AI so it wont run off the spot+aggro's anyone in cast range, throw in an archer with a similar AI and bam we now have "turrets" for keeps.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are oblivious and late lol, ZOS already pointed out that they don't want players fighting other players, that's why mercenaries are cheap and a single player can drop 20 of them. It's also why they buffed guards and made caltrops block siege damage, siege is only for taking down walls, to defend against players you're supposed to use mercenaries, get with the program. back me up here @TheGrandAlliance‌ and @ZOS_CatK‌
    Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Mega Best Friends
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

Options
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are oblivious and late lol, ZOS already pointed out that they don't want players fighting other players, that's why mercenaries are cheap and a single player can drop 20 of them. It's also why they buffed guards and made caltrops block siege damage, siege is only for taking down walls, to defend against players you're supposed to use mercenaries, get with the program. back me up here @TheGrandAlliance‌ and @ZOS_CatK‌

Caltrops is a bug that wasn't supposed to happen. You in theory are suposed to use seige vs players however give the resistance of vr10+ they are not as effective anymore.

Indeed it is so...
    Options
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭

Caltrops is a bug that wasn't supposed to happen. You in theory are suposed to use seige vs players however give the resistance of vr10+ they are not as effective anymore.

@TheGrandAlliance‌
    Your sarcasm detector appears to be malfunctioning.
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
    Options