Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Okay, I really want to know.

• metroda
    metroda
    Soul Shriven
    It's a good game man, I like doing dungeons, I like healing, I like going into pvp with my buddies and wrecking people. In pvp there are some people I demolish and some people I don't. I loose 1v1s to those op pvp'ers sometimes but most are vet12, I am vet 7. People complain a lot, I do too, but I wouldn't call this game bad because it's not. They need to fix lag, they should probably balance out a few skills that make people very hard to kill in pvp, and I would really appreciate it if they took that delay off biting jabs, other than that I love this game. Also I played a Pally in wow, at one point our defensive tree was so overpowered I was 2v1ing people doing arena rating jobs and melting faces in bgs, at that point the game was probably 5 or 6 years old. Games make mistakes and the biggest MMO in the world never had a pvp season where something wasn't op as hell. Yall can keep complaining but this game deserves my money, and as long as they keep working hard to make it better I will keep giving it to them.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Now, my question is this - why is there so much hatred and negativity towards this game? I have not seen such a level of animosity in a long time.
    Have you not played Swtor, and read those forums, just as much hatred and negativity.

Add to that the genuine number of bugs and imbalances, and you get these forums. As issues get solved a number of the threads are dying, and people get stuck into the game.

But sadly we now have a culture where everybody complains about everything, and won't give any compromise at all. Seriously we have people who burn though the entire game in a fortnight then complain that the Veteran game is lacking (FCOL). The whole effect is to create a culture where people actually get off griping about everything, sucking the life out of things.

It's clear to me that there is only one solution, someone must build a time machine, go back in time, and kill the internet before it all got started. Then the gripers can't complain. (yes this last bit is sarcasm but I couldn't finish the post positively otherwise)

;)>:);)
    Edited by AlexDougherty on 28 May 2014 09:19
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of it is warranted complain or reporting of issues and gripes with the game.

Much of it is people who seem to think that the game would be released in a 100% bug free working fashion with, 100,000 hours of content, every single feature and type of gameplay from every MMO in the past ten years.

Honestly if you like the game OP just go with it and dodge the threads which are just whines and not constructive criticism or feedback.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with OP i don't understand why is so many people are so hard again ESO honest it sound more to me that most off you have never play when a new mmo when it have got release news flash no mmo work good at the start not even WoW even the did have there problem and even WoW did not have much off end game content the 1st few month off there release hack the did not have hardly any raid i mean i reminder run UBRS as a 10 man raid for it lack end game content back them.

And most of you are whine and ESO have not even be out for 3 month serious get grip and let them have time to work on fix there issues you can come back in september or october to make you judgement on game so yeah patch 1.1.2 did not work out as many of you think it should have but in all honest a mmo game do develop overtime and not over night.

Point is most of you that is unhappy about ESO have most of you forgot how it is to play new mmo and if you think WildStar will have less problem you are just kidding yourself and no one have force you rush to end game in ESO. Me and my gf have fun play ESO and we not in hurry for we both know it take time to fix all issue at the start and sure we also have lag issues and other thing but we don't mad and rage quit for that god know we play AoC for 3 year and i can tell that have more problem with ESO have hade.

So gave Zenimax a chance and time to fix all issues.
    Edited by Wolfshead on 28 May 2014 09:29
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Sil
    Sil
    ✭✭✭
    You start the thread with "I really want to know", but for me it seems you don't want to know.

My expectations weren't high as I bought the game and I know Bethesda games, it needs 1 year until they are really playable normally.

But this game was released way too early and has serious conceptional problems.
    * auch wenn ich mich aufrege, rege ich mich nicht auf*
  • Dusty5
    Dusty5
    ✭✭✭
    So a new pizza place opens up and they tell you for 60 bucks and 15 a month you will get awesome pizza right to your door. Only when you order the guy on the phone speaks German! no English and hangs up on you. When your food does show up its half cooked,2 of the 4 toppings are not on your pie and the delivery driver hands you a bag with 1 of the 2 missing toppings. When you ask wtf the guy shrugs and says fix it yourself and wait till next time for better food. You going to put up with this? really? So ok this is not food but still with any product? So why should we as paying customers? Just because the whole industry put out the same lvl of unfinished/broken product we should just accept? After all we are not real customers right ? just basement dwellers and kids. Someone at the pizza place thinks so. :s
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely wrote: »
    Before we get into anything, put your class, weapon choice, level and server up, please. Also if you play solo or in group.

Okay.

Sorcerer, Destruction Staffs, level 33, EU server. I have played both solo and grouped up. Mainly solo but starting to group more.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!